Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Skies of Alzeran [7] - *THOOMP*  (Read 17379 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Skies of Alzeran [7.5/?] - Ruinous dicestructionation!
« Reply #285 on: December 21, 2014, 09:08:50 pm »

oy, aklyon; why no asplosions? D:
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 22, 2014, 10:26:33 am »

oy, aklyon; why no asplosions? D:
Because the everything is happening since its christmastime and I forgot. (also warframe event and new poe leagues and modded minecraft server niftyness, but mostly the everything.) I'll get to it either this arfternoon or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:46:56 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 22, 2014, 07:38:07 pm »

Ah, alright then. I was just worried we'd been abandoned.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 22, 2014, 07:42:01 pm »

Also I still haven't posted my action.

Partially because forgetting, partially because argumentation, partially because I still don't know how much Growth I got from the things I invested in Island Consumption.

Also, Ebbor, in one last attempt to explain why that works: Other ships have been able to use/integrate/consume the islands as well, without spending anything other than time. I am spending time as well as a temporary investment of my particular resource to do the same, and the simplest way to represent my growth via this method is Growth.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Skies of Alzeran [8/?] - A duel.
« Reply #289 on: December 23, 2014, 11:05:05 pm »

ebbor, I know I haven't looked at your sheet and responded to it, but I'm going to get to it before the next turn, since it doesn't show up until then anyway.

Turn 10

Event roll: 10!
An Angry Meteor has shown up. It ignores the comet and the planet and heads for the moon instead, as the wind continues blowing northwards into the afternoon.

Krarkkus continues working on its weapons.

The Fluxxstone continues to carry on southwest.

Hive Cruiser Aeros Beta consults the future hive on what to do. ((alternatively, does something complicated. Both are vague enough to describe you mentioning you haven't added an action for the turn :P ))

As Koliman engineers go about setting up a citrus-based cannon and some of the oranges are melded to the existing plants, a rumbling and collection of small objects land near Kolima as things are shifted to move the oranges from Dr. Coggington towards a more favorable and less corrodable area. In a newly cleared side area as a result of the minor cascade, a small ship is has begun construction after hearing the radio broadcast of the new leadership in the Laputa. A thorough scan by the lower sensors does not pick up enough similarities with previous architecture to descend and retrieve the Hand of God ruins, however.

To the southwest of all of that however, is a duel. A duel that was not in the devastator's plan, but has happened anyway. It is a duel between robot and chaos duck. On one side, logic and the knowledge that the airship upon which the duel was sited will go out with a fiery explosion. On the otherside, wings of blades, and enough rage to give anything an ignition point. They stare at each other for sometime before another explosion throws them into action, the robot getting tackled by the chaos duck! However, they roll and hurl it away, leaking fluids from a field of punctures as the robotic captain tears loose an armor plate and dashes forward across the ruined deck to strike back, only to miss as the duck recovers and dives under the deck, punching a new hole in it as it returns behind him. The captain is not fazed by the quick maneuver however, and manages a massive, crushing blow on the chaos duck! It goes flying and destroys what was left of the entryway to the bridge as well as several walls further down the structure of the airship as shards of bladed wings shear off from the impact and fly into the surroundings, setting off explosions all over the bridge as consoles are impacted by the shrapnel, shards tearing into the captain's weaponized plate as well as he protects what is now the last remaining console, the one with the final code awaiting final confirmation. The captain stands, guarded, as the sounds of the airship change from ruined to failing and badly strained as the chaos duck, no longer capable of sustained flight after the fracturing force brought down upon it, slices its way back towards its foe regardless of structure with the shredded but no less sharp or lethal wing blades. As the last of the alarm systems attempts to eke out a warning through ruined systems about the loss of critical structural integrity, the chaos duck smashes its way back into the bridge hallway and hurls itself into the air, demolishing the wall behind it as it dives at terminal velocity towards The Captain of the Devastator Airship, obliterating the armor plate just in time to see him cast a grim grin and a look of vengeful madness at it as the retribution capacitor along with the airship itself disintegrates into distorted spacetime as it succeeds in its final warp, tearing off a significant section of the southern region of Heaven's Acropolis, mauling its rival in a last act of devastation before the distortion resolves with a bang, the critically wounded but alive chaos duck surviving the impact solely due to it ripping apart the nearby water reservoir it spiraled into in an attempt to force its momentum to a halt.

