Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 220

Author Topic: Russia Watch Thread/Ветка о России  (Read 257621 times)

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Russia Watch Thread/Ветка о России
« Reply #2790 on: January 26, 2015, 04:26:06 am »

You can rest assured, Debaltsevo is seeing columns of these rolling in:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: January 26, 2015, 05:19:19 am »

in
I thought the correct strategy against an encirclement was to escape it, not to send in more units?
._.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: January 26, 2015, 05:21:48 am »

Or in this case trying to bombard the other side into dust.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: January 26, 2015, 07:34:36 am »

Debaltseve is an important crossroad, no one is going to pull out. Yes. This may mean many KIA Ukrainians but that is the logic of war
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: January 26, 2015, 08:58:10 am »

Meanwhile, Cassad reports that, apparently, there are preparations for a new Ukrainian false-flag operation in LNR going on.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
._.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: January 26, 2015, 09:38:43 am »

Russian President called the Ukrainian army "NATO Legion".

Lol, he basically just said that the Ukrainians 'have no real army' and that they're all mercenaries in effect.

Sounds like the usual trash talking from politicians, but I wonder if he actually does believe that or not.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: January 26, 2015, 09:48:27 am »

Lol, he basically just said that the Ukrainians 'have no real army' and that they're all mercenaries in effect.

Sounds like the usual trash talking from politicians, but I wonder if he actually does believe that or not.
Of course not, that's just political hot air. I mean, there are indeed some mercenaries in the Ukrainian army - remember our mysterious foreigners - but they aren't the majority by any means.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: January 26, 2015, 09:50:19 am »

Probably not. This was from a speech he said before students of some university. Not an official statement.
._.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: January 26, 2015, 09:50:50 am »

Of course not, that's just political hot air. I mean, there are indeed some mercenaries in the Ukrainian army - remember our mysterious foreigners - but they aren't the majority by any means.

Well yeah, of course theres going to be some mercs or soldiers of fortune, but he was trash talking like 99% of it was mercs.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: January 26, 2015, 09:57:32 am »

Well yeah, of course theres going to be some mercs or soldiers of fortune, but he was trash talking like 99% of it was mercs.
And Poroshenko talks like 100% of the AFN are Russian soldiers. That's all just claptrap.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: January 26, 2015, 10:06:47 am »

And Poroshenko talks like 100% of the AFN are Russian soldiers. That's all just claptrap.
Now I want to see Poroshenko vs Putin in a rap battle...
._.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: January 26, 2015, 10:20:34 am »

Now I want to see Poroshenko vs Putin in a rap battle...
"Yo, I'm a presidént of a glorious nation, imma wreck your ass harder than I racked up inflation!"
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:34:48 am by Knit tie »

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: January 26, 2015, 11:39:55 am »

Quote from: Knit tie link=topic=145400.msg5985826#msg5985826 date=
Someone lies again... ******

Poroshenko always says "terrorist, Russian mercenaries and elements of Russian army"

I prefer  Russian invaders and collaborators but he uses a more diplomatic term
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:43:59 am by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: January 26, 2015, 11:56:24 am »

Quote from: Knit tie link=topic=145400.msg5985826#msg5985826 date=
Someone lies again... ******

Poroshenko always says "terrorist, Russian mercenaries and elements of Russian army"

I prefer  Russian invaders and collaborators but he uses a more diplomatic term
I frefer the term "Fascist junta" for Poroshenko's administration, but I don't use it to prevent thread inflammation. Just so you know.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 220