Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Wikipedia Article Warfare [Round 10: Alliances]  (Read 21044 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection- Round 5: The Christmas Update
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2015, 11:17:40 pm »

Call off the police. I have diplomatic immunity
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection- Round 5: The Christmas Update
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2015, 06:16:31 am »

Throw another baseball at Yourmaster.

I do admire your determination.
One of those b-balls will cave his face in.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Round 6: Painful Rebounds! Hospital Slugfest!

Yourmaster is cowering behind vending machines, as the police fire at him, but those rows of Dorito bags will only protect him for so long. He doesn't need this, he's a Congressman, he has diplomatic immunity! Does he? Maybe, even if its a bluff, if they could stop shooting him it would be worth it. (5) "Stop firing! I'm a U.S. Congressman. Diplomatic Immunity!" This registers with the police, who instead encircle his position with handcuffs at the ready. So he's managed to lower their status from Kill to Arrest.

Micelus has Execute on top of him, pinning him to a ground and putting him a chokehold. His main concern at the moment is getting out. (10-1 VS. 5) While Execute puts pressure on his neck, Micelus takes his arm and sharply elbows Execute in the ribs. This stuns Execute for a brief period, allowing Micelus to escape and unsheathe his Scimitar. (1 VS. 2) Micelus swings but ends up instead tripping over Micelus and landing on the floor. Both combatants crawl away from each other before standing back up.

KJ looks around for something that would help him pry away the railroad tracks. (8') Luckily for him, he comes across a Shovel, which will not only help in removing the tracks, but could come in handy in many situations.

Kevak sits on his roof, doing whatever foxes do in their spare time. Read the sports pages or something I guess?

As the police surround the panicking Yourmaster, Hawk takes advantage of the situation and goes for a free throw, if the basketball net was replaced by Yorumaster's face. (1+1 vs. 10) The Basketball flies at Yourmaster and instead hits the plastic pane of a vending machine, causing the ball to rebound right back into Hawk's face. She does not enjoy the irony as she lays on the ground, half-conscious and Stunned. (Meanwhile, Yourmaster's Dazed state wears off.)

Ddyanmo decides that today is not the best day to get shot. He raises his hands in the air and surrenders. The police officer does not draw out his gun, but does not relax either. He inspects the missile platform, and while he does so, he begins to make a call on his radio, no doubt for reinforcements, specialized to deal with this level of weaponry. This does leave the officer briefly distracted...

Execute stands up and rushes Micelus, again going for the throat. (6 VS. 10) Micelus sidesteps the attack, and when Execute misses, he gives him a kick to the back of the leg. Execute stumbles but regains his proper balance and turns around, going into a fighting stance while Micelus holds his Scimitar up defensively. This duel shall continue at least for a bit longer...

The police squad swarms Yourmaster's position. Since they've put their weapons away, Yourmaster runs out of there. (3 VS. 2) He sprints out of cover and towards the main doors, fortunately left wide open, that lead outside. He's outpacing the police, but just barely. If he slows down at all he'll be tackled to the ground.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:44:20 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

Get back up and into a boxing stance, try to get the scimitar off Micelus.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get up and do a slam dunk. Using Yourmaster's throat as the basket.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Get to work building my dream railroad!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak continues sitting on the roof. If there are any spare bits of detrius, he makes a lil fort.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile

Waitlisted.

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile

Re-attempt to make contact with my liberal allies.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bamp.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

((Oops, sorry))

Charge!
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Get arrested. Fuck this, I'm gonna hide in prison until I'm the last man standing.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 09:20:38 am by Yourmaster »
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Oh, I didn't think this would make a comeback...

Remove me from the waitlist

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist me plz

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Article Warfare -Resurrection- Round 7: Yourmaster goes to Prison
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2015, 06:32:56 pm »

Round 7: Yourmaster goes to Prison

Yourmaster stops running and gets on his knees, hands in the air. He is thrown to the ground and hand-cuffed, before being led and thrown into the back of a police vehicle. Maybe it would be better just to wait this out in prison than to continue running forever. After riding around in the back of the car for a while, he is taken into the Bogra Penitentiary and thrown in a holding cell, until further notice. He is informed that he will be getting an English-speaking state lawyer.

Micelus charges Dumbo/Execute.exe with a mighty Mongolian warrior cry. (1 vs. 5) Micelus chops at Dumbo but the latter boxer-shuffles out of the Scimitar's range.

KJ begins pulling the railroad apart with his Shovel, setting out to create the greatest railroad that there had ever been. (4+2) He pulls apart some of the old tracks and renovates them into a small pile he can use later. He must decide where to put this great railroad and what it's destination shall be.

Execute gets into a boxer's stance and aims to disarm Micelus of his Scimitar. (10+2 vs. 3) The boxer lands a mighty hook on Micelus's right hand and audibly shatters most of the bones in it. Micelus drops his Scimitar and falls to his knees, screaming because it hurt a goddamn lot. Execute follows up his hook with a haymaker and catches Micelus straight in the jaw, breaking that as well, the force slamming Micelus into the wall. Normally this would have cracked his skull, but Micelus's Mongolian Warrior Armor helmet takes most of the force, but enough force penetrates the helmet that Micelus goes down for the count.

While the police officer is distracted, Ddynamo sneaks over to his missile platform in an attempt to communicate with his Liberal Republicans back in the States. (1) The controls to the device are particularly complex, and instead of getting to the communications, he accidentally arms another missile. As the machine whirrs to life, the officer notices and drops his radio. (10 vs. 6) The officer kicks Ddynamo off of the platform and he hits the ground with a thump, stunning him, he didn't expect the police officer to straight up Hollywood-Leonidas him off of his machine.

Hawk132 runs out of the hospital with a vicious basketball in hand, but by the time he gets out he sees Yourmaster being driven away in a police car. Looks like he was too slow this time. He is no longer Stunned.

Kevak places with roof dirt. But is this part of his secret plan? Maybe. Probably. Eh.

-S.W.A.T. Team en route to Hospital-

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:04:50 pm by TCM »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18