Aboard one of the evac cars, Captain Tholin Areseer and his bridge crew watch the destruction of a significant portion of their ship's mass with dread, as no one had expected such an opponent as that; one that had the ability to sacrifice their entire ship in an attempt to take you with them if they failed, and the determination to do so without hesistation in the face of superior force. However the acropolis, as smoking and horrendously wounded as it is, is still airborne. Even the relatively simple evac craft's sensors can determine its current course is still one of a skyborne fortress, not of a falling ruin. Eventually, reports arrive to the craft: approximately 2 major regions of population are unaccounted for in the counting of the evacuated personnel so far, along with a second message about the apparent survival of the King of Castle Zipworld. There is also a signal emanating from the approximate location of Zipworld's ruins, though its untranslatable without the superior sensors in the acropolis itself: the evac craft does not have the spare power to dedicate to any particular subsystem aside from life support.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Color Legend (click to show/hide)

I'll let you work out what the roll to kaboom was yourself if you want; I think the result, while not as bad as it could've been, speaks for itself. Eric, you can check the signal as a minor turn action whenever you return to your newly battlescarred and smoking flying fortress of humanity. (It took 3 structure damage from that telesplosion as well as the lost population, for the record. Any other potential damage depends on how important the southern regions of the place were, thats up to you if there is some.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 23, 2014, 11:17:37 pm »

Change heading to end up by the Heaven's Acropolis. Burn as much raw fluxx as necessary to get SW of the Acropolis. Activate the Boxed Rain and fire acid with it. Arm and fire all weapons.

"My apologies."
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 24, 2014, 01:54:28 am »

Dr. Coggington will Plot a course to the near cloud-bank to the southwest and dedicate its efforts to encouraging the poultry to send some envoys to the Laputa. Any remaining efforts are to be expended analysing the ruins that have already been integrated.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 24, 2014, 02:23:34 am »

That was surprisingly effective.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 24, 2014, 04:54:17 am »

Uh... Southern regions... Stern I guess. The stern is occupied by the main engines, the factory Systems, two of the four artillery batteries, and two of the precision laser batteries. Oh, and two of the smaller biodomes.

Alright, I guess I'll roll a d20+spec of DC drones (5) for each of them. 1-5 destroyed outright, 6-15 damaged, offline, 16-20 damaged, partially functional, 20+ minimal damage/fully functional.

So:
Engine1: 14, offline
Engine2: 20, okay
Factory: 8, offline
Artillery1: 25, ready to go
Artillery2: 13, offline
Laser1: 10, offline
Laser2: 23, okay
Biodome1: 24, one of the hydroponics tanks suicided.
Biodome2: 18, several tanks damaged and water line burst, heat lamps lost power.

So that would overall cut my propulsion in half (down to 3) until the other engine is repaired, which can't happen until the factory is repaired. Actually, very little can be done without the factory, since that handles the production of all replacement components. Population is down to 4, there's nothing that can be done about that. Structure is reduced from 12 to 9 and integrity is at 0. I assume the armor is also riddled with holes, and I know the point defense lasers are in bad shape.

Orders:
Get everyone back aboard the ship, prepare for further damage control.

Engineering team to work on the factory.

Attempt to return to the main island, or aim for j7 if that fails.
I make Spellcrafts!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 30, 2014, 02:52:08 pm »

Previous Turn:
Construct Evolution Facilities with 4 Growth.
Continue Assimilation of the island.
Begin preliminary analysis(full analysis will have to wait until Evolution Facilities are finished) of the crystalline substance. Perhaps we can incorporate it into our technology?

This turn:
Continue Assimilation of the island. Burrow deeper into the surface, for protection. Concentrate armor on upper regions.
Analyze in detail the crystalline substance found beneath the surface, and the strange calls/noises/vibrations/whatever from below the island. Also, analyze battle results from the present combat involving Fluxxstone for weaknesses and enemy capabilities.
Deploy all Assault, Boarding, and Siege Squadrons; undeploy all other weapons(takes 100 capacity with them, after all).
Deploy all Interceptor Squadrons; they are to defend Heaven's Acropolis to the best of their ability unless the Fluxxstone turns it's attention to us. Also deploy all defensive Crystals. Armor is, of course, always deployed.
Attack the Fluxxstone with Assault Squadrons, Boarding Squadrons, and Siege Squadrons. Assault Squadrons are to target weapon centers and take out defensive capabilities; Siege Squadrons are to bombard the main body of the ship. Boarding Squadrons are to find an opening and wreak as much havoc as they can from inside the enemy vessel.
Point of Growth gained(hopefully more...ergh...) can go into Structure, and thus, Integrity.

If Heaven's Acropolis falls, we will be next, and a possible ally will be lost. This cannot be allowed.

