Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 21013 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 2: Running Away Like Heroes]
« Reply #180 on: May 11, 2015, 07:14:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 11, 2015, 08:03:32 am »

In

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 11, 2015, 11:46:58 am »

I suppose I was expecting as much. Makes sense given our location really. Still, perhaps not exactly a bombing run.

Never mind. Instead, perhaps just one fighter, for anti-aircraft and scouting purposes. A small amount of soldiers and supplies(explosives, more weapons, etc) via transport aircraft would not be unwelcome either. Whichever option seems more appropriate. Don't engage quite yet, but shoot anybody that tries to shoot us. Should I succeed, try to set myself up on the roof on of a building.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 11, 2015, 12:01:31 pm »

Retrieve my marble, and proceed to cave that unconscious guy's head in
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2015, 03:20:47 am »

Send my children to collect donations with the mite box. Money!
Start another blog about Russian classical music. Link it to my paypal. Money!

Check online much it costs to hire a mercenary or bodyguard.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2015, 02:38:24 pm »

Goomba stomp Execute/Dumbo.exe and glide away with my magic umbrella!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2015, 04:22:28 pm »

Well, it certainly seems like there's been more than 48 hours since the last update now, so...bump?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 3: Dinner-Based Combat]
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2015, 02:47:17 pm »

Round 3: Dinner-Based Combat

SaberToothTiger stalks Execute/Dumbo.exe to the suburbs, watching him walk through the back door of a house and sneaking in behind him. Just as Execute begins to give his speech on the word of Our Lord & Savior, Saber comes up from behind him leaping up into the air. [2+2 VS. 5] The priest barely has the time to duck out of the way so that rather than Saber stomping on the back of his head, he ends up jumping into the mashed potatoes upon the table and stumbling down onto the rest of the food. The family vacates the table quickly and [10 VS. 5] Saber doesn't even have the opportunity to get up and wipe the foodstuffs from his clothing before Execute yanks him off of the table and throws him onto the floor, nearly dislocating his vertebrate on the tile. Saber lays there stunned, and just before Execute can finish him off with a couple stomps to the face [9 VS. 4] the furious patriarch of the family snatches an empty dinner plate and chucks it at Execute. The glass shatters on impact with Execute's chest and he goes down to the floor as well, shards of the plate cutting into his flesh. The father has some words for them, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. DINNER IS RUINED. BOTH OF YOU, GET OUT OF ME' HOUSE!"

NAV gives the Mite Box to her children and instructs them on how to use their childish pitifullness to maximize sympathy donations. The two boys stand outside the library with the box, [4] and while a few gullible pedestrians drop off some money, there just isn't a lot of foot traffic today. [+$7]
NAV branches out and creates a second blog focusing on Classical Russian Music. [5+2] It attracts some attention from a few Classic Music buffs, but pales in comparison to the popularity of her other blog. [+$12]
NAV causes some staring and murmuring when people begin to notice that she's searching up pages for mercenaries and bodyguards for hire. Like most products and services, there's a sliding pay scale for what can be offered up front. Ex-military and police offer their protection for 4-digit prices a day. Less qualified individuals ask for 2 or 3-digit prices. There's one guy whose whole profile consists of "im a 4eal tough mate 10$$$ a day m4ssage me 4 deats kthx".

High tyrol stands up, lugging up his still warm Medium Machine Gun. He wanders the streets until he finds Person in a residential area. Using his years of experience of playing Metal Gear Solid training in the armed forces, Tyrol attaches himself to a series of bushes and uses it for cover to stalk the General.

Hawk132 remains splayed out on the asphalt. [Consciousness: Fail] He continues to remain this way, having an intense dream where he rips out Salsa's throat and shoves it into his mouth.

Execute/Dumbo.exe lies in pain on the tiled floor of the home, grasping for the Bottle of Fine Spanish Wine, which rolled away to the other side of the dining room during the combat. The patriarch aggressively waves a broom at him.

Micelus jumps into his Zzoom, strapping himself into the control seat and readying the arsenal as he waits for oncoming aircraft, but the skies are clear for now. To pass the time, he spills the Little Pot of Infinite Sweet Porridge onto the ground, watching for results. [3] One edge of the pot breaks as it hits the ground and porridge spills out, but only the amount of sweet porridge you would think would be in a little pot and nothing else. Wasn't this thing supposed to be "Infinite"? It's pretty anticlimactic.

Salsacookies picks up his Chunk of Belgian Black Marble, menacingly moving over to where Hawk132 is laying down. Hoisting up the chunk like a rock, he swings it downwards with a goal to bash in Hawk's Head. [5] The marble smashes through Hawk132's face, pulverizing his nose, jaw, mouth and teeth, blood spurting out across the ground. Yet when Salsa picks up his improvised, now bloody, weapon once again, he can tell that Hawk is still breathing.

Person decides that a carpet bombing of his own location would be overkill, and suicide, so instead he calls in for reinforcements.
Soldier #1: "Okay then General....let me see....we'll fly in a squadron by Helicopter to your location."
Soldier #2: "Yeah, that's good. We can cover it, call it into the Irish military as a training exercise."
Soldier #1: "I can have them out there in about [3 Turns]. Hang tight until then."
Person finishes the call and hands the cell phone back to the civilian, but he can't shake the suspicion that someone is watching him. [2] He looks around and finds nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe it's just paranoia from his days back in Uzbekistan...

