Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: Wight [ISG/TSG]  (Read 18498 times)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Wight [ISG]
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 02:28:33 pm »

I think my idea would work

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 02:39:17 pm »

They killed our overlord. We are extremely low on health. I say we sneak away with Sister.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 03:13:43 pm »

They killed our overlord. We are extremely low on health. I say we sneak away with Sister.
+1.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 04:09:00 pm »

Alternative result:
"We won't fall for your tricks, abomination!"
*stabs

Why would they trust the undead monster?

They won't unless we can convince them we aren't evil. Hmm, What to say?
The problem is that we don't know anything about these adventurers. They might be holy and good and benevolent and kind and willing to help us if we're not evil. They might be holy and good and benevolent and kind and racist douchebags on an ethnic purge. They might be greedy bastards an odd-looking brick away from looting the walls. They might be dire villains seeking to ensure that none with the power to oppose them survive.

But until we know any of that, we're not gonna know the right words to get not-stabbed. We'd need to eavesdrop on them first at the very least.

I think my idea would work
Even if it would, we really don't want to alert them to the fact that there are other wights running around. Probably better to just let them take their loot and leave, then find food the traditional way but with less dead weight claiming all the good stuff.

Though on that note, I vote that when we do hunt, we only drain people to unconsciousness. Potentially more witnesses, but much less panic and fuss over the matter. "Oh no, the passout ghoul is coming, hide your children or they'll take an inopportune nap."

And, you know, if we chance upon any homeless drunks that simply will not learn, this helps ensure that they stay readily accessible and convenient.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 04:16:22 pm »

The problem is that we don't know anything about these adventurers. They might be holy and good and benevolent and kind and willing to help us if we're not evil. They might be holy and good and benevolent and kind and racist douchebags on an ethnic purge. They might be greedy bastards an odd-looking brick away from looting the walls. They might be dire villains seeking to ensure that none with the power to oppose them survive.

But until we know any of that, we're not gonna know the right words to get not-stabbed. We'd need to eavesdrop on them first at the very least.
Yeah, I agree with that.
Though on that note, I vote that when we do hunt, we only drain people to unconsciousness. Potentially more witnesses, but much less panic and fuss over the matter. "Oh no, the passout ghoul is coming, hide your children or they'll take an inopportune nap."

And, you know, if we chance upon any homeless drunks that simply will not learn, this helps ensure that they stay readily accessible and convenient.
+1

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2014, 04:31:38 pm »

Hum. I'm not so sure about the leaving people alive thing. Although it would be great if we could create less panic via not killing people, do you think that's realistic for peasants in a area that has had frequent killings by undead monsters to get attacked by a undead monster and then take the time to think "Hey! I didn't die! Maybe this one isn't worth calling in the legions of adventures for!" Stealthy, and that means killing, seems to be the way to go for now. Assuming we are evil that is.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 04:56:40 pm »

Can we eat other wights if so bring her along then kill her

Also agree with killing people

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 05:02:26 pm »

I don't think we should bring the 'sister' along until we better understand how the wrights will be acting when freed from the masters controls. For all we know she could just immediately gank us for our tasty tasty life force.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2014, 05:16:35 pm »

Let's meet up with her first.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 05:22:45 pm »

I vote that we just immediately gank her for her tasty tasty life force.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 05:29:00 pm »

No, allies are better.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2014, 05:29:40 pm »

I vote that we just immediately gank her for her tasty tasty life force.
If they killed our master they are clearly far too powerful for us. Hide nearby and try to overhear them talking. Maybe if they are good instead of just greedy they can help you. If you want help. If you still have some type of morals. At the least you might be able to get at least some useful information.
+1 eavesdropping, +1 staying hidden
+1
+1
No, allies are better.
+1
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2014, 05:30:35 pm »

Allies would be better. But

A: We have no idea if we can trust her
B: We have no idea if we will be able to collect enough life force for even ourselves at this point
C: We can just make our own totally subservient allies that have no chance to betray us, so why take the risk with the unknown?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2014, 05:37:39 pm »

Two working together for mutual survival is better then none working together.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2014, 05:41:17 pm »

Yeah, but killing your partner means they don't see it coming. Make of that what you will.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19