Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: I now control the hill  (Read 2523 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
I now control the hill
« on: October 26, 2014, 05:50:26 pm »

This could get creative with all the gamers around here.

The Rules:
-You may use any means to take the hill from the previous owner. IE, stealth/brute force/unconventional tactics/etc
-Nothing is off limits you may assume you have "helpers" to move large objects or otherwise co-ordinate or synchronize your actions but try to rely on yourself
-Don't destroy the hill please
- End your post with I now have the hill

I sat back and watched as the creator of the hill had finished his work and climbed to the top of his hill, sat down and cracked a can of his cold beverage of choice. In the darkness of the night I surround the hill with high intensity lights. Wearing a welding mask I calmly walk up the hill to my newly blinded foe, take the beverage from him and boot him off the top of the hill.

I now have the hill...and a nice cold one
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 05:52:50 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I now control the hill
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 06:02:24 pm »

I glass him with a broken beer bottle. I now have the hill.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 06:09:18 pm »

I creep up behind the hill-owner, and hit him over the head with many bricks. With these bricks, I build a small shelter and use the two dead bodies as totems of my conquest. I now have the hill.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 06:13:44 pm »

I land on the brick roof of the shelter. Nothing happens when I land on the roof. So I call my friends over for a party. Soon a flock of many seagulls land on the roof and it collapses under the weight of birds. The bricks crush the prior inhabitant murderer who had owned the hill.

I now have the hill.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 06:17:27 pm »

I summon my demons to eat the previous owner of the hill. Then I walk to the hill. I now control the hill.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 06:21:07 pm »

I use my holy powers to gain the hill, then clock you over the head with my staff

I now control the hill
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 06:24:15 pm »

I shoot you with my non-holy gun, then set up a gun battery on the hill. I now control the hill.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 06:26:09 pm »

Having gone down to the bottom of the hill to relieve myself, I notice the odd, flashing lights and striated clouds above the hill. Shuddering, I feel someone consecrating the ground. With a howl, I release pure evil into the night and blast all holiness from the hill. Some body parts land near me, and I make my way back up to the top of the hill. This time, I make no base, but hide in a random bush, so it completely impossible to hear, smell, see or feel me. I notice the corpse of an also-evil person, but it was caught in the blast between holy and evil powers. It's rather charred, and seems to be twitching. I then wait for the next fool to mount this seemingly innocuous hill. I now have the hill.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 06:29:15 pm »

Having gone down to the bottom of the hill to relieve myself, I notice the odd, flashing lights and striated clouds above the hill. Shuddering, I feel someone consecrating the ground. With a howl, I release pure evil into the night and blast all holiness from the hill. Some body parts land near me, and I make my way back up to the top of the hill. This time, I make no base, but hide in a random bush, so it completely impossible to hear, smell, see or feel me. I notice the corpse of an also-evil person, but it was caught in the blast between holy and evil powers. It's rather charred, and seems to be twitching. I then wait for the next fool to mount this seemingly innocuous hill. I now have the hill.
((Who is that in response to? Me or tntey?))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 06:30:37 pm »

((It was in response to Tntey, but then you posted, so you were put in the cross fire. You're the charred, twitching one. :P))
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 06:35:49 pm »

I walk up to the top of the hill, avoiding the ambush of the prior owner through sheer dumb luck and a particularly vicious horde of ants that had made their home in a random bush on the hill. I lie down on the top of the hill and watch the clouds go by, oblivious to my surroundings. I now have the hill.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 06:43:31 pm »

Lenglon looks at the clouds. "Ooh, that one looks like a bunny! That one looks like a dog! That one looks like a shopping cart! Wait, that is a shopping ca-"
Splat.
And then the second shopping cart lands. And the third. And the fourth. And I mount my new shopping cart throne.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 06:51:37 pm »

I call on my earthbender friends to invert the hill, crushing anything on it, then climb to the now-flat top balanced on a bowl-like bottom. I now have the hill.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2014, 06:55:10 pm »

I call my firebender friends to climb the hill with me, and we battle Hugo. Both of my firebender friends are crushed by rocks, but Hugo is now a charred corpse. I now have the hill.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 06:55:37 pm »

Invert hill back, put fourms on hill to create allinces
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6