Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Vizier: A Game of Treachery [6 Players]  (Read 16286 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Vizier: A Game of Treachery [6 Players]
« Reply #180 on: December 05, 2014, 05:52:50 am »

Kyle walks in looking triumphant.
"I have found my list! I don't know why the cook had it but that's neither here nor there. So, I have favors with The Effortless Cleric, Archibald IV (2 Piety, 1 Etiquette) The Learned Knight, Greg the Learned (2 Knowledge, 1 Might) and The Erudite Noble, Steven the Pleasant. (2 Knowledge, 1 Etiquette)
Harriet look over to Kyle "May I borrow your Cleric for my proposal, Mr Johnson?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2014, 04:04:41 pm »

"Yes you may."

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 05, 2014, 05:12:24 pm »

"You know, with Kyle having two good scholars, we could very well be able to solve this poisonings issue after all. What say you all?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 05, 2014, 05:26:09 pm »

"You know, with Kyle having two good scholars, we could very well be able to solve this poisonings issue after all. What say you all?"
(OOC:who are you talking to? I assume me, but...)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 05, 2014, 08:26:25 pm »

OOC: I think Grek/Mehlenna was addressing the whole council, hence the "you all" part.

"It certainly looks a lot more promising now. Here is the updated optimal composition for the proposal."

Candidate proposal for the Poisonings
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"The contacts marked with stars are currently assigned to the proposal on the Dangerous Fanatic, which would have to be dropped. There's not enough guileful folks around to handle both crises. If Wolfgang gets to present the proposal on the Poisonings, this might not be a problem.

Personally, I am in favor of this proposal. It would remove a looming threat and demonstrate that we can work together. There should even be enough resources to go ahead with Harriet's proposal too. I'll take a look at that now."

Pangaea starts leafing through parchments and taking notes.

"Here we go. Almost an extravagant effort for a crisis of that magnitude. Another failure is the last thing we need, though, so being scrupulous is not a bad thing. Still, to include the Stylish Banker might be a waste of gold, given the state of the Treasury."

Candidate proposal for the Agent Exodus
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 08:48:02 pm by Mopsy »

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2014, 06:43:53 pm »

Two days, then I'm compiling actions and doing a turn.  Fair warning.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2014, 07:51:18 pm »

Pangaea was somewhat taken aback by the deafening silence that followed her presentation.
"...
Not what the council wanted to hear, I suppose. Let's work with what's already on the table, then. Wolfgang's proposed pacification of the Dangerous Fanatic looks quite safe. As for Cinad's Heresy cum Reformation program, I maintain that this isn't the right time to make that decision. Harriet's effort to reverse the Agent Exodus is commendable, but without additional resources, it will surely fail.

I don't want any more failures. If anyone can offer any deal that will strengthen the kingdom, I will be interested. Au revoir, my Sirs and Ladies."

Pangaea, looking worried and tired, leaves the council chamber.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2014, 08:28:18 pm »

Cinad shrugged. "Oh, I seem to have been forgetting something. I'll pledge the support of a Devout Swindler (2 Guile, 1 Piety) to these Poisonings as well the Foreign Ministry (3 Etiquette) and a Wrathful Priest (2 Piety, 1 Might) to our Exodus problem. While I'm quite sure father Patrenko would rather we side with our agents, I can see that will not be happening anytime soon. I will be withdrawing my proposal on the heterodoxy."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2014, 10:50:24 am »

Pangaea pops her head back in through the door.
"The Faithful Scholar (2 Knowledge, 1 Piety) and the assets of the Interior Ministry (2 Guile) would also be available for dealing with the Scholarly Poisonings. Someone would have to actually make the proposal, though. I'd make it myself, but that might not be the best idea..."

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2014, 06:57:26 pm »

Pangaea returns from an extra-late supper.
"It appears that there will be no proposal on the Poisonings this month, so I'll have the Interior Ministry (2 Guile) support the proposal on the Dangerous Fanatic instead. If I'm not mistaken, the council's plan for November now looks like this."

Current proposals
OOC: I'm assuming that Kyle's "Yes you may." means that he's supporting Harriet's proposal on the Exodus. I'd add my Faithful Scholar (2 Knowledge, 1 Piety) to that proposal as well, but as far as I can tell, no crisis ever requires more of the second resource, so it wouldn't help at all. Scratch that, the Weylander Emissaries crisis from turn two was described as requiring "Gold & Guile", but the actual amounts required were 3 Guile and only 2 Gold. Adding my scholar still seems wasteful, though. Feel free to lambast me if the proposal turns out to require exactly 6 Etiquette and 7 Piety.

"It could've been worse. Is everyone ready to take this to the King for approval?"
OOC: No further actions, unless there are objections, new ideas, etc.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 08:00:25 pm by Mopsy »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2014, 08:50:24 pm »

"I'll have to withdraw my support for the Poisoinings then since we lack a proposer...We're goin' to have our heads nobbed off for this mistake I believin'."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 12, 2014, 05:33:06 am »

"I feel confident in my proposal's chances."

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 12, 2014, 07:04:16 pm »

No further actions
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 13, 2014, 08:49:25 am »

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 13, 2014, 12:41:48 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16