Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 21009 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 4: Karate Death Technique]
« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2015, 10:31:52 pm »

Oh no I missed a turn  :(

Find a pawn shop and pawn my bejeweled chair. It's nice, but not really useful, and I can probably fetch a good price for it.
Bring my children with me and keep them safe. Try to remember what are their names, how old are they, what are they interested in?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 21, 2015, 10:41:29 pm »

Try to remember what are their names, how old are they, what are they interested in?

You can decide that stuff.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 21, 2015, 11:19:32 pm »

Find the nearest clinic and treat self.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2015, 04:29:34 am »

Grab the marble tight, and swing around in a whirlwind, using centrifugal force to add extra force to the chunk of rock wherever it hits the Hawk
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 22, 2015, 04:56:07 am »

Break Salsa's hands.

Throw Salsa on the ground, immobilize him and shock him to death.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 04:58:23 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 22, 2015, 06:40:25 am »

Grab the marble tight, and swing around in a whirlwind, using centrifugal force to add extra force to the chunk of rock wherever it hits the Hawk
You mean centripetal force?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 22, 2015, 11:15:40 am »

follow person

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2015, 02:22:14 pm »

Okay, IN.

((Because I have a feeling...))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2015, 06:50:55 am »

Convert the family to islam, and the strategically goomba stomp  Execute.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 5: Brawl in the 'Burbs]
« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2015, 10:54:30 pm »

Round 5: Brawl in the 'Burbs

Execute and Saber both stumble out of the house and onto the front yard, where both of them recover to their feet and continue the cross-religious slugfest. [9 VS. 5-2] Execute seizes Saber's shirt with one hand and wails on him with the opposite hand, his fist battering Saber across the face and the chest. Saber can't even get a good place to jump off and counter attack with all the face-punching he has to deal with. After a solid twenty hits or so, Execute cocks his hand back, Saber's face too worked and bleeding to even plea for mercy. Execute lands an uppercut while relieving his grip on Saber, and his jaw audibly breaks as he falls, slamming his head against the concrete stairs on the way down.
Execute has pulverized Saber!
He has gained the Article: Juggalo Gangs along with the Ability: Juggalo Swarm.

Salsacookies takes his Chunk of Belgian Black Marble and starts to wind it up in his arms, swinging it like a rock in a sling. With momentum built up, he releases the marble like an Olympian in a hammer toss event. [10 VS. 2] Hawk's rolling dodge comes far too late, before he even can shift his weight the marble careens into his face again, hitting him at speeds comparable to a baseball.  Due to the first attack already having scrapped off the external features of his face like teeth, skin, and some bone, the marble hits all of the soft, squishy, vulnerable bits full force and a bunch of viscera ends up in Hawk's throat that should not be there. With the lower half of his head torn asunder, Hawk falls onto his back, eyes glossily staring up into the sky, the marble shining in his eviscerated orifice. 
Salsacookies gave Hawk a mouthful!
He has gained the Article: Andrew Simmons

High Tyrol lugs his machine gun off the ground and runs after Person into the more urbanized area of the hamlet. [4] He runs to the city center and looks around but finds no trace of anyone that could even pass for a military general. He curses and rests his machine gun against a lamp for a little bit, because running around with that thing isn't easy.

Micelus limps away from the sweet porridge as it expands outwards as a gooey singularity, sweeping away his anti-aircraft platform. [7] Micelus escapes the sweet mass and hobbles towards the inner township, where he collapses on the street. Later, he wakes up in a hospital ward, dressed only in a gown on a bed. A nurse is attaching an IV to his arm, "Looks like you're awake, you're very lucky those kind people outside on the street dragged you in here. We have to keep you in here for a while, the doctor says it's going to be [3 Turns] before we can release you. You need to rest, but you have full use of the facilities as well as our phone and Internet systems during your stay, but don't strain yourself."

NAV looks at her Bejweled Chair and knows that it's time as a comfy ass-rest is over with. She drags the chair out of the Library, takes her kids from outside, and goes into town to pawn it off. There's a pawn shop not too far in and she haggles with the dealer inside, whose willing to take it off her hands for the selling offer of $300.

A Transport Helicopter, ordered in by Person as reinforcements, enters the local airspace.
[8] The sweet porridge continues to grow even larger, invading the nearby school where the combat had started and quickly filling up its corridors. The flood of sweet porridge begins to start pouring into the residential area. Confused residents look cautiously from outside their windows or from their lawns.

Spoiler: Kevak (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Execute/Dumbo.exe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Salsacookies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: micelus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SaberToothTiger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: High Tyrol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2015, 01:53:41 am »

"Bad.
ASS.
I'm a spiritual lyrical miracle and you ain't gonna stop me..."
Prosteleterin what now? I'm a bad ass gang rapper now, let's look for salsacookies now, if I find him, JUGGALO SWARM TIME.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 26, 2015, 02:01:16 am »

locate an investor to fund a semesters shop. 

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2015, 03:56:06 am »

Search for all nearby nationalists and try to tell them that Ireland is in immediate danger and only THEY can save their nation. Tell them to come to [village we currently are]
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 06:57:27 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2015, 04:41:44 am »

Waitlist me please
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 26, 2015, 06:53:22 am »

I'll kill you next time.

Waitlist me again.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18