Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 21051 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection- Round 3: Language Barrier
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2014, 05:30:41 am »

Try to find a 2nd exit out of the building that doesn't use the stairs I came up through. If I see any of my opponents while looking for one, fire arrows at them as they pass. If they have a gun, trot faster.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2014, 05:32:49 am »

Waitlist me.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2014, 06:10:45 am »

fire bazooka at hawk!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2014, 06:38:29 am »

Throw b-balls at Yourmaster's bazooka when he's about to fire.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2014, 07:41:48 am »

I have amended the turn. If it makes y'all feel better, now Kevak is locked up there for the time being and has been shot.

I'd like to see the look on people's face when I either get a ten and somehow go to Poland or get a one and presumable make a railway to hell. Which makes me sad that I lack bonuses for digging and road making.

Quick question, what do you intend to build a railroad with?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2014, 07:44:55 am »

WAIT HOW DIDN'T I SEE THIS BEFORE
WAITLIST!

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2014, 07:48:47 am »

This is crazy, PTW.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2014, 08:45:43 am »

I have amended the turn. If it makes y'all feel better, now Kevak is locked up there for the time being and has been shot.

I'd like to see the look on people's face when I either get a ten and somehow go to Poland or get a one and presumable make a railway to hell. Which makes me sad that I lack bonuses for digging and road making.

Pure willpower. It worked with the basketball dude.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2014, 04:35:19 pm »

Pure willpower. It worked with the basketball dude.

The Basketball Queen has a magical ability, not metaphysical willpower.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2014, 07:25:33 am »

Get to my artillery vehicle

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection- Round 4: Willpower
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2014, 11:02:09 pm »

Round 4: Willpower

Hawk132 sees Yourmaster pop out behind the desk, propping up his Nuclear Bazooka. With only a few precious seconds to act, Hawk materializes another basketball and chucks it at the Congressman. (3+1 VS. 2) The ball doesn't go into the barrel of the Bazooka as intend, but merely knocks it around a bit, causing YM's shot to be a bit harder to stabilize.

Micelus gets back on his horse and rides off, now looking for an exit that doesn't require him to go downstairs. It doesn't look like there's any alternate exits on the second floor, though there might be a way off the roof, but the roof door has been sealed shut with layers of spider webbing. Speaking of spider webbing, Micelus rides past Execute/Dumbo.exe, whose working on chipping away at some webs with a scalpel. (8 vs. 3) Micelus shoots an arrow, which hits Execute directly in the right shoulderblade, piercing it.

Execute/Dumbo.exe hurriedly chips away at the webbing on the power box when something smashes into his back. (6) He's launched forward by the force of the arrow, slamming against the power box and dropping his Scalpel. He grips the top of the power box with his left arm, holding onto it so he doesn't fall over, which would be bad since falling onto his back would probably drive the arrow in much deeper. His right shoulder and everything down feels loose, disconnected, as if the whole limb was severed.

Yourmaster aims his Nuclear Bazooka right at Hawk132, and just as he closes his finger on the trigger, a basketball hits its side, prodding the barrel a bit off. (10-1) While the bazooka was originally pointed directly at Hawk, now it's pointed a few inches lower without much change in trajectory, which isn't a very comforting thought for the radio host. (6 vs. 8) Hawk dives, getting her out of the blast range though the explosion force is enough to carry her up and toss her against the ceiling. Besides some cuts and bruises, she's alright. The main causalities of the explosion were a few chairs, a plant and a chunk of floor. The Bazooka is once again empty.

Kevak inspects the bullet wound he has obtained, putting pressure on the effected area, though this isn't necessary as the bullet went through and it was a simple superficial shot that, besides shaving off a few layers of skin, did no damage whatsoever. It's really more a cosmetic injury.

Ddynamo walks out of the college, and walks over to his missile system, getting himself entrenched inside. The interface lights up for him, all sorts of coordinates and inputs for firing. As he gets accustomed to it all, one of the Bangladeshi police officers breaks off from the squad. He walks into Ddynamo's area, and begins to interrogate him in a firm but non-hostile voice, with no weapon drawn, in a language that Ddynamo has never heard before.

Kj1225 faces a challenge that no one before has dared to face: The challenge of building an intercontinental railroad on sheer willpower alone. But Kj has a secret weapon at his disposal, a 24/7 station broadcasting your favorite hits, old and new, to get you on your feet and jammin'. With this power, he clutches his fists and roars, drawing up his spiritual powers to build the railroad system, like some sort of Super Sayian J.P. Morgan. What he lacks is the superhuman ability to release will as external energy, so he ends up just looking like some guy trying real hard to shit out his brain.

The three police in the squad enter into the college, looking for the source of the explosion that killed several medical students. They come in just in time to see Yourmaster fire a rocket at Hawk132, and deduce that he is the culprit they are looking for, as his weapon and appearance matches the reports that they had been given by the fleeing students. (7 vs. 10) Yourmaster ducks down when he realizes he's being fired upon by the police, and takes cover under the desks once more as the counter-top and the adjacent wall behind it are filled with lead.

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2014, 11:04:48 pm »

Use radio that should be in here to summon an army of liberal republicans from every corner of the globe.

Tell that cop to piss off, I'm in military fatigues, so I'm clearly trying to stop these lunatics.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:12:54 pm by Ddynamo »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2014, 11:05:38 pm »

Kill execute. PEW PEW PEW.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2014, 11:05:44 pm »

Darn. Kj goes off to find railroad parts.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2014, 11:06:06 pm »

Kevak continues to sit around on the roof~
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18