Hive-protect:Heaven's-Acropolis
Request:Heaven's-Acropolis;reciprocate

Request:sky-ship-foreign;stop:attack
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 02:58:51 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2014, 03:44:04 pm »

Oh, and by the way, Akylon, I have, more or less, the system worked out. Not done though. Still want to do some stuff to make sure all the stats are relevant, and the system works properly. Might be a bit more complex than current system, but at least it should be balanced. Ish.

The basics of it is; larger weapons require more and more massiveness. Smaller weapons get you more Weapon Points for cheaper, but each weapon is less effective. Larger weapons are more effective, but, well, larger. The following list is just preliminary numbers; there would be five weapon stats in this system. I might move things up a tier in terms of Massiveness, so that you couldn't have 55-point Weapons; it would start at 5 Massiveness for 15-point Weapons and hit 30 or 35 or 40(not sure which would be best to balance nicely asymmetrically) Massiveness for 45-point Weapons.

2 Massiveness Points - 15 Weapon Points
5 Massiveness Points - 25 Weapon Points
10 Massiveness Points - 35 Weapon Points
20 Massiveness Points - 45 Weapon Points
35 Massiveness Points - 55 Weapon Points

The five weapon stats would be:
Power - effectively Destructiveness, but with an easier/better name. Also probably make it work a bit more reliably, so we don't have Doomsday weapons dink-ing for a point of damage.
Accuracy - effectively Stability, but with a more fitting name since it applies to things like missiles and drones too. Helps Maneuverability for Missiles and Drones(higher=more agile).
Speed - Works differently for different weapons; with normal 'Turret' weapons, it's probably gonna be some sort of abstract combination of tracking speed, rate of fire, and projectile speed for long-range weapons(helps determine accuracy against small or fast-moving targets). For Missile Weapons, it helps determine range and the time it takes for the missile to reach the target, but reload time is covered by Specialization more(higher=harder to hit). For Drones, it helps determine Evasion, range, and, obviously, Speed.
Maybe Specialization(I want a better name for it) - Catch-all for everything else, particularly special abilities and exceptional things about the weapon. What makes it, well, Special? That's what this stat is for. Have to put in a certain amount for things, maybe inflict status conditions(which more concrete effects...)? Perhaps you deal more damage at the expense of overheating, or fling population at the enemy? That can be covered by a few points here. Can the weapon double as a defense? Then plop some points here and you're set!
And Range or Integrity, maybe? - I'm not too sure what the fifth one should be, I want it to be as wide-ranging/important as the other ones, rather than the 'high or low are equally effective' so that putting points in isn't useless. Integrity, probably, or Redundancy or something, since Range would fall under Specialization, in all likelihood. I do know that there needs to be a fifth one for the points to even out nicely, and to allow something other than maximizing Damage Per Turn to be a factor.
Massiveness(probably changed to 'Size' since that's faster) - Higher=Bad. The larger the weapon, the easier it is to hit, the more power/crew/force of will required to man it, the harder it is to repair, and the fewer you can have.

For defenses, something similar, though defenses would have four stats, I believe, if I remember what I wanted to do right.

Effectiveness - How good the Defense is at it's job, basically. This could be the accuracy and tracking speed of flak turrets, the shininess of laser-reflecting armor, or the amount of rage that fills the giant bee swarm that eats enemy drones/projectiles.
Coverage - How likely the Defense is to actually be there to defend against the given attack. Can double as a Specialization-esque stat if needed, though so can either of the others. Basically depends on the type of Defense, really. Armor might have good Coverage in front and crap in the sides and back, whereas Flak turrets might only have a very few blind spots, if any.
Versatility - Weapons may want to specialize, but you could be attacked by anything, so Defenses need to be more versatile. How good the Defense is at protecting from a variety of offensive techniques. A network of telepaths foiling electronic or psychic assault aren't going to be much good against a missile, just as automated flak turrets would be shit against a hacking device.
Durability - Fairly simple; Defenses tend to be tougher than Weapons (for obvious reasons), and Durability is a measure of how much punishment they can take before failing. Weapons and defenses alike get worse as they take damage, and will often break or become useless well before their Durability reaches 0. If the Durability reaches 0, it means the item is irreparable, wrecked, lost forever, good luck so sorry no refunds.

And of course Massiveness/Size - In this system, Weapon and Defenses total available capacity would be on the same scale, allowing for glass artillery cannons or invinci-steel pea-shooters. Defenses would typically be smaller than Weapons, and correspondingly less effective; the best defense is a good offense, after all. Of course, that doesn't mean that you can't have a better defense than their offense anyway(and unlike a war, you can't replace your ship so easily and just keep trundling on(unless you're Ebbor :P))...not entirely sure how to scale these yet. I'll figure it out.

