Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 21008 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 5: Brawl in the 'Burbs]
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2015, 07:25:51 am »

((Did you forget to waitlist me?))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 26, 2015, 08:01:45 am »

Grab my companion marble, then...
TO THE JET!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:12:50 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 26, 2015, 02:19:55 pm »

((Did you forget to waitlist me?))

No, I just hadn't gotten to waitlisting you, the waitlist has been updated.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 26, 2015, 06:14:01 pm »

Figure out where the shit I am ingame.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 26, 2015, 07:13:25 pm »

Figure out where the shit I am ingame.

Standing around near the start of the game area, adjacent to the school. None of the other players are nearby. You can see Peradon's body, and his weapons, lying on the ground nearby. The school is violently flooding with sweet porridge.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2015, 07:20:31 pm »

Loot Peradon's weapons.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 26, 2015, 08:57:46 pm »

Continue to make my way to the landing zone. If anyone/anything attacks me, shoot back with my gun.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 6: Between Juggalos and Porridge]
« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2015, 12:17:17 am »

Round 6: Between Juggalos and Porridge

High Tyrol gives the area one more sweeping look but can't find Person. He gives up on his search and picks his machine gun back up going on a wholly new quest, finding someone to invest in his semesters (whatever that is) shop. [2] Tyrol pitches his idea to anyone that looks like a wealthy person or venture capitalist in the area. He is ignored, dismissed and scoffed at, but the scoffing stops when his audience realizes that he's carrying a high power firearm.

Salsacookies yanks the Chunk of Belgian Marble out from what was once a living Hawk132 and shakes the gore off of it. He runs off to get into his F/A-18 Hornet Combat Jet which is parked right where he left it. He hops in the cockpit and begins to get everything started, when a torrent of sweet porridge bursts from the school building which has flooded nearby. [3] The porridge doesn't get anywhere near the jets wheels, but Salsa hurries up starting the aircraft when he realizes that if he doesn't take off soon, he could be in a situation with more porridge than he wants to deal with.

Execute/Dumbo.exe sheds off his priestly robes and suddenly has his face coated in evil clown makeup. With his newfound Juggalo powers, he runs off to find Salsacookies, who isn't hard to locate since he's in a grounded fighter jet right in front of the school building. Execute raises his hands into the sky and screams a loud primal scream, hooping and hollering like an animal. These bestial sounds are accompanied by the sound of footsteps as dozens of Juggalos fill the street, coming out of nowhere. They wear clown face paint and most of them are armed with bats, hatchets, machetes and the occasional battle axe. "JUGGALOS, ATTACK!" With Execute's command, the roaring army charges the Combat Jet, swinging their weapons over their heads. Salsacookies finds himself in a classic dilemma, stuck between a Juggalo army and a flood of sweet porridge.

Micelus uses his hospital Internet privilege to log onto sympathetic ultranationalist websites. [4] He writes down some fiery posts about how Ireland is danger of the Anglo menace once again and that the only hope it has is to drive all Englishmen and other "filth" like them off of Irish shores. He gains support this way, although when he tells them to come on down to Crettyard, they all have excuses: "I agree that we need to regain Irish pride and stop the influx of these lower peoples, but my car broke down/I used up all my vacation days/my daughter has a performance I have to attend/I need to feed the dog..."

Kevak snaps out of his comatose state and is ready to dropkick the first opponent he sees, but everyone has left by this point. He looks around to see Salsacookies starting up his jet as a school floods with porridge behind him and a bunch of Juggalos run after him from the front. Seems like things have changed since the game started. Kevak also spots the body of Peradon lying face-down on the concrete, blood stains all around it. He kicks the corpse over and loots it for valuables, and as it turns out, Peradon died with all of his weapons on him, luckily for Kevak as he stuffs the Switchblade, Pistol, and Six-Shooter into his pockets.

Person, determined to reach the LZ, draws his Pistol and marches; if anyone shoots at him again, they get a .35 between the eyes. Without anyone to stop him, he climbs to the rooftop of the restaurant as the chopper hovers over it. Ropes are deployed from the sides as a total of six soldiers rappel down to meet Person. After the chopper has begun to leave and formal salutes are exchanged, one of the soldier speaks up, "Lieutenant Daniels, sir. What's the situation?"

[6] The sweet porridge continues to expand in size; it breaks through locked doors and windows of the school, destroying property and even beginning to claim the school's roof. Fortunately no one is inside, or else they would have drowned in the thick mixture by now.

Spoiler: Kevak (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Execute/Dumbo.exe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Salsacookies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: micelus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: High Tyrol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:02:24 pm by TCM »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 30, 2015, 04:37:31 am »

Indeed, just like that saying, what was it? Oh yes, 'Stuck between a large and angry badger and a swarm of small crabs.'
Truly wise words, indeed.
Give the fagyo to one of the Juggalos, order them to swarm the jet and cover the screen in the juice, stop it from taking off and kill the man inside.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 30, 2015, 08:03:54 am »

TCM, I think you forgot to waitlist me :c

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 30, 2015, 09:11:38 am »

I'll fix that.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 30, 2015, 09:28:35 am »

I'll fix that.
Okay, thanks!

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 30, 2015, 10:22:27 am »

for g.m. and micelus
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
p.s.a seamster is a masculine form of  seamstress i was hoping to get a bonus from my 5+ to fashion design but iguess it wasn't went to be
ops confussed slashes with spoilers
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 03:22:16 pm by High tyrol »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 30, 2015, 10:53:08 am »

for g.m. and micelus
conceal machine gun on my person then head to the hospital micelus is incapacitated at inform him abut the proposed bombing run by person that would have hurt many of the Irish people in this town and propose an alliance to him. also inform him of my pure Saxon blood undefiald by either  an angle or Normand taint and and how we should both fight against our common enemy. guard micelus from threats
p.s.a seamster is a masculine form of  seamstress i was hoping to get a bonus from my 5+ to fashion design but iguess it wasn't went to be

Oh, you put semester's shop and I had no clue what that was. The roll is unaffected still because while you have the boost to fashion design, you don't have a boost to actually doing business deals. When you actually start working on stuff, then the bonus is activated.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 30, 2015, 01:07:21 pm »

Well, that's quite a predicament I'm in. Time to fly away.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18