Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 21042 times)

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile

By the way, capital punishment is indeed a thing in Bangladesh, so that immurement form may come in handy. Also, Kevak got really lucky with the articles: guns, webs, immurement, helicopters (and the ever important ability to fly them.)
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Waitlist/PTW
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

By the way, capital punishment is indeed a thing in Bangladesh, so that immurement form may come in handy. Also, Kevak got really lucky with the articles: guns, webs, immurement, helicopters (and the ever important ability to fly them.)
Don't forget I'm a police officer so I can call for backup.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection- Round 2: Grievous Property Damage
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2014, 09:23:14 pm »

Round 2: Grievous Property Damage

Execute kicks Lord Murphy's side, urging the race horse forward. It sets off at a trot, confused medical students instinctively hugging the walls of the school's corridors as a equestrian and its rider have suddenly entered the facility. (10) After leading Murphy up a flight of stairs and through another crowd of doctors in-training, Execute finds an electrician working on what appears to be the power box. Execute yells for the electrician to get out of the way, which is pretty easy especially considering he's screaming at the guy wearing a set of (unactivated) military-grade night-vision goggles while on horseback. This leaves the power box unguarded, and furthermore, wide open since it was in the progress of being repaired, which means that Execute can skip the whole part of trying to get it open.

Micelus, certified Heavy Metal Mongolian South Dakota Supreme Court Justice, charges ahead at Shadestyle, shooting a flurry of arrows at the Filipino Physician Rapper Rugby Player, belting out a tune about his aforementioned occupation. (9 VS. 2) One of the arrows hits its mark, embedding itself deep into Shadestyle's right breast, piercing right through his rugby uniform. Micelus rides right past him, continuing his merry hardcore show-tune. At this point, the student's and staff begin running for the side exits, as the front exit is currently occupied by a nonsense brawl.

Shadestyle looks down at his once brilliantly blue Rugby Uniform turning a shade of crimson as a result of being hit by a Mongolian-made arrow. That right there would be enough to ruin anybody's day. (5) He coughs into his hand, and notices that his coughing was wet, his fist now covered in a splotch of fresh blood. He was not in great overall condition, and if that weren't enough, Ddynamo was preparing his Officer's Pistol. Before the Military Leader could aim it, Shadestyle sprints at him and lunges with his entire body, (3+2 VS. 2) and bashes him with his shoulder, which knocks him to the ground but doesn't do as much damage as Shade had hoped, especially since Ddynamo is able to keep a hold on his gun. (7) Shadestyle coughs up a bit more blood but manages to remain standing through the blood-loss and pain, though he doesn't have the strength to freestyle a Megman rap or shoot his Mega Buster considering everything.

Hawk132, the world-famous Talkshow Host/Transplant Doctor, Wife to the Sicilian Monarch, witnesses a Heavy Metal Mongolian Warrior Supreme Court Justice shoot a Filipino Physician Rapper Rugby Player in the chest with a Composite Bow; as would be a proper response, she conjures up a bright orange-and-black Basketball and throws it at the mounted rockin' arbiter of law. [I'm sure you guys read that sentence all the time, right?] (4+1 vs. 10) The ball harmlessly bounces off micelus's armor, though the ricochet does manage to take out a nearby window plane.

Yourmaster hears the window plane shattering, and points his Nuclear Bazooka to the open sky outside. (2) The shot goes wide, not going through the newly created hall but the wall next to it. The ensuing explosion takes out a chunk of wall and windowpanes, a handful of students, and some waiting chairs. Yourmaster himself (10) was completely unharmed, as he had dove beneath the receptionist desk at the split-second he realized that his shot was off. The Bazooka, now empty, would require an entire turn to reload.
Outside, a monstrosity was summoned by the force of the nuclear explosion, a terrible beast both ancient and futuristic...THE SAND SHARK....which harmlessly flopped around on the field outside like a quadruped with missing front legs. Indeed, it is the Sand Shark, not the Dirt Shark.
[WANTED BY BANGLADESHI POLICE: YOURMASTER, FOR MULTIPLE HOMICIDES, DEADLY USE OF A NUCLEAR WEAPON, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE.]

Ddynamo had prepared his gun, only to be knocked to the ground by his intended target. He was briefly stunned, but still had his weapon. While Shadestyle leaned against a wall, trying to steady himself with his wounds, Ddynamo did his best to aim at him from his awkward position. (9-1 VS. 1) Shadestyle is propelled forward by the force of three bullets; the first two start him going forward without actually killing him, but the third hits him right between the shoulder blades, penetrating the spinal column. He falls to the linoleum floor, seizing briefly before dying face-down. Ironically enough, of all the medical papers flying around in the pandemonium, he met his end on a series of articles on spinal surgery and bullet treatment.
Ddynamo blasted through Shadestyle's backside! He gains an Article:
Boatmen of Thessaloníki: +2 Explosives, Gain Dynamite. Become Anarchist.

