Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: [Succession 40.13]Glovedloved: Low-Cost Dwarfing Available Now![Discussion]  (Read 14198 times)

UltraMagnus

• Bay Watcher
  • More than meets the eye
    • View Profile

Not sure if anyone else caught this:
Gloveloved year 3 Winter
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
He?

Well, maybe she's got a Mulan thing going on?

Maybe she/he is fooling me too. Where is the mention?

EinsteinSatDown

• Bay Watcher
  • Return to the Corn Fields
    • View Profile

So now Glovedloved stands alone in a world bereft of beasts but filled with goblins.

Probably time for a re-dworfing.
I'll take the name of "Nokzam", a loyalist dwarf.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Luckily, I just drafted a bunch of migrants into the Civilian Defence Force, so we can put you straight into the dwarfed list.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile

whats the population at?  I left the thugs and militia so empty because we didn't really have enough dwarves to do all the work I wanted to do (I didn't really get anything I wanted to do done anyway)
also, oh dear, I didn't realise maskwolf was such a criminal.  I hope he doesnt get beaten to death
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

We're at seventy seven now, with about twenty five dwarves spread across the various militia squads. The C.D.F. has some leather armour and helms now, and the Queen of Rock is still clad in copper, though I guess we should keep her out of actual fights as much as possible.

EinsteinSatDown

• Bay Watcher
  • Return to the Corn Fields
    • View Profile

Luckily, I just drafted a bunch of migrants into the Civilian Defence Force, so we can put you straight into the dwarfed list.

Gratitude, now I can finally RP again.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile

the Queen of Rock is still clad in copper, though I guess we should keep her out of actual fights as much as possible.
well don't feel like you have to keep her alive because I'll be upset if she dies..
as a mountain dweller though I suppose she leads from the back most often
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile

I guess I should have asked earler, but can I sign up for another turn?

Tacomagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud Sir Wordy McWordiness at your service.
    • View Profile

I guess I should have asked earler, but can I sign up for another turn?

Yup, I'll re-up you.

So now Glovedloved stands alone in a world bereft of beasts but filled with goblins.

Probably time for a re-dworfing.
I'll take the name of "Nokzam", a loyalist dwarf.

Got you added to the OP.

Tacomagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're at seventy seven now, with about twenty five dwarves spread across the various militia squads. The C.D.F. has some leather armour and helms now, and the Queen of Rock is still clad in copper, though I guess we should keep her out of actual fights as much as possible.

Hows the mountain population?  After the voting cycle in your turn, it should be up to 10.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

urk.

I'll get to an update on the journal thread sooner or later.

If you make a most before I do, Chimerat, the priests will take you up on your offer after much deliberation.

Chimerat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you make a most before I do, Chimerat, the priests will take you up on your offer after much deliberation.
Honestly... I'm only going to have the internet for a little more than a week now. Chimerat might fade to NPC status.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Hows the mountain population?  After the voting cycle in your turn, it should be up to 10.

The mountain seems to be at eight, though Sionnach was assigned to both the mountain and the slums when I got the save, technically putting it up to nine.

Tacomagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just wanted everyone to know that I had some time to try playing Glovedloved in 40.19 this week so I played a quick AU year with the last save file.  Seems pretty stable aside from a few quirks.

The big deals are that there are no crashes and the dwarves seem relatively stable emotionally (Moreso than in 40.16, anyway).  Military works much like it always has (sporatically) and there was no noticible difference in FPS between 40.19 and 40.13.

Gathering zones are mostly working though we cannot use stepladders.  Also, one of those quirks I mentioned is that the dwarves still harvest some plant material that can't be utilized in any meaningful way (vines and whatnot).  They still gather actual food, it just comes with a lot of other stuff.  Not a big deal, it's just an annoyance caused by the difference in raws between versions.

So, if anyone wants to take the plunge on their turn, I'd say we should go ahead and upgrade to 40.19.  Otherwise, if nobody else really wants to deal with the upgrade, I'll get it done once my next turn rolls around.

Also, since I didn't see any objections, I'll be writing the new proposed rules into law shortly.  As noted, the time limits won't go into effect until my next turn.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

I just noticed something odd: Kogan the weresloth has two geese and a boar locked in with him, but he hasn't killed any of them. Anyone know what's going on there?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10