Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 21031 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection- Round 2: Grievous Property Damage
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2014, 11:53:15 pm »

Ptw this.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection- Round 2: Grievous Property Damage
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2014, 12:56:10 pm »

Throw b-balls at Yourmaster!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection- Round 3: Language Barrier
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2014, 11:51:07 pm »

Round 3: Language Barrier

Kj1225 stands up from the concrete and carefully skates over to his vehicle, the Early 20th Century Locomotive, a chunk out of history that's heyday was long gone. He removes his Spray Paint Can and begins spraying up his customary symbol. (9+2) Both sides of the train adorn the symbol in full, and additionally, the front of the train is covered to look like a big, angry hockey mask. Street art at its finest.

Execute/Dumbo.exe now has to deal with a locked, sealed off Power Box. Looking around, he sees a spare scalpel lying on one of the medical trolleys abandoned by the faculty. He snatches it up, going to work on the webbing that's keeping him out of the box. (5) The webs are thick, and the scalpel blade is sharp but lacks the size of a cutting instrument like a nice. A few minutes of focused cutting later and Execute is only halfway through the web.

Hawk132 witnessed Yourmaster vaulting over the receptionist desk where he now takes cover. The Radio Show Host begins to conjure up a bunch of B-balls, launching them over the desk in an arch in an attempt to hit Yourmaster. (2+1 VS. 5) Yourmaster is busy reloading his bazooka underneath the desk when he hears the sound of basketballs raining down onto the desk above him, though the higher cover protects him from injury, leaving him surrounded by orange balls.

Yourmaster fits another warhead into his Nuclear Bazooka while taking cover in his desk, under fire from a rain of basketballs that fail to actually harm him. The launcher is ready to go, while the Sand Shark continues to ineffectually flop around on the grass field outside the medical college.

Kevak goes to the top level of the college to check for a phone, only to find that there is no phone on the roof and that he has sealed the door shut with his own webbing, preventing him from going back down. How tragic, to be stopped by his own powers. He stay on the roof and inform the police when they arrive on the scene.

Micelus stops singing his Heavy Metal Mongolian Supreme Court Justice song when he spots Ddynamo aiming his pistol for him. Micelus urges his War Horse away, prodding into a complex zig-zag gallop maneuver. (10) The horse sprints away in a blur of zig-zagging action, turning the corner and reaching the second floor before Ddynamo can even get the pistol roughly lined up with Micelus. The rider gets away so fast in fact, that he doesn't have time to fire a retaliatory arrow, though now he doesn't have to deal with getting shot at. He looks for a cell phone, around the corridor, though he comes up with nothing. "Does anyone have a cell phone?" His reply is nothingness with the students having all already fled, wind fluttering through the windows while displacing loose flyers and sheets of paper, and the lovely sound of Execute/Dumbo.exe slicing through spider webs. Micelus enters one of the empty classrooms and picks up a stationary cordless phone, when he realizes he doesn't actually have the number of the embassy. Calling the number of the operator, he is greeted by words in a language that he understands not one word of.

Ddynamo watches Micelus turn the corner before he can get a single shot off. Now relatively alone in the lobby, besides Hawk132 chucking Basketballs at Yourmaster, Ddynamo grabs the edge of a chair and uses it to prop himself into a standing position. He brushes the dust off his fatigues and keeps his gun close in his hand.

Two patrol cars enter the college's parking lot, swerving around the variety of vehicles parked there. They park, a pair coming out of each car, four policeman in total with their nine millimeter pistols held at the ready. As they move in to investigate the calls concerning a terrorist armed with an explosive weapon, Kevak greets them from the roof, "There's a bunch of people fighting inside! They are dangerous and should be arrested!" (4 VS. 2) Kevak gets a friendly reply of handgun fire, though only ones of the bullets hits, giving him a superficial wound on the right arm. This is enough to convince him to step back away from the edge of the roof.

The Barrier has Dissipated.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 12:06:35 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2014, 11:53:20 pm »

((Erm, I intended to be on the roof. As in, web the roofside of the door. not the inside the building side of the door.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2014, 11:55:26 pm »

Continue with the webbing, and quickly! If it opens, shut the power down immediately!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 12:11:27 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2014, 11:58:06 pm »

((I'm male. And if TCM hadn't misread what I meant, I would be on the roof. Soooo I shall wait until the mistake is corrected.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2014, 11:58:33 pm »

((Erm, I intended to be on the roof. As in, web the roofside of the door. not the inside the building side of the door.))

Then, as you lacked a phone, how were you going to inform the police in-person while being locked out on the roof?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2014, 11:59:35 pm »

((Yell down at them~))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2014, 12:00:46 am »

Use music entertainment channel to inspire me as I start building a railway away from this place. Maybe towards someplace nice, like Poland.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2014, 12:02:45 am »

((Kevak, two things. First of all, you didn't clarify the order of webbing, and second of all, they wouldn't have heard you if you yelled.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2014, 12:04:20 am »

((Kevak, two things. First of all, you didn't clarify the order of webbing, and second of all, they wouldn't have heard you if you yelled.))
((And you should have, anyway, you did say web everything, so now I have a personal beef with you of you wasting at least... 2 turns.))
Alan help.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2014, 12:08:00 am »

I have amended the turn. If it makes y'all feel better, now Kevak is locked up there for the time being and has been shot.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2014, 12:11:46 am »

I have amended the turn. If it makes y'all feel better, now Kevak is locked up there for the time being and has been shot.
Goooood.
Alan help.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2014, 12:19:13 am »

I'd like to see the look on people's face when I either get a ten and somehow go to Poland or get a one and presumable make a railway to hell. Which makes me sad that I lack bonuses for digging and road making.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2014, 12:34:24 am »

Kevak sits down on the roof and checks to see how badly he's bleeding, putting pressure on the wound regardless.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18