Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29

Author Topic: (PTU) - Paradise Islands - IC Thread - Domini Island  (Read 21224 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (PTU) - Paradise Islands - IC Thread - A New Adventure Begins
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 06:58:34 pm »

Linas eyes lit up as the grotesque man explained who he was to her.

"Oh! I've not seen any of your movies! But they sound very impressive! I was afraid that this was going to be some tiny regional advertisement with no budget or something, but it sounds like some big famous movie now! How appropriate that my debut will be in such large documentary!"

She looked around at the other cast members thinking for a moment, before pulling out a scuffed up and slightly charred pokeball.

"If you are all also trainers, that means you all have pokemon as well right? Perhaps we should let our pokemon meet each other? If that is okay on the plane?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 08:08:22 pm »

"Ja! Ja! Zat should be just fine. Ze plane is is neither taking oof nor landing, zo you should be fine."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 08:15:03 pm »

Leaf's smile became more real as he heard of the documentary,
"That will be brilliant, I can't wait." he turned towards Lina "Showing our pokemon sounds like a great idea" as he heard it was ok, he reached for his pokeball and then sent out Mirage.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 08:42:54 pm »

*Pop!*

"YIP!"

Nervously glancing about the shiny and foreign atmosphere, Mirage kept close to Leaf, it's eyes darting right and left at the sudden influx of people. The large one was a particular case of worry... He smelled funny.
BIRDS.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 08:51:35 pm »

Corrie clapped her hands when Spielzburg explained the movies he'd done.
"Ah! I watched March of the Empoleons! Our documentary's in very good hands then!"
Corrie smiled as Mirage was sent out, and let out a little peal of giggling.
"Yes, I think we should show our pokemon! C'mon Bluk!"
Out with the pokeball.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 08:57:53 pm »

*Pop!*

"..."

Bluk emerged quietly from his Pokeball and set about tussling it's tiny mane into order. Mirage watched it curiously from behind Leaf's leg.
BIRDS.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2014, 09:06:48 pm »

Corrie smiled down and lifted the fluffy little pokemon into her arms, facing him towards the others.
"Hello Bluk! I'm just showing you off, I'm afraid, but maybe you can make a friend or two! Like... there! That little Zorua over there, you could make friends with it!" Corrie crooned at her Eevee.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:15:38 pm by Powder Miner »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2014, 09:11:13 pm »

Leaf smiled at Bluk as he came out of the ball, he watched the Eevee for a second and then crouched down to Mirage.
"Not a performance today, just some new friends. It will be ok, why don't you say hello to the Eevee? Their name is Bluk" he said this in a surprisingly gentle voice.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2014, 09:36:01 pm »

Bluk didn't make so much as a noise as Corrie scooped her up. He was used to the drill. Mirage took a tentative step forward before looking back at Leaf for approval. Bluk's ears twitched as the newcomer approached.

"Eeevee..." (You have such ratty fur...)

"Yip!? Rrrr... Yip y-yip! Rua!" (Oh yeah!? Well... You look stupid! Take that!)

The Eevee responds to this witty retort by staring at it blankly.

"Hoohoohoo! If I didn't kneugh better, I'd zey zey like eachother!"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 09:43:17 am by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2014, 09:41:00 pm »

"Ah! How cute! Both of them! Well then, come on out Johan! Maybe you can make some friends."

Lina kneeled down and released Johan from his pokeball onto the floor out in front of her.

"Although be careful, he can get a little heated! Heh."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2014, 10:27:12 pm »

"No, the payment plan hasn't been explained to me yet. If you mind telling me what it is, that would be great. As for the pokedex... Not saw one, no. I have heard of them before. Give a hour or so with it and I'll be up to speed with one." Thomas replied, somewhat mollified by the fact the agent had shown up.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2014, 10:17:20 am »

Leaf let out a small laugh as he watched the pokemon interact,
"I'm sure they'll get used to each other soon" still smiling he turned his gaze to Lina as she let out her own pokemon.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2014, 10:53:08 am »

*pop*
"Mag! Bee bee!"

Johan immediately spots the fox pokemon and starts waddling towards Mirage the Zorua. He outstretched his arms lovingly as if to give a nice big hug. Zorua absconds onto Leaf's chair instead.

"Hoohoohoo!! Zuch cuddly cutie piez! He vants to give ze hugs. HOOHOOHOOooo! Nau! Ve have soom buziness zu attend to. Ein moment bitte..."

His rotund form reaches down and plucks the briefcase from the floor with some difficulty. The exercise nearly causes him to topple over, but he manages to remain upright. Twirling over he tosses the brief case onto a nearby table. His sausage fingers licks the locks of the suitcase until final a click is heard and the briefcase swings open. Spielzburg pulls out what appears to be some kind of modified home video recording device. In his hands, the recording device becomes a dangerous weapon. He brandishes the device as one might wield a sword into battle, and swings it around wildly as speaks.

"Neaugh zen! Vee have zings to dizcuss! Zees hier ist mein BABY! Es ist super und neu, ze Wundercam! It costed me about... 85,000 Poke to get theese camera inzu vorking order. She can replay vootage backwards und vorwards een high rezolusion und ze sound qualitee ist WUNDERBAR!"

He stops speaking briefly to give the camera a hug and then starts speaking again. A sad twinkle can be seen to enter his eyes.

"Und nau... Sie ist yours."

---

The agent's expression doesn't change in the slightest as he stands up. He motions Thomas to stand with him as he walks over to the PC located at the corner of the help desk.

"It works like this. Right now your friends are getting a video recorder..."

---

"And I vill pay you fur any shots you get eughn your travelz! I am zu old to be running aroond with you trainers zese dayz. Zo I vill be lazy! You are recording die doocumentary! Every time tyou expleughr new lands und find neugh people, have zie camera running! Ven you challenge a Gym, ze camera muss be running! Ze more dramatic ze shot, ze more money I vill pay you fur die footage!"

---

"...all you'll have to do is insert the memory card into the Pokémon Center's PC. That will send it directly to Director Spielzburg's office. He'll assess the footage and you will be paid solely on merit. All payments then will be addressed to your Trainer ID Account. Beyond simple."

---

"I vill take care of any oof die editing verk on my end, zo you can travel thee land. It is vat you call... A good deal. Ja? JA!"

---

"Any questions?"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 11:39:53 am by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 12:42:48 pm »

Franklin rises from the chair to his full height, and approaches the camera, looking it over. "I suppose I should be the one typically holding it then. That way all the young people can be in the shot."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2014, 03:06:38 pm »

Leaf smiled as Mirage jumped up onto his chair, he headed over towards the pokemon and sat down beside it.
"Sorry she's not good around new people". He fell into silence as the two people spoke, at the end of their talk his smile was even wider. Unable to really think of any questions his gaze went towards Franklin as he spoke "Are you sure?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29