Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Vizier: A Game of Treachery [6 Players]  (Read 16282 times)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vizier: A Game of Treachery [6 Players]
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2014, 01:42:04 am »

"I am honored and humbled by Your generosity, my lord. I ask to be appointed as Royal Librarian, that I might serve better in cleansing the land of dreaded Sleeping Sickness."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2014, 01:57:09 am »

Kyle looks quite unhappy. With good reason considering what had happened.
If anyone was listening hard they could hear he mumbling something along the line of, 'it can wait, she said, it wouldn't work anyways she said...'.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2014, 04:41:05 am »

Looking worried, Cinad rushed into the council chambers and moaned in anger. "The damned Sickness has taken hold of the  Duke of Vasiri's envoy!" Following a string of garbled tribal oaths, he continued in a more mellow tone.

"We must...deal with this problem. I lack any friendly connections to aid in this and I be asking that the council put forward a plan to be dealing with this problem before it costs us the kingdom."

Regaining some of his composure, Cinad also mentioned another problem.

"One I can be doing however is deal with these loose spies hangin' about. Best we get them back on our payroll, eh? I've already convinced one such man back into our service, a Pious Thief (2 Guile, 1 Piety) who goes by Sparrow. Others may be tempted by promises of wealth."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 03:38:30 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2014, 04:51:26 am »

Oooooh, PTW. I'll take over if someone quits.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2014, 04:54:02 am »

"With our forces damaged as they are-" The young girl started "It may be in ours best interests to deal with that Missing Diplomats troubles sooner then later. An...colleague(The Assassin(2 Guile)) called Markus came across a possible lead but he need more feets on the ground." She looks around "I currently have an investor(The Rich Deacon(2 Piety, 1 gold)) helping but he clearly not cut out for that sort of thing. Anyone got ideas on what he should help instead?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2014, 05:55:35 am »

"Agreed, Sir Cinad. Given the recent deaths, I feel that we cannot ignore sleeping sickness any longer. Thus, I propose to set the Royal Library (Knowledge 3) to the task of finding a cure for the Vasiri Ambassador and all others ill with the plague. I beg that the rest of you send what help you may. As for our spies, I shall go into town and hire the Weaponsmith (Gold 2, Might 1) to forge new equipment for our Spy Network. This will certainly earn their loyalty."

"I only regret that I can do nothing for our missing diplomats. The Blusterant family has very little dealings with..." Mehlenna shudders delicately, "...foreign influences. Outside of church missionaries, I can't say that I have spoken more than a dozen words to anyone outside the kingdom."

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2014, 06:46:41 am »

OOC:  Whoops!  Everyone is getting a new Resource Card today, just forgot to do it last night because late and tired.  Should arrive with you in a few hours, trying to update via phone and don't have the RNG for my cards atm.

Additionally, while I do have everyone's wincons, if your win condition comes up you should announce it at the end of the round where it becomes valid.

"I am honored and humbled by Your generosity, my lord. I ask to be appointed as Royal Librarian, that I might serve better in cleansing the land of dreaded Sleeping Sickness."

"So be it!  From henceforth, Mehlenna Blusterant shall be keeper of the Royal Library.  The scholars of the realm are at your disposal."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 08:29:19 am by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2014, 08:47:53 am »

Kyle scowls at the rest of the council.
"It would seem my fellow councilors can handle our current problems. If I may take my leave your grace?"

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2014, 09:21:35 am »

The king nods his assent, granting you permission to leave.  He listens eagerly to the words of the rest of his council.

OOC:  A note to Cinad.  Remember that you can only supply one Resource to a single Proposal (discounting Ministries).  So you can't stack all of your cards on the same problem.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2014, 09:51:19 am »

Kyle leaves then.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2014, 11:33:13 am »

Pangaea enters, looking glum and whispering to herself.
"Alas, if only I had known. It's not my fault, though, so why is he..."

She notices the other councillors and quickly assumes her usual composure.
"Good day. As you have surely noticed, the new ambassadors are making a great nuisance of themselves. I intend to propose to the King that they be accompanied by minders at all times. Does anyone know where to find someone who could join my reformed Handy Burglar (2 Guile, 1 Gold) in reining them in? If you do, I offer the services of my personal Spy Intelligence Officer (2 Guile, 1 Knowledge) in return."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 11:39:02 am by Mopsy »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2014, 11:59:34 am »

She notices the other councillors and quickly assumes her usual composure.
"Good day. As you have surely noticed, the new ambassadors are making a great nuisance of themselves. I intend to propose to the King that they be accompanied by minders at all times. Does anyone know where to find someone who could join my reformed Handy Burglar (2 Guile, 1 Gold) in reining them in? If you do, I offer the services of my personal Spy Intelligence Officer (2 Guile, 1 Knowledge) in return."
"Well, I have a favor of Lord Dunk(The Rich Deacon 2 Piety, 1 Gold) who may help. Your Intelligence Officer would help my proposal with the missing Diplomat, though we may need some muscle to assist them.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2014, 12:11:58 pm »

"Well, I have a favor of Lord Dunk(The Rich Deacon 2 Piety, 1 Gold) who may help. Your Intelligence Officer would help my proposal with the missing Diplomat, though we may need some muscle to assist them.

"Such an arrangement is certainly possible. However, neither of our allies is particularly well suited for the work they'd be doing. I believe that we should both continue seeking other sources of aid, using this deal only as a last resort."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2014, 12:37:15 pm »

"Such an arrangement is certainly possible. However, neither of our allies is particularly well suited for the work they'd be doing. I believe that we should both continue seeking other sources of aid, using this deal only as a last resort."
Harriet nods "Locial, I agree."

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2014, 12:56:55 pm »

The royal chamberlain coughs and examines a list.

"Let me see, then...

Cinad proposes(?) a solution to the Spy Crisis, employing Sparrow, a Pious Thief (2 Guile, 1 Piety) under his command.
  Mehlenna Blusterant offers the support of a Weaponsmith (2 Gold, 1 Might).

Harriet Bradley proposes a solution to the Missing Diplomat crisis, offering an Assassin (2 Guile, 1 Might) to assist.

Mehlenna Blusterant proposes a solution to the problem of the Vasiri Ambassador's Sickness, employing the Royal Library (3 Knowledge) to assist.

Pangaea Homologue proposes a solution to the Weylander Emissary crisis, supplying the aid of a reformed Handy Burglar (2 Guile, 1 Gold) to assist.

That is the state as things are at present."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16