Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29

Author Topic: (PTU) - Paradise Islands - IC Thread - Domini Island  (Read 21223 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (PTU) - Paradise Islands - IC Thread - A New Adventure Begins
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2014, 11:51:11 am »

Leaf continued to stroke Mirage as they flew along towards their destination, he was silent for a while as he looked around his new partners then finally he spoke.
"So where is everyone from?"

"Goldenrod City originally." The Bodyguard answers, "But I have spent much of my life in Kanto."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2014, 02:05:16 pm »

Leaf nodded along, the smile still bright on his face.
"I came from Sinnoh, I moved all about the place though so I'm not really from any city."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2014, 03:13:29 pm »

Thomas looked around the stand for a few moments, eyeing up the various items for sale, before he shrugged and moved on as he saw nothing of interest to him. This time, he kept the distractions to a minimum, just going straight to the airfield the agent had mentioned.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2014, 04:00:34 pm »

"You moved around a lot? Why? And what was it like?" Lina asked with interest on her face.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2014, 04:11:04 pm »

"I'm from the circus, we went all over Sinnoh performing for people." Leaf let out a small contented sigh "It was amazing"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2014, 06:06:12 pm »

"Moving around a lot... ...I admit, I'm a little jealous!"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2014, 06:14:59 pm »

Leaf smiled towards Corrie,
"It was great. Living in a city must be nice too though."
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:17:14 pm by Kansa »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2014, 07:22:09 pm »

Lina sighs and shrugs "I dunno about that, but traveling around sounds great. I guess this must be just another adventure for you huh?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2014, 08:27:18 pm »

Spielzburg watched silently from the wings, his blubbery form quivering with patience. Then he checks his watch. He breaks into a dance where he jumps from toe to toe quickly. The plane vibrates slightly as a consequence.

"HOOHOOHOOoo! Ve're almost there children! Bookle up, I'll be vith you after ve land! Der Preseedent, Mr. McKenzie vill be vaiting as well! Look absolutely GORGEOUS mein lieblings kind! Don't ferget ze camera! You might joos get ein gutt bonus getting zat on film! Oohoohooo!" After clapping his hands with enough vigor to kill his own skin cells, he neatly folded up his paper work and disappeared into the cockpit. The disturbing idea that this man might also be piloting the plane dons upon you.

A few seconds later the seatbelts light turned on up above your head. Prepare for a rough landing.

---

Deciding that he had enough window browsing for one day, Thomas left the market with wallet intact. The airfield couldn't be too far off, and his own sense of direction was enough to know where he needed to go. It wouldn't take more than a few idle minutes, if that. Time was no longer much of a consequence. You would be comfortably early.

You hear plodding footsteps behind you.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2014, 09:24:51 pm »

Franklin hurridly returns to his seat as a particular revelation about the plane's potential pilot dawns on him. "You heard the man, might be a good time to buckle up and put your Pokemon away." He says with only the slightest hint of concern as he straps himself in.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2014, 10:03:51 pm »

Lina uses her pokeball to suck up Johan and then quickly buckles herself back into her seat with a worried frown on her face.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2014, 05:05:18 am »

Leaf opened his mouth to reply but was cut short by Speilzburg, quickly he put Mirage back in her pokeball and buckled himself in.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2014, 06:09:58 am »

"Nnn, yeah, probably should do that..." Corrie mutters, quite clearly less than happy about the rough landing thing. Buckling up, she recalled Bluk.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2014, 07:20:50 am »

No sooner than everyone had tucked their Pokémon back into their Pokeballs and buckled up, the plane began to take a nosedive. The wings seem to fold just ever so slightly and the ocean water below seems to be getting dangerously close. The cold merciless ocean beckons for more souls. Deranged laughter could be heard from the cockpit, a bright candied "HOOOHOOOHOOOOOOooo". Finally at the last the plane seems to right itself, and begins to rise slowly. The whole contraption tilts wildly then, like a bird on the wing banking sharply. The aerial velocity of the plane slows down significantly and the plane corrects itself again; becoming even with the ground by some miracle of the heavens. Through the windows of the plane, shades of green and brown break into view.

The voice of Spielzburg breaks into the intercom while the plane begins a *thud* *thud* *thud* against the ground as it tries to land on the uneven dirt airfield. "Ladiez und Gentlemen, thank you for flying mit Pokémon Air Associated. Es ees mein pleazure to zey... Wilkommen zu Secund Island, Ze Island oof Greetings!"

Mercifully, the plane arrives safely to a dead stop. The Co-Pilot emerges from the cockpit utterly unfazed by the whole ordeal and begins to shuffle everyone off board.

"Alright everyone, same procedure as before. Yes, yes, that's right. Please take any and all Pokémon with you and keep your hands safely on the railing as you exit the plane. Whoop, watch your step there sir. Hand on the railing. That's right. Don't forget to take one of these comment cards here. If you feel that there is any way that we could improve your flight or if you want to tell us that we did a good job, just fill out the card and throw it into the box. Thank you, and have a super day.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2014, 09:48:29 am »

Franklin staggers off the plane, slightly green, and takes a comment card on which he jots down the most honest feedback that springs to his head.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

He then takes a deep breath and spends a few seconds taking in his surroundings.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29