Kevak gleefully runs past the swarms of doctors and their trainees who are fleeing through the side exits of the college, while he begins to produce massive amounts of webbing. He webs the doors of the empty classrooms he passes, locking them shut. He webs stretchers and medical supplies on mobile trays left abandoned on hallways. He webs medical flyers and pictures that dot the walls. On the second floor, he webs the power box closed, not only locking it once more but sealing it behind a thick layer of web, much to Execute's chagrin. Kevak then webs the door leading to the roof of the building shut, sealing it off until someone manages to remove the layer of thick spider-goop [Goddamn that sounds nasty] from its hinges.

Kj1255 skates to the parking lot, the front sliding doors opening for him automatically. While the skates work on smooth linoleum, it's rougher to skate on the concrete that composes the foundation of the parking lot surface. (4) Kj1225 barely makes it to his Early 20th Century Locomotive when the concrete finally makes him slip up and sends him crashing down onto the ground. He might have got some bruises, but fortunately his hockey padding softens up the blow.

The college's inhabitants begin escaping, many of them packing onto vehicles in the parking lot and speeding away. A number of them call the police, reporting specifically on Yourmaster, as he was the only one to actually kill any students, as well as blow up part of the entry way. A couple patrol cars on the nearby highway get the alert and drive towards the college, with even more coming from farther away. Already, the seven remaining combatants can hear sirens in the distance from their positions.

The Barrier will Dissipate after the next turn.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 11:22:20 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2014, 09:27:29 pm »

reload my bazooka behind cover.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2014, 09:29:37 pm »

Darn, second turn death.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2014, 09:37:39 pm »

Darn, second turn death.

Fate of the die, sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some. If it's any consolation, if things had turned out differently you could have tackled Dynamo to the ground so hard that he would have been knocked out cold, and then would have made the perfect meat shield from micelus's arrows.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2014, 09:37:57 pm »

bwahahahaha.
Turn my gun on Micelus. Open fire.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2014, 09:39:33 pm »

Graffiti the train with my mark, a railroad track with two hokey sticks in front of it.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 10:09:44 pm by kj1225 »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2014, 09:44:25 pm »

Flee deeper into the building, spurring my mount faster inwards in a zigzag pattern. Try to get out of Ddynamo's sight and. Take the opportunity to fire arrows at Ddynamo as he fires. Once an appreciable distance away from the Liberal Republican Antichrist-Policeman, find the nearest phone (preferably a cell phone) and call the US embassy, asking for immediate backup. Ask the NPCs for a phone if needed.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2014, 09:50:10 pm »

Graffiti the rain with my mark, a railroad track with two hokey sticks in front of it.

I'll assume you mean graffiti the train, though graffiying the rain would be quite impressive, even more so since it isn't raining.

Also, a Fun Fact especially relevant to Yourmaster: The Bangladesh police force uses the variety of weaponry you'd expect from law enforcement, though their arsenal also includes the AK47, H&K G3 Rifles and even Light/Medium Machine Guns.

The first police arriving probably won't be carrying more than handguns, pepper spray, batons and maybe a shotgun in the truck. But I'd like everyone to know that yes, the Bangladesh Police are able to come after you with assault rifles and machine guns.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2014, 10:06:13 pm »

Turn off all power except the air conditioning.
Can't have people without air conditioning am I right?
Edit:
Oh, DAMN YOU KEVAK.
Ah well, try to find a scalpel to cut open the webs.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 10:08:21 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2014, 10:10:51 pm »

Graffiti the rain with my mark, a railroad track with two hokey sticks in front of it.

I'll assume you mean graffiti the train, though graffiying the rain would be quite impressive, even more so since it isn't raining.

Also, a Fun Fact especially relevant to Yourmaster: The Bangladesh police force uses the variety of weaponry you'd expect from law enforcement, though their arsenal also includes the AK47, H&K G3 Rifles and even Light/Medium Machine Guns.

The first police arriving probably won't be carrying more than handguns, pepper spray, batons and maybe a shotgun in the truck. But I'd like everyone to know that yes, the Bangladesh Police are able to come after you with assault rifles and machine guns.
Darn, my ruse was seen.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2014, 11:03:35 pm »

Check roof for phone, if none, wait for police and earn them of the other combatants, preferably for arresting since they are fighting. I aaam a police officer, sooo they should listen~

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2014, 11:21:16 pm »

I'm editing the "Anarchist" part out of Dynamo's 6th Article, because I realize it conflicts with his Liberal Republicanism, and one rule when it comes to abilities is that they can't contradict each other, like you couldn't be a Presbyterian Zealot and Staunch Atheist simultaneously.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18