Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 20998 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 6: Between Juggalos and Porridge]
« Reply #225 on: May 31, 2015, 12:49:45 am »

If I can't gather the nationalists of Ireland, then I'll try a different route. Call up the Irish government and tell them that there is a terrorist attack (there basically is) at Crettyard.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 31, 2015, 10:08:34 am »

"We're primarily here to find out precisely who or what is behind these... tournaments, and if possible, put a stop to them. Such things are highly classified, but we have intelligence that suggests that in the past, a low yield nuclear weapon was fired during one of these events. If that sort of thing continues, it could have devastating worldwide consequences. We'll likely see combat with the other contestants, and our goal will be to end this one as soon as possible. Understood?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:13:49 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 31, 2015, 10:27:05 am »

"We're primarily here to find out precisely who or what is behind these... tournaments, and if possible, put a stop to them. Such things are highly classified, but we have intelligence that suggests that in the past, a low yield nuclear weapon was fired during one of these events. If that sort of thing continues, it could have devastating worldwide consequences. We'll likely see combat with the other contestants, and our goal will be to end this one as soon as possible. Understood?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There's no problem with it, and there's no rules saying that you can't fight against the tournament itself, though it's not an objective of the game either.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 31, 2015, 12:17:05 pm »

Okay then, was just checking to be sure. I probably won't actually make any progress towards trying to fight against the tournament itself, nor do I really intend to. Its mostly a handy excuse. Honestly, there's obviously (from the outside at least, the inside not as much) supernatural stuff going on that can't be stopped. Won't stop my character from investigating after the thing is over, assuming they actually survive, and that would probably all be mostly off screen anyway.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 7: Faygo Fiasco]
« Reply #229 on: June 01, 2015, 09:38:39 am »

Round 7: Faygo Fiasco

Execute stands back and watches his Juggalo Army swarm Salsacookies' combat jet. He looks at the bottle of Faygo in his hand and thrusts it into the arms of a passing Juggalo, pointing the windshield of the Hornet. The Juggalo nods, and rushes forward shaking the soda bottle in his hands to build up carbonation. When he's close enough, he points it to his target and removes the bottle cap. [1] The Juggalo misjudges the arc of the spray, and instead of landing on the jet, it instead sprays all over the place, especially into the faces and eyes of other Juggalos who drop their weapons and stop their charge, instead blindly stumbling around and following over, some screaming as the almost-acidic properties of Faygo wreak havoc on their eyes and facepaint.

Salsacookies watches one Juggalo single-handily stop the attack on his jet by spraying soda into their eyes, shrugging at the bizarreness of Juggalo rituals. This provides him with an uncontested takeoff, so he turns the jet by about ninety degrees and begins moving away from the Juggalos, following the street until his jet picks enough lift to take to the air. Soon he is soaring through the Irish skies.

Micelus, disappointed by the ineptitude of right-wing Irish nationalist, uses the hospitals phone system to call up the government and inform them of a national security threat going on in Crettyard. The bureaucrat on the other side insists for Micelus to be more detailed in describing exactly what the attack is instead of just vaguely referring to it.

Person describes his plan to his squadron in which they'll end this tournament as fast as possible. One of the soldiers takes a look-out point over the edge of the building, keeping an eye out in case a combatant discovers them and tries to attack. Lieutenant Daniels asks Person, "General, who or what is our first objective? I understand that most of these Tangos are going to look a lot like civies...."

[3] The sweet porridge stops expanding and even retreats a bit into the school...

Spoiler: Kevak (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Execute/Dumbo.exe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Salsacookies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: micelus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: High Tyrol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 01, 2015, 12:00:59 pm »

ops
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 12:02:47 pm by High tyrol »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 02, 2015, 01:15:54 am »

'Whu...
Ho...
How. Just, how.'
Okay,  everyone, TO THE HOSPITAL! It'll provide good cover and treatments!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 02, 2015, 12:03:05 pm »

"We'll probably go for the ones that are visibly armed first, and ideally we'll be able to get a surrender out of the rest. Still, we shouldn't expect it to be so easy. Let's start moving back into the field. We'll keep the helicopter with us, of course." Find some combatants to fight against.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 02, 2015, 12:11:57 pm »

Find somebody to blow up with missiles from my cool plane.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:26:17 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 02, 2015, 12:42:44 pm »

Begin speaking like a sports radio guy on the military radio. Tell them that the Juggalos are in town, and that they are armed and drunk

You don't have access to the military radio, which is honestly a good thing because you're a non-soldier flying around in an unregistered combat jet and identifying yourself would be very awkward at best.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 02, 2015, 06:24:26 pm »

Wake up from my daze. By a shotgun and a bunch of shotgun ammo from the pawn shop. Gotta protect my childrens.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 02, 2015, 06:34:07 pm »

Wake up from my daze. By a shotgun and a bunch of shotgun ammo from the pawn shop. Gotta protect my childrens.

Ireland has incredibly strict gun laws, and strict weapon laws in general. You could pick up a (small) knife, non-lethal weapons or improvised weapons. You could also try black market shopping for that sort of stuff.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 02, 2015, 06:46:44 pm »

Darn thing didn't notify.

Flee into the countryside.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 02, 2015, 06:47:13 pm »

Tell the bureaucrat that there are Polish, American French nationals armed with guns destroying the town and if they don't get here soon, the town's gonna blow up; the Americans have launched a airstrike.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 02, 2015, 07:06:49 pm »

Decide not to sell the chair. Find a payphone and call for support from my fellow Irish nationalist party members./b]
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18