Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Cultists: A Suggestion Game  (Read 16965 times)

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cultists: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2014, 10:03:37 am »

We are on this planet since... 4 hours at most. What those three attacked, was not us, but what we currently still represent - A beneficiary of the empire. That is to say, they also feel that the empire is flawed, if they act against one as us in such a way. Torturing him, for being a victim of his own lot?

Well, I actually have nothing against us being so efficiently coldblooded, not in the least, no. Neither would it be unjustified in this context, but still, as food for thought.

Either way, I would be for a longer interrogation. Let him drop the weapon, and put those chains on him at lazpoint.
We will be able to ask him "suspicious" questions, and will have an easy way of dealing with the aftermath of this action.
As for suspicious? Where are the local Arbites, their equipment and patrols or interests. Is there one of "our" temples ("forging" our way into there, or plundering it for materials?), any rumours of any heretics, the current mood of the populace, their grievances, anything of that sort that we could put to good use. Then there is also the question of where to get our materials - any scrapyards around, or maybe straight from the mines?

About the mines, since we are undoubtedly more efficient in our ways than those of our old, misguided order, it would be a piece of cake to officialy take over one of these mines with a forged identity, give the empire the expected amount of resources, and pocket the vast differences. The later would pile up like interest... well, just an idea of what we could do.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2014, 11:52:59 am »

I don't think he actually knows anything about us, but just asking that kind of question makes you sound important and dangerous. As if he isn't spooked enough now. :P

Then we can get some details about the locality. Anything he can tell us should be useful info.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2014, 12:58:15 pm »

Sit down next to him. Take his hand firmly in both fists.

What do you know about me?

Snap one of his fingers.

Each finger buys you ten more seconds. One, two-
I love it +1
+1

Let's have some Joker like fun with this chap. +1

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cultists: A Suggestion Game
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2014, 04:36:34 pm »

Sit down next to him. Take his hand firmly in both fists.

What do you know about me?

Snap one of his fingers.

Each finger buys you ten more seconds. One, two-

As you close the distance to him the ganger panics, and starts to try and crawl away from you which you immediately stop by having your floating friend come cover by his head, the las-pistol that killed the man's friends pointed at one of eyes. Sitting down next to him you grab his hand, and jerk one of his fingers into an angle no human can possibly achieve. If you had enough of your face left to smile you probably would as the air is filled with the sound of a satisfying crack, and subsequent screams of pain quickly followed by the wannabe ganger screaming at you,

"We didn' know a fuckin' thing about you, we just saw a techie walkin' in the slums by himself so we thought we'd rob ya. Maybe beat ya up a little to prove a point, and get back at you buncha bastards for working our families to death in your fuckin' mines just to meet some Emperor damned quota. I swear on the Emperor that's all I know."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magnus Kegback (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Subordinates (click to show/hide)

----------

As a note it is called the Imperium through and through, it might be referred too as an empire some places, but all of its working people and a vast majority of its armies/religion/nobles/etc. also only refer to it as the Imperium. Mostly nitpicking at this point, but just wanted to impart that.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2014, 06:06:58 pm »

So he has no love for the Mechanicus as well? Perfect.

Ask him if he wants justice for being born into servitude. Ask him if he wants freedom from servitude. Ask him to forsake the Corpse Emperor and follow the true gods. If he doesn't, break more fingers till he does.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2014, 06:37:48 pm »

So he has no love for the Mechanicus as well? Perfect.

Ask him if he wants justice for being born into servitude. Ask him if he wants freedom from servitude. Ask him to forsake the Corpse Emperor and follow the true gods. If he doesn't, break more fingers till he does.

+1
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2014, 08:40:47 pm »

Bleh. I don't like the idea of dragging this loser around. How's he going to serve us with his leg shot to hell and one hand reduced as it is?

Make him tell us where he and his buddies lived/hung out, then go there to subjugate the similarly impoverished.

If we're lucky, maybe he had an apartment, or at the very least they squatted in an abandoned building. Either way it'd be a great place to hide out without cutting in on our funds.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2014, 09:15:06 pm »

Bleh. I don't like the idea of dragging this loser around. How's he going to serve us with his leg shot to hell and one hand reduced as it is?
We will make him "better", in time he become more that just flesh and blood.
Robot him up in to a walking tank.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2014, 09:49:54 pm »

How?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2014, 10:47:26 pm »

We are a Heretek, an evil genus, so lets use some forbid tech to make him in to a cyborg.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2014, 10:48:58 pm »

I, for one, would like to make sure we can actually do that, and that it would be economical with our current resources, before we use it as a reason to keep him with us.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2014, 11:28:31 pm »

I, for one, would like to make sure we can actually do that, and that it would be economical with our current resources, before we use it as a reason to keep him with us.

You guys are reasonably well trained acolytes of the Mechanicus, you have been taught much about technology as it exists in the Imperium, and could reasonably create vast amounts of technology given the right tools, time, and resources. Being a heretek the right tools, and resources are kind of unimportant as you can improvise and innovate as you see fit though what you make might not be as high quality as say gear made from STCs1. You could indeed replace the parts you've damaged with cybernetic implants, but you'd have to make them from scratch forced to scavenge for materials and find a black market dealer for the more advanced parts if you can't create those parts yourself. As to whether it'd be something doable/affordable to you that's something you'll have to find out. Just keep in mind that your knowledge of the technology the Imperium wields is quite extensive.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2014, 11:40:11 pm »

If that's the case, we should just slaughter him and turn him into a servitor.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2014, 01:20:52 am »

cut out his eyes. Then watch him bleed out. Then take the corpses to the back room and leave them there. They can become cyborgs or be organ donors.

Also, see what we can do about getting basic scrap. Oh an since we have extensive knowledge of the imperioum then we should hypothesize ways they can find and kill us.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2014, 03:40:49 am »

This. If he don't have the parts or resources, interrogate him for information about the surrounding area and important figures of note.

Once we've got all we need sacrifice him to the Ruinous Powers.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11