Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Levy  (Read 10415 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Levy
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2014, 03:23:03 pm »

Let's just stay quite for now. If no one says nothing ask if we complete our task can we just go back to our lives?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2014, 03:33:34 pm »

All these good rolls, we must've levelled up by this point or something. This is great!

"The thing is, sir, we're all a bit tired from training today. Wouldn't it be better to go tomorrow when we're all fresh?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2014, 05:21:32 pm »

All these good rolls, we must've levelled up by this point or something. This is great!

"The thing is, sir, we're all a bit tired from training today. Wouldn't it be better to go tomorrow when we're all fresh?"
+1
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2014, 09:49:28 pm »

"Tired? You've had one, short fight, and you're tired? Come on."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2014, 09:57:45 pm »

Stay Quite. An see what the sergeant wants to do.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2014, 10:23:42 pm »

"Not just today, sir. They boys've still got some aches and bruises from yesterday as well, sir."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2014, 10:35:10 pm »

"Not just today, sir. They boys've still got some aches and bruises from yesterday as well, sir."

-1 were not the union boss. Let the sergeant figure it out. heck if we lose we can defect to the rebels.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2014, 10:51:34 pm »

+1
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2014, 11:25:46 pm »

+1
+1. In addition, maybe we should get organized into groups of ten or so, so we can fight in an organized manner. How many of us are there in total?
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2014, 10:36:25 am »

"Alright, so, unless there are any other objections, we're marching off now. Get in a column."

You realize this will probably be your last chance to say anything before you leave. You also look around the group, and take a quick count. There's somewhere between 20 or 30 of you.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2014, 12:39:33 pm »

PTW.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2014, 01:22:45 pm »

This is a great idea and i look forward to seeing how it develops PTW for now

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2014, 01:26:33 pm »

I think we are good to go.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

cheesemcmuffin88

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2014, 01:53:23 pm »

Attempt to boost the other fellows morale with encouraging words of some sort. Let me think here.

Today men we march for our lord and for God. Who can stand before us who dare challenge us! An untrained mob of rabble! How dare they even think of themselves on the same level of us! Our victory is assured

If we get a chance to talk to the sergeant during the march ask him how we are going to be going into this fight will we fight in formation? Or as individuals if we are fighting in formation will it be one big one or a few smaller ones?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2014, 02:57:37 pm »

No one objects, and the sergeant takes his position at the front of the column. As the group starts to march, you decide to give a speech. Amazingly, it lands very well among the men, and, amidst the cheers, the sergeant looks at you, surprised. As the men begin to settle down, you walk to the front of the column, and talk to the sergeant.

"We'll be going into battle in formation. Three lines, left, right, center. I'll lead the center, you take the right, and I'll give...Arlen the left."

Arlen, you remember, is one of the hunters. He was the man trying to rally the other formation earlier today. The sergeant thinks for a second, and hands you the cudgel from before.

"You'll need this if they get close. Good luck."

Hours later, around noon, you arrive at the edge of the forest, outside the town of Deepedge. The sergeant forms up the men into ten man formations, and they start marching towards the entrance of the town. Armed men begin streaming out of town, and the sergeant signals to stop, pointing towards them. He quickly gestures to you, and Arlen, for a meeting.

"I count about 40 clubmen, along with about 8 militiamen. Either of you have a strategy besides slamming into them until they stop moving?"

((...you rolled a 20 for the speech. I hate my life.))
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12