Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Vizier: A Game of Treachery [6 Players]  (Read 16309 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Vizier: A Game of Treachery [6 Players]
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2014, 09:09:26 pm »

"I do not know much. But I know we must end these heretics. Therefore, I propose a solution to these Spy Aided Heretics, if I may, the investigation would be best headed by the pious knight (2 might 1 piety) Ripgore of Murdersmash. Or, as in his Suulish name... Tim."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:40:07 pm by kj1225 »

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2014, 01:16:14 am »

"My liege, in this time of financial strife, we require faith and piety to reassure the people. Thus, I ask to be appointed as Court Chaplain."

"Sir Kyle, if you would accept my aid, my dear cousin and Holy Knight (2 Might, 1 Piety), Sir Samuel, has returned from lands afar and is prepared for another crusade."

"Cinid, your scheme to find the embezzlers in the Treasury was extremely ill advised. We cannot afford to impliment ineffectual policies here. I ask that you help me in undoing some of the damage caused by backing my Proposal to convince the Bank of Suul to continue investing in our good nation. I shall devote both the resources of the Bishop of Zema(2 Piety, 1 Etiquette) and the Ministry of the Faith (2 Piety) toward this goal, and hope that the Foreign Ministry will support me in it as well."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 01:36:17 am by Grek »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2014, 03:12:00 am »

Harriet reclines on a chair "With it failing strength, the Treasury need a good overseerer. I ask to be that overseerer."

"Cinid, your scheme to find the embezzlers in the Treasury was extremely ill advised. We cannot afford to impliment ineffectual policies here. I ask that you help me in undoing some of the damage caused by backing my Proposal to convince the Bank of Suul to continue investing in our good nation. I shall devote both the resources of the Bishop of Zema(2 Piety, 1 Etiquette) and the Ministry of the Faith (2 Piety) toward this goal, and hope that the Foreign Ministry will support me in it as well."
"It would just so happened that I have a favour of Father Apricot(2 Piety, 1 Etiquette) who believes that one's materiel needs must be met before one can truly meet their spiritual needs.

I would also like to offer a proposal to solve the Vasiri Merchant Houses issue, but I can only put the Treasury(1 gold) behind it so I will offer the services of these two high-level nobles('The Sly Gentleman 2 Etiquette, 1 Guile', 'The Corrupt Noble 2 Guile, 1 Etiquette') as trade."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2014, 03:13:59 am »

((Iiutem? I withdrew my proposal.))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2014, 03:42:48 am »

...crap.  Somehow I missed that during the totting up.  Mrrgh.  It would be a nightmare to go back and change everything, but how does this sound?

Due to a miscommunication within the Foreign Ministry, agents of the Chancellor attempted to resolve the embezzlement issue without his express permission.  Those responsible have been punished and their assets confiscated.

Cinad: +1 Resource this round, because GM screw up.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2014, 04:12:05 am »

((That works. Thank you!))

"Cinad, your scheme to find the embezzlers in the Treasury was extremely ill advised. We cannot afford to impliment ineffectual policies here. I ask that you help me in undoing some of the damage caused by backing my Proposal to convince the Bank of Suul to continue investing in our good nation. I shall devote both the resources of the Bishop of Zema(2 Piety, 1 Etiquette) and the Ministry of the Faith (2 Piety) toward this goal, and hope that the Foreign Ministry will support me in it as well."

"MY scheme? Oh yes I planned it and quite a bit of other things, but I never put it into action. My clerks made an error and now I've been stuck trying to fix their mistakes. And as for the Ministry's Aid? Perhaps. Let me be seein' if there are not other ways I can be of help to the kingdom." After shuffling some papers around, Cinad gave out a laugh. "Oh. Seems that there en't be anything else of too much import. I'll be sending my top diplomats (Foreign Ministry, 4 Etiquette) to help keep these bankers on Elbreth's side. Although...this comes with a cost. We must be of dealing with our merchants. They need our aid. I propose we use all available resources to do so. If I do not be acquiring all the aid from the whole council, I shall not offer the aid of the Foreign Ministry to your mission my dear Lady Blusterant. I myself be sending off an old scholar who has offered his service (Erudite Noble,2 Knowledge, 1 Etiquette) to be teachin' the traders the ancient magics of the 'economy'."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 04:28:07 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2014, 04:54:33 am »

"So be it," says the king.  Mehlenna Blusterant now holds the positions of Royal Librarian and Court Chaplain both, while Harriet Bradley is named Treasurer.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2014, 05:49:26 am »

"Certainly, Cinad, and have my apologies for ever doubting you. Curse those clerks."

Mehlenna sends her own Erudite Noble (2 Knowledge, 1 Etiquette) to help the Merchants, as well as the services of the Royal Library (Knowledge 2). She frowns pointedly at anyone not making a contribution.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2014, 04:33:37 pm »

Pangaea is slumped in her chair, playing with a wooden trinket.
"Blah blah blah."

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2014, 07:20:56 am »

"I send my Armorer(2 gold, 1 might)on the Merchants leaving Elberth."
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2014, 10:58:07 pm »

The chamberlain, who you swear is putting on weight these days, unfurls his scroll and starts writing.

"Right, right...

Kyle Johnson proposes a solution to the Heretic Plots, offering the aid of, ah, Tim Ripgore of Murdersmash (2 Might, 1 Piety)What a quaint foreign name...
  Mehlenna Blusterant offers the aid of Sir Samuel Blusterant (2 Might, 1 Piety), freshly knighted on his return from Weyland.

Mehlenna Blusterant proposes a solution to the current problems with the Bank of Suul, offering the aid of the Bishop of Zema (2 Piety, 1 Etiquette) and the Ministry of the Faith (2 Piety).
  Harriet Bradley offers the support of Father Apricot (2 Piety, 1 Etiquette).
  Cinad potentially offers the full support of the Foreign Ministry (4 Etiquette).

Harriet Bradley proposes a solution to the Wool Export Crisis, putting what forces remain of the Treasury (1 Gold) to the task.
  Mehlenna Blusterant offers the aid of an Erudite Noble (2 Knowledge, 1 Etiquette) and the aid of the Royal Library (2 Knowledge).
  Wolfgang Arnoldsson offers the aid of an Armourer (2 Gold, 1 Might) keen on investing in the project.

Cinad counter-proposes a solution to the Wool Export Crisis, offering the support of an old scholar of economics (2 Knowledge, 1 Etiquette).

Now where did I put that pie..."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:59:10 pm by Iituem »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2014, 11:02:25 pm »

((I probably didn't make it clear but my proposal was separate to scapheap's. Thought the 'I propose' would be enough. Sorry!))
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2014, 11:34:44 pm »

[Ah.  Yes, got lost in the prose there.  To avoid doubt, bold the fact that you're proposing clearly.  Edited in the fix.]

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2014, 11:39:59 pm »

"I would just like to be remindin' that I won't be allowing the use of the Foreign Ministry's services unless my proposal is the one supported. Just somethin' to keep in mind."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2014, 12:08:44 am »

"I will be backing Cinad's proposal over the Bradley proposal."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16