Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Wight [ISG/TSG]  (Read 18573 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Wight [ISG]
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2014, 02:59:58 am »

Sneak to the farms.  See what victims we can find there.
But not before night comes.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2014, 03:24:35 am »

Eat what's left of her corpse if we can eat wight meat. Xantalos forgets.
Then go sneak to the farms after dark.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2014, 04:54:00 am »

Night has fallen.  You derive no sustenance from eating meat.  The only reason you can think of for doing that is to hide evidence, and you'd have to throw it back up later.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2014, 06:22:38 am »

Go to the farms, leave one person alive who knows our name and song
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

PiotraperPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2014, 06:29:28 am »

PTW
It's awesome so far
^ This side up ^
I have a degree in Procrastination
Known for doing stupid grammer mistakes

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2014, 09:17:58 am »

Go to the farms, leave one person alive who knows our name and song
+1 but kick them in the nuts before leaving

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2014, 10:22:52 am »

No! We need to be more powerful before we get anywhere near humans. Go to the woods and suck the life out of some squirrels and leave them to be eaten so as not to leave evidence.

PiotraperPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Optimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2014, 10:40:51 am »

No! We need to be more powerful before we get anywhere near humans. Go to the woods and suck the life out of some squirrels and leave them to be eaten so as not to leave evidence.
+1
^ This side up ^
I have a degree in Procrastination
Known for doing stupid grammer mistakes

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2014, 03:02:31 pm »

+1
+1

Good round. The pennies on the eyes, nice touch. The battle, with chant, brilliant. Let's eat and live.
Let's not limit ourselves to squirrels, but take whatever animal we can catch. If necessary, perhaps a chicken or something from a farm coop - maybe a sleeping dog or something, if we can get to one sneakily.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2014, 05:07:14 pm »

+1
+1

Good round. The pennies on the eyes, nice touch. The battle, with chant, brilliant. Let's eat and live.
Let's not limit ourselves to squirrels, but take whatever animal we can catch. If necessary, perhaps a chicken or something from a farm coop - maybe a sleeping dog or something, if we can get to one sneakily.
we have to make sure to damage the corps so no one suspects life drainage if they find it.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2014, 07:02:23 am »

+1
+1

we have to make sure to damage the corps so no one suspects life drainage if they find it.

Let's also be sure to leave small bites on all life drained's necks.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2014, 03:14:50 pm »

+1
+1

+1 MIKE THE WIGHT!

That was pointless and cruel. I like it.

Finally a game where pointless evil isn't looked down on. Been waiting for a game like this to show up :)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2014, 03:35:20 pm »

I'm kinda confused about our song is it Mike the Wight Opposer of Light. Or do the opposers of light feel our blight?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:39:02 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2014, 04:32:54 pm »

Light is subjective.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2014, 04:39:24 pm »

Light is subjective.
That doesn't answer my question at all.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19