Finally, there would probably be utility modules, which wouldn't directly contribute to combat ability, but enable you to do other things, or improve other modules' combat performance. Repair equipment, enhanced engines, super-powered sensors, evac pods...these are the things that don't quite fit in to the other categories. As they are the oddball category, their only real stat would be Size/Massiveness, and then whatever ability or effects they have; Size is determined by the GM saying how much he thinks it should 'cost'.

There would also be a limit not just to what you have deployed, which would be primarily limited by crew/power/force of will constraints, but to what you have, period; you can only carry so many missile launchers on your ship, after all.

The Airship stats, as you may have surmised, would be similarly changed with this 'update'. Far more concrete rules concerning them; Propulsion/Speed actually matters worth a shit, for example. The size of your ship makes it easier to hit, harder to Cover, and harder to move, but lets you carry more shit on it.

Stats would probably cap out differently based on GM's fiat and the weapon type in question, as well as the possibility of secondary caps(one of the stats can be at X, the others can only hit Y; you can choose which stat is at X, if you want something that high).

There was something else I wanted to say...I forget though....

Anyway, tell me what ya think! Not done yet, like I said.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 01, 2015, 02:17:24 pm »

Having massiveness determine available stat points on both weapons and defenses seems a sound idea, besides that it makes large numbers of smaller weapons exponentially more effective than a couple large weapons. Still, I like the idea of using mass as the starting point to determine everything else.

Do you have a system to determine just how much mass a ship can carry?

Further orders

Another transmission was received from the vessel eating the island. The messages are starting to make some sense.
Response:
"Heaven's Acropolis agrees to a short term defensive agreement with the 'hive' on these terms;
Both parties will not assault, physically, one another's vessels, population, or properties. Disputes between individuals not under orders from their vessel's commander will be considered within the context of the law of the party on whose territory an incident occurs, but will not include the death penalty.
Both parties will employ at minimum a force equal to the other's to defend the other party if they are attacked by a third party.
Neither party will assault a third party without first discussing their strategy with the other.
Both parties will permit trade of technologies and information to the other."

King Portsummon is to take a platoon of marines with demolitions equipment and standard armaments and a crew of 30 personnel, with medical staff, to assist him in retrieving anything of importance from the remains of his craft and demolish what is left as he sees fit. These personnel will treat him as their commanding officer for the duration of their work. An extra pair of evac cars will be provided to transport items and personnel retrieved. Take as long as you need, short of two weeks, and as many trips as nessecary.
I make Spellcrafts!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 01, 2015, 03:11:26 pm »

Having massiveness determine available stat points on both weapons and defenses seems a sound idea, besides that it makes large numbers of smaller weapons exponentially more effective than a couple large weapons. Still, I like the idea of using mass as the starting point to determine everything else.

Do you have a system to determine just how much mass a ship can carry?

Further orders

Another transmission was received from the vessel eating the island. The messages are starting to make some sense.
Response:
"Heaven's Acropolis agrees to a short term defensive agreement with the 'hive' on these terms;
Both parties will not assault, physically, one another's vessels, population, or properties. Disputes between individuals not under orders from their vessel's commander will be considered within the context of the law of the party on whose territory an incident occurs, but will not include the death penalty.
Both parties will employ at minimum a force equal to the other's to defend the other party if they are attacked by a third party.
Neither party will assault a third party without first discussing their strategy with the other.
Both parties will permit trade of technologies and information to the other."

King Portsummon is to take a platoon of marines with demolitions equipment and standard armaments and a crew of 30 personnel, with medical staff, to assist him in retrieving anything of importance from the remains of his craft and demolish what is left as he sees fit. These personnel will treat him as their commanding officer for the duration of their work. An extra pair of evac cars will be provided to transport items and personnel retrieved. Take as long as you need, short of two weeks, and as many trips as nessecary.

but that's my point. if you have 20 weapons that are all accuracy 4, and your opponent has 1 defense with effectiveness 20, you're almost never going to hit regardless, and when you do it'll do diddly squat. If you have three weapons with accuracy 20, though, then they would have been better off with a bunch of small integrity based defenses(ablative armor, anyone?) to help buffer against the massive damage those things'll do when they hit. It creates Yomi Layers and the opportunity for specialisation, in addition to encouraging diversity. Plus, larger weapons have more to spend on specialization, which can be a game changer depending on the ability. It works because rather than damage being the only thing affected, and causing small weapons to be exponentially more effective both by doing more damage and being more accurate, as it is now, it utilizes the fact that some stats are basically just a flat drain, and you have to decide whether you want more total stat points, or to go for a more reliable weapon system.

