Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Wight [ISG/TSG]  (Read 18563 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wight [ISG]
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2014, 08:02:39 pm »

Don't do that, she was right. Mike is a stupid name for a Wright. Of course, Mehlenna is stupid as well.

Also, if we don't want to be evil, I think it's clear that teaming up with her is a no go. If it would even be possible anyway.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2014, 08:11:04 pm »

Don't do that, she was right. Mike is a stupid name for a Wright. Of course, Mehlenna is stupid as well.

Also, if we don't want to be evil, I think it's clear that teaming up with her is a no go. If it would even be possible anyway.

Not there yet. Right now let's see if we can get the adventurers to NOT find us. again PLAY DEAD NO MATTER WHAT!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2014, 08:26:05 pm »

Not there yet. Right now let's see if we can get the adventurers to NOT find us. again PLAY DEAD NO MATTER WHAT!

+1 to Keep Playing Dead
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2014, 08:34:07 pm »

The goal isn't to pick a fearsome name, we need a name that makes our enemies underestimate us. Ergo, We Announce ourselves to our enemies as Mike, and strike in their confusing blight, and rhyme, a lot.  By the end of this game, people WILL tremble before the name Mike.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2014, 10:32:31 pm »

ptw

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2014, 03:53:33 am »

The goal isn't to pick a fearsome name, we need a name that makes our enemies underestimate us. Ergo, We Announce ourselves to our enemies as Mike, and strike in their confusing blight, and rhyme, a lot.  By the end of this game, people WILL tremble before the name Mike.

Mike the wight, He's quite the sight.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2014, 06:03:13 am »

Indeed! We shall follow in the footsteps of His Holiness Donut!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2014, 01:57:35 pm »

I'd vote for him.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2014, 04:09:13 pm »

Keep playing dead. If discovered, and being attacked is inevitable, do our Wight Mike Touch Combo. (i.e. drain life, and all that.) then run away as fast as possible, screaming like a little girl.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2014, 06:40:54 pm »

Keep playing dead. If discovered, and being attacked is inevitable, do our Wight Mike Touch Combo. (i.e. drain life, and all that.) then run away as fast as possible, screaming like a little girl.
+1 but don't scream like a little girl instead betray other wight

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2014, 07:41:28 pm »

+999, but scream MIKE THE WIGHT IS THE RIGHT WIGHT OPPOSER OF LIGHT SUFFER MY BLIGHT
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2014, 08:37:44 pm »

+999, but scream MIKE THE WIGHT IS THE RIGHT WIGHT OPPOSER OF LIGHT SUFFER MY BLIGHT
+ literally infinity
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2014, 11:58:48 pm »

You hear the grinding of stone above you as the adventurers start opening your sarcophagus.  In a moment of inspiration you draw something from your rags and set them in place.

"Oh sweet, gold!  Oh wait, never mind.  These are just brass."

"Dear Sol, are you actually stealing grave pennies off a corpse?"

"Well this poor sod doesn't need it, does he?"  You feel meaty hands pull the coins from your closed eyes.  You don't twitch so much as a muscle.

"Yes he does!  The whole point of putting the coins there is so that he can pay the Reaper."

"Honestly Rothgar, I think stealing grave pennies is a bit far even for you."

"Fine.  Gods."  You feel the pennies get thrown at your face, bouncing off your nose and cheek and clattering into the sarcophagus.  "Honestly, you never let me have any loot..."

You listen to the three of them chatter as they walk off.  You give it fifteen minutes, then pull the sarcophagus aside.  Mehlenna is already out and sat on her sarcophagus.

"Hey, daft-name.  Just waiting for the sun to set so I can finally get the hell out of here."

You feel your eye twitch slightly.

"My name's Mike," you say.  "I like Mike."

"It's a stupid name."

"It even has a song.  Would you like to hear it?"

"No."

"It goes 'Mike the Wight - is the right wight - opposer of light - suffer my blight.'"

"That is an utterly ridiculous song.  I'm going."  She gets off her sarcophagus and turns to leave.

"Oh, I don't know," you say, moving up behind her.  Your power to drain life doesn't work on wights, and you don't have any weapons, so you have to make do.  You club her on the back of the head with your fist.

"Mike the Wight," you scream, throwing your fists down at her again and collapsing her cheekbone as she rolls over.  She reacts by shattering a rib with her own punch, then another to bloody your nose.

"Is the right wight," you continue, throwing another punch at her.  She dodges it and tries to claw your burning red eyes out, but you shove down her flailing arms.

"Opposer of Light," you say, breaking both of her arms with your fists.  She tries to struggle, but is pinned down.

"Suffer - My - Blight!" you bellow, punctuating each word with a punch until you have shattered her skull.  You stand up, brushing black-red ooze from your body.

"Nobody mocks my name."

Dusk comes, and you are weak and starving.  If you can't find food tonight, you will wither.  From your expeditions before, you know that nearby you can find a town, a farming village with attached farms, some woodland and some unclaimed plains.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spells/Powers (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2014, 12:02:39 am »

That was pointless and cruel. I like it.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2014, 12:18:07 am »

Sneak to the farms.  See what victims we can find there.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19