Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 21001 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection-
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 07:06:17 am »

Tntin
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 07:13:44 am »

Oooooh, waitlist me please.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 10:40:16 am »

Waitlist, please.

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 10:58:26 am »

This look interesting, put me on the waitlist please.

For immurement, maybe it can be an ability that will do nothing on a roll of two to nine, but will instantly trap a target player on a 10, and the user on a one. Essentially a one in ten chance to instantly remove either the user or the target from the current round.
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 11:35:10 am »

WaitlistIN.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Game I

Round 1: Entrance of the Gladiators

Next to the  Dhaka-Rangpur National Highway, the Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College stood as one of the most prestigious medical schools in all of Bangladesh, a place where top students aspired to go to, studying for hours on end for the highest scores on the competitive tests for the chance to be one of the few lucky annually accepted applicants, who would study in a variety of fields before deciding to eventually specialized. It was just another afternoon at the school, some students and faculty engaging in lunch while others rushed to and fro the various medical facilties. What was less usual were the eight, rather eclectically dressed, individuals who had formed a Mexican Standoff-style circle in the Entrance Room to the College.

A bell rang out, which was odd because there was no bell-tower constructed anywhere near the school. The students and faculty looked around, confused at the source of the noise, yet the 8 knew that this was the bell declaring the beginning of their conflict...

[Due to their size, the Trains, Helicopter and Missile System are all parked in the college's parking lot, which is inside the Barrier. The Commercial Plane does not fit within the parking lot, and is in an open grass field to the front of the school, which is outside the Barrier.]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:39:15 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Skate towards the parking lot. Gotta get my train

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Get one of my guys from the record company to crash my plane into the
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

I want in, if it ever gets as far as a long waitlist.
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get one of my guys from the record company to crash my plane into the

Since your recording company is based off of Seed Records, it's currently stationed in England.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

Immediately start search for the power box in this place.
It's gonna be tom Clancy up in here.
Edit: With the horse.
I like horses.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:56:38 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

Oh shit this looks cool. Waitlist, please.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile

I have a gun.

No need for fancy stuff. Just shoot Shadestyle.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

Charge at Shadestyle; Fire arrows at him while I attempt to do so! While doing so, sing 'I am the very model of a metal Mongolian Lawer' to the tune of the Major-General's Song. If Shadestyle is already dead, kill Hawk132 with the same method. Keep singing the song.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Tackle Ddynamo before he can shoot, Flip him over me into the arrows sure to be raining down on my person. Then Counter Micelus's Singing with a rap version of "Megaman 2 with lyrics" by brental floss while shooting at him with my megabuster.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:09:54 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18