Mass carried would be based on ship size and possibly on the ship's own specialization; they might get a reduction in effective size of some modules in exchange for an increase or lack of any of another(something that would be rather important, but not overly so, so that it was indeed a trade-off). Like Bonuses to Hangars, penalties to Integrity and/or tanking defenses, for example, I think. Not entirely sure on the balance there, yet. But yeah. That, and Propulsion/Crew etc. making more of a difference should help the system, I think. Complexity Addiction=Good(It's Dwarf Fortress forums, after all)

Also:

Conditions:agreeable
Hive:satisfied
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 01, 2015, 04:47:50 pm »

Complexity Addiction=Good(It's Dwarf Fortress forums, after all)
Complexity is good, but it also should be simple enough to be usable for combat in a forum game ;)
I'm not the best multiplayer GM, after all. Anyway, onwards with the post.

The basics of it is; larger weapons require more and more massiveness.
Sounds the same, alright. (or at least what I'd intended)
On weapon points: These are based on fitting things in a similar kind of point cap, I'm assuming? (ex 4x 5 Massiveness weapons fitting into a 100 weapon point cap by being 25 WP each?)

On stat names: Yes, those names work as well, and I might end up going with them over the original names. When I'd been naming things though, I'd wanted to use something besides the 'Attack/Mass/Speed/Aiming Stat/Special' placeholder I'd put there to tell them apart, and adding -ness to all the words made them sound sillier for some reason :P I could see Massiveness/Size being interchangable, honestly.

Weapons:
Power - effectively Destructiveness, but with an easier/better name. Also probably make it work a bit more reliably, so we don't have Doomsday weapons dink-ing for a point of damage.
While hilarious if it happens, thats a good point. :P How would the reliableness work though?

Accuracy/Speed: Could you describe these in a mock combat, perhaps? I can see where you're trying to go with them but don't know (as of writing this post) how they would be used in a fight outside of adding more modifiers to hit rolls and making Speed not-disguised-initiative.

Putting Integrity into its own stat would simplify things nicely on the 'how do I splode weapon' point, instead of just omnoming the whole list of points in reverse order to simulate damage. And hey, Specialization is still a usable name: It describes how much specialization the weapon has at...something. I'll probably fit it in somewhere, if I don't forget about it in the next combat like I have previously.

Utility modules: as long as they aren't combat related (or [Power] related, though thats a different thing entirely), I'm going to put them under the 'This is a probably an RP thing' category, since like I said originally this is part rp and part statted castle fighter, and that gives you guys more freedom to use them in the way that actually fits your skycastle.

you can only carry so many missile launchers on your ship, after all.
I can hold all the salvaged enemy missile systems I dang want in my fleet's cargo in starfarer Starsector, the only problem is making it back to a station at minimum speed! :P
Theres probably a point here as well, though I generally have only been more concrete in combat-related things and less so in the other parts of updates.

(Airship stats stuff) Propulsion/Speed actually matters worth a shit, for example.
I'd say Propulsion is reasonably important as it is, though perhaps it could be scaled down in numbers. As long as you have 5 or more, you can move at least one space, and then you get helped/fought by the wind; every 5 more you can move one additional space on the big map without support or wind help. Under 5 relies a lot more on the wind though, and zero is essentially immobile.

Defenses: I'll get to these when I get back, getting interrupted here. This also goes for other things I missed.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 04:49:47 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 01, 2015, 04:55:10 pm »

Utility modules, like I said, are engine boosters, Power Reactors, Repair stuff, Hangar Bays...Anything for which destroying it can/will have a noticeable effect, but is neither weapon nor defense, basically. Damage would be somewhat randomized as to what shit gets blown up unless you specifically aim for something, which can be difficult/impossible.

As for weapons, no it's more like 20x 5 Massiveness Weapons at 25 points each, or 10x 10 massiveness weapons at 35 weapon points each. 100 Massiveness points might not be the cap though, I'm still working on stuff.

Once I get everything figured out, I'll try and display a mock combat for examples' sake. Speed would probably give a chance/automatically fire multiple times for some weapons, for example, though multiple hits would not deal exactly proportional damage(2 hits =/= double damage, because I'm trying to avoid God stats). Or something like that. Still trying to figure things out, like I said.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22