Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 100

Author Topic: Monster Girls v2 IC Thread  (Read 45686 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Girls v2 IC Thread
« Reply #555 on: October 29, 2014, 08:21:14 pm »

Without missing a beat, Rosphaeon casts a numbness spell on the man. She continues healing.
"I'm flattered, but I'd rather you didn't."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 29, 2014, 08:41:16 pm »

The man still screams. Having a sword in your head is not a pleasant thing. Soarla walks out of the Monastery towards the Man and Rosphaeon, her head in her arms while a blackish purple mist pours from her neck.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 29, 2014, 08:43:40 pm »

Rosphaeon sees the mist and immediately nopes away. Nope nope nope.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 29, 2014, 08:45:53 pm »

Rosphaeon could tell that the mist is not evil in nature. Just merely angry.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 29, 2014, 08:47:39 pm »

She nopes away anyway.
Dullan energy can really fuck with her spirit stuff and Unicorns are all about not doing that.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 29, 2014, 08:50:21 pm »

"Well, I suppose it's a matter of finding someone who's not to picky about personality but likes attractive women."
Rat pauses and giggles.

Ebene gives Rat a cheeky grin, "Nah. For someone with such a big chest Runde is pretty plain."

The man still screams. Having a sword in your head is not a pleasant thing. Soarla walks out of the Monastery towards the Man and Rosphaeon, her head in her arms while a blackish purple mist pours from her neck.

Runden quickly interposes herself between Soarla and the man to buy time for backup to arrive. Backup which she has called using her internal radio. "Please stay away from him, ma'am. This is a matter for the police, not for you to take justice like this." Oddly enough, her face seems to be pretty red as she speaks.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 29, 2014, 08:52:35 pm »

Iori is still around though, watching from across the street.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 29, 2014, 08:57:26 pm »

Eventually Valrik gets the TV working and plops down on the couch. Pulling Valri onto his lap again, he sits back starts the movie.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 29, 2014, 09:02:04 pm »

Soarla vanishes. Moments later she appears right beside Runden, "If you caught a man molesting one of your own, would you let the cops deal with it? I am Lord Dullahan, Protector of all Dullahan. I can not let a mortal's infidelity go without an equal punishment. I will not kill him, but he will regret this day." Soarla begins walking towards the man, who is attempting to crawl away and remove the sword from his head.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 29, 2014, 09:05:35 pm »

Runden attempts to grab Soarla and keep her from moving. "As a fellow officer, I would use my powers to deal with the situation as necessary. But I would not assault the man in the manner you are doing right now. I do not care if you are the Lord Dullahan, as long as you are in my city, you will abide with our laws."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 29, 2014, 09:06:27 pm »

Rospheaon wonders when she put the man down, then proceeds to pick him up again, still healing him all the while.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 29, 2014, 09:06:59 pm »

"I think both of you are quite attractive. Of course, that might just be because you're the only two women I've talked to for more than five minutes that didn't need to be told I'm not interested in sex... Maybe that's why I enjoy visiting the monastery. At least more than the time I confused it for a brothel."
Rat frowns and shakes his head.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 29, 2014, 09:10:19 pm »

She barely manages to touch Soarla before Soarla uses her demonic step again, "Do not touch me. I obey not your or any other Mortal's Laws. That man has my sword. I am going to reclaim my property." She continues to walk towards the man who is attempting to remove the sword from his head. Runden wound notice that the sword hasn't caused any blood to be spilt from the man's head.

Rosphaeon would start to feel Soarla's Dullan energy acting on her. Her magic is beginning to weaken.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 29, 2014, 09:12:25 pm »

Rosphaeon breaks into a run at this point. God, is she determined.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 29, 2014, 09:14:44 pm »

"I think both of you are quite attractive. Of course, that might just be because you're the only two women I've talked to for more than five minutes that didn't need to be told I'm not interested in sex... Maybe that's why I enjoy visiting the monastery. At least more than the time I confused it for a brothel."
Rat frowns and shakes his head.

"Uh, yeah." Ebene suddenly stands up and stuffs one last handful of nachos into her mouth before running for the exit. She shouts over her shoulder, "Sorry, I need to go before Runden gets in over her head! I'll talk to you later!"

She barely manages to touch Soarla before Soarla uses her demonic step again, "Do not touch me. I obey not your or any other Mortal's Laws. That man has my sword. I am going to reclaim my property." She continues to walk towards the man who is attempting to remove the sword from his head. Runden wound notice that the sword hasn't caused any blood to be spilt from the man's head.

Runden doesn't miss a beat, and keeps on pursuing Soarla to stop her from doing whatever the heck she's about to do. "I don't care whether you obey my laws or not. You are assaulting another person, and I will not stand by and let you do that."
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 100