Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 220

Author Topic: Russia Watch Thread/Ветка о России  (Read 257954 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: Russia Watch Thread/Ветка о России
« Reply #2385 on: January 18, 2015, 11:45:28 pm »

ssssss COOL
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: January 18, 2015, 11:47:56 pm »

To be fair I said he should remain spiritually drunk. You've probably had enough, drink some water and have a nap .
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: January 18, 2015, 11:54:38 pm »

If I sleeep I have to get up and face the world.  I fucking hate the world.

Fuckingv packers.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:57:10 pm by mainiac »
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Russia Watch Thread/Ветка о РоÑÑии
« Reply #2388 on: January 18, 2015, 11:57:06 pm »

well i'm not awake myself

this train is heated as if lizards run the whole thing

so there's that? at least it's not france or i'd never get anywhere

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: January 19, 2015, 12:01:46 am »

I am awake, unlike you. I mean, all the orange grasshoppers keep telling me that I am perfectly awake, and they're underwater as well, so I have no reason not to believe them.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: January 19, 2015, 12:03:15 am »

how can you hear them if they're orange?

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: January 19, 2015, 12:12:08 am »

how can you hear them if they're orange?
ow why did you hit me with an orange

my poor ear
._.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: January 19, 2015, 12:22:24 am »

orange you glad i didn't use a banana

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: January 19, 2015, 01:03:22 am »

An interesting invention. I think I saw this in the cinema once...
._.

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: January 19, 2015, 02:31:01 am »

Nationalistic paranoid idiots like Knit Tie weren't just be fringe wankers, they were the norm. 
You know, I am just wondering, how the hell did I manage to become your worst enemy above people like Sergarr and Guargian?

To be honest I see you as more of a blind patriot then either Sergarr or Guardian. At least they're more straight up & honest about their viewpoints.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: January 19, 2015, 05:39:49 am »

Well, I did the mistake of reading Mainiac adorable drunken rants this morning, and so instead of focusing on the inner working of differential centrifugation for my exam, my mind produced this:

Warriors of the Flamewar

Team Vatnik

Guardian GI, Bipolar Nationalist: This warrior alternate between informative posts about the situation at the front and rant about how NATO is our to finish the job started by Hitler and Napolean before eating Russian babies. The variety of styles make him a dangerous foe. Also, he was a weird fetish for tractors and buses.

miljan, Drive-By Nationalist: This warrior pop by out of nowhere from time to time, shoot a burst of pro-Russia article before disappearing over the horizon once more.

Knit Tie, Nihilist Nationalist: This warrior understood that reality doesn't really exist, and that so-called "facts" are just made up by various side. It uses its knowledge to generate facts out of thin air, similarly to the american Truthimancer.

Sergarr, Disappointed Nationalist: This one knows Russia is the best, strongest country on Earth. The proof? The only government that ever manage to screw Russia was the Russian one.

Comrade P., Honorary Frenchman: "What, there is a war going on?"

Team Salnik

Owlbread, Equal Opportunity Nationalist: Hates Russia with a passion. But also hates France, the US, China, India, Myanmar, the UK, Belgium, Ukraine and Switzerland. Not sure if St Peter should secede from Vatican City or not. His omnidirectional hate makes him hard to attack.

Ukrainian Ranger, Scapegoat nationalist: Is convinced that everything is Russia's fault, from the war in Donbass to the lack of decent noodleshops in Kharkiv. Would like for Ukraine to be Israel, but sadly Ukraine keeps being Ukraine.

Helgoland, Troll Naturalist: Usually more interested in discussing how various posters reached their conclusions rather than trying to oppose their points. Weirdly act as if there was any point in trying to understand someone else on the internet.

Mainiac and Mict, Moral High Grounder: Those warriors climb fast, and like to use their high vantage point to show that their adversaries are freedom-haters. Sadly disappointed that their adversaries don't care.

Maybe I should start a forum game with this.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: January 19, 2015, 05:50:26 am »

You forget that Owlbread is a recently confessed Wilhelm lover!
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: January 19, 2015, 06:57:58 am »

Sheb, Rationalising Nationalist: This warrior hides his burning passion for his country and EU in general behind a mask of flimsy reason, thus allowing him not only to utilise the moral high ground, but also to accuse his opponents of being propaganda shills. He still, occasionally, shows his true colours with rants about how he's going to defend his belover EU from evil Putin.

Also, c'mon, seriously, why am I the irrational propagandist all of a sudden? Is it that bus? Honestly, I think that rebels might as well've shot it, I really don't care, one destroyed bus does not many destroyed cities equal. It's just that you called my not well thought-out post "irrational propaganda," and I was trying to get back at you for that out of sheer hard-headed spite.

Maybe you should rename me "Confrontational Nationalist," instead.

:P
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:23:46 am by Knit tie »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: January 19, 2015, 07:21:04 am »

Heh, that was nice, Sheb.

I'm more like Swissman, though - in the thickness of conflict, but just watching people fighting all around.

On an unrelated note, Putin approves giving to each resident of Far East 1 ha. of land to use for any business (link in Russian)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:26:03 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: January 19, 2015, 07:37:10 am »

Well, I did the mistake of reading Mainiac adorable drunken rants this morning, and so instead of focusing on the inner working of differential centrifugation for my exam, my mind produced this:
Ahah, this is awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 220