The Boundaries around the battlefield have dissipated.

Spoiler: Kevak (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Execute/Dumbo.exe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Salsacookies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: micelus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SaberToothTiger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: High Tyrol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)

Sorry for the delay, I've been sick for a bit. Barring a relapse, I'll get back to my usual updating schedule.

Added ammunition to people who have firearms. Ammunition doesn't run out, but if you empty the clip, you have to spend a turn reloading to fire it again.
Also, people drop their items when they die, so Peradon's weapons are scattered around the area where he got shot up.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 18, 2015, 03:47:29 pm »

Can't stay here any longer. Find my way to a safer location. A location with enough cover to safely wait out the transport time. Any particularly hospitable building would do honestly, but a roof that could support a helicopter would be ideal. They need to be able to pinpoint my position, obviously.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 18, 2015, 04:05:02 pm »

Get up. Murder Salsa. Shock him a few times while murderizing.

Make my dream real after killing him.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:09:08 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 18, 2015, 04:07:50 pm »

Hit him with my marble again
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2015, 04:25:25 pm »

riddle person with bullets(the player)

misspell sorry
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:43:02 pm by High tyrol »

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 18, 2015, 05:23:57 pm »

Fine, shrug it off, it's just a flesh wound, then take down SABERTOOTH with extreme prejudice!
"Very sorry, please hold on for a minute while I dispose of that heedless intruder."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 4: Karate Death Technique]
« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2015, 09:52:08 pm »

Round 4: Karate Death Technique

[Consciouness: Success] Hawk wakes up just in time to see Salsacookies hoist the Chunk of Belgian Black Marble above him once more. Hawk rolls out of the way as the marble aimed for his head instead meets the sidewalk. Hawk gets to his feet, noticing that his jaw area has been completely fucked up, rendering any vocalization impossible. There's no time to dwell on those kinds of injuries though as the salsa-man is still coming for him. Hawk assumes a karate stance, fists crackling with electrical energy. [6+2 VS. 4] Hawk moves in with a fast palm strike straight to the center of Salsa's mass, sending him falling backwards with an electrical surge attack. Salsa lands on his ass slightly fried, the marble rolling away from him.

Salsa stands up and scoops up his marble chunk, unrelenting even if his opponent is much more intimidating awake with electrical karate powers. [8 VS. 9+2] Salsa swings the black marble at Hawk which looks like a sure hit, only for Hawk to defensively counter by jumping over Salsa's head before the strike can land and landing behind him with a perfect front flip. [1+2 VS. 2] With Salsa still realizing what just happened, Hawk takes the opportunity to engage in the one of the deadliest attacks he knows: Somewhat Obnoxious Static Shock to the Back of the Neck. Salsa is now somewhat annoyed.

Person looks around for a good location to stake out for the next few turns, since he's out in the open and vulnerable to whatever hooligan combatants are running around in the nearby vicinity. [5] In a community like the one's he's at, there's no skyscrapers or hospitals that could be normally used for landing a helicopter. There's a two-story restaurant not too far away, and as the tallest building, it will have to do. 

High Tyrol crouches in the bushes, clutching his machine gun like they used to do back 'Nam. [2 VS. 4] Crouching in the bushes is not the ideal way to shoot a machine gun, as Tyrol quickly learns trying to control the wild recoiling bursts that come out of his weapon. Person sees the muzzle flare and hears the unmistakable cry of a machine gun and reacts as if it was a starting pistol. [8] Person sprints out through the lawns of the residential area, jumping mailboxes and sliding over the hoods of parked cars. The residents of the area run into their homes, fleeing the scene. Eventually he ends up further into the city, breaking the line of sight with High Tyrol by zipping through multiple corners in what constitutes the "downtown" area. He doesn't dare use the ladder that leads up to the roof of the restaurant, Tyrol could easily spot him and shoot him down during the climb. Tyrol, his cover ruined, vengefully emerges from the bushes.

Execute apologizes for his overextended say as he lunges for Sabertooth. [2-2 VS. 1-2] Execute does follow up on his promise to get out of the house as he rushes Saber out the house, though it's less of a takedown and more of the two of them flaccidly falling down the stairs into the front lawn.   

[7] The sweet porridge suddenly swells in size like something massive had burst from inside of the little pot, as the rapidly expanding mass of porridge grows in all directions, swarming out like a wave. Micelus, chilling nearby in his Zzoom, is swept away. [2] The force of the porridge chucks him out of the seat of his vehicle, tossing him onto the road, mangling and cutting him up on impact. [7] The porridge swells to take on the area where Hawk and Salsa are fighting, but both are far away enough to run before the meal can envelop and throw them around like it had done to Micelus.

Spoiler: Kevak (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Execute/Dumbo.exe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Salsacookies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: micelus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SaberToothTiger (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hawk132 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: High Tyrol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 4: Karate Death Technique]
« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2015, 10:19:42 pm »

((This is actually kinda embarrassing now, I won by one point above negative one.))
"HEATHEN!"
ATTACK!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18