Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 100

Author Topic: Monster Girls v2 IC Thread  (Read 45671 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Girls v2 IC Thread
« Reply #510 on: October 29, 2014, 05:13:46 pm »

Iona just continues to be just sorta wandering around the club, being quite cheerful.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 29, 2014, 05:19:50 pm »

Ebene would experience a rush of euphoria. It's definently noticable. Rat adjusts his posterior and then speaks.
"Do all of you mechas have quirks or is it kind of random?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 29, 2014, 05:21:12 pm »

As the drugs charms kick in, Ebene gains a goofy grin on her face. "No. Well, yeah, maybe. It depends on what you mean by quirks. Runden is the least quirky person I've ever met, robot or otherwise."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 29, 2014, 05:24:08 pm »

Rat smirks.
"Well, you're all cheery and stuff, your friend seemed rather haughty. Probably a tsundere... Are all mecha muses have a personality quirk like you two do? Considering what I've heard about Commander Johnson it wouldn't surprise me."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 29, 2014, 05:32:28 pm »

"Oh, I guess we're all kinda quirky then. I never really thought about it in that way. And, uh... What's a tsundere? And what have you heard about Kyle? You should hear some of the stuff the rest of the officers say about him. Some of the stuff is pretty insane."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 29, 2014, 05:43:06 pm »

"It's like when you like someone but vehemently deny it."
Rat thinks for a while before he seems to remember something.
"Okay, so I heard that he has a list of race he's known carnally. And it has every known race on it."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 29, 2014, 05:49:42 pm »

"Oh, huh." Ebene looks thoughtful for a moment, and then her goofy grin returns. "Nah, that doesn't sound like Runden. She's pretty haughty, I'll give you that, but I don't think she'd ever act like that. I've never heard that rumour about Kyle before, I ought to remember it for later. I've heard that he's done every female senior member of Magisteady though. And a couple of the guys too." Having polished off the plate of nachos all by herself, Ebene wipes her hands and mouth on a napkin and patiently waits for the next batch. "I have no idea whether that's true or not, but that's that doesn't mean it isn't fun to share."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 29, 2014, 05:53:49 pm »

Valrik groans and sits up, rubbing his head and listening to Valri's gigglefit for a few moments before grabbing one of Valri's legs and pulling him off the couch and onto his lap. Hey! Leggo!
No~ Valri begins struggling but is quickly pinned by a hug. Den's a lot bigger then it was a year ago, what exactly have you been up to well I was gone?
Valri stops struggling. Honestly? Not too much, mostly boredom induced digging and occasionally messing with people.
..We need to find you a hobby before we end up with a labyrinth. I spent almost an hour wandering around the den earlier.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 29, 2014, 05:57:01 pm »

Rat chuckles and the server brings over three more plates. Two with the fries and one with nachos.
Rat smiles at Ebene.
"Any other good ones? I heard he once seduced a godess of light when she was visiting on business."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 29, 2014, 05:58:26 pm »

Runden is... heading her way to the Tasteful club. Rather slowly though, for obvious reasons. If someone were to bump into her for some RP, she won't mind. She's not on duty, and isn't looking forward to joining Ebene anytime soon.
Runden would quickly find her face buried in pale green fuzz.
"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you all right?"
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 29, 2014, 06:06:56 pm »

Rat chuckles and the server brings over three more plates. Two with the fries and one with nachos.
Rat smiles at Ebene.
"Any other good ones? I heard he once seduced a godess of light when she was visiting on business."

Ebene starts to devour the fries with equal energy and enthusiasm. Only her designers know how she manages to pack all of that food away. "Oh, uh I heard that one time he called a bunch of officers together for a special meeting, and the janitors had a lot of trouble cleaning up afterwards, if you catch my drift. And that he has gotten his heart with a dragon's one in secret, because it was about to give out from the strain he was putting on it. And some other, more believable ones too. But where's the fun in spreading those kind of rumours?"

Runden would quickly find her face buried in pale green fuzz.
"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you all right?"

Runden just barely stops herself from irritably swatting at the other person, and just takes a step back instead. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry for bumping into you like that. I was distracted by other things."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 29, 2014, 06:09:47 pm »

Runden and the Green fuzz ball may see a man with a sword being flung out of the dulla Monastery's second floor window. May.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 29, 2014, 06:12:36 pm »

Rat looks up.
"Oh the dragon heart thing is true. But for a slightly different reason. You see, he got shot one day and he needed a heart transplant. And the dragons heart worked best apparently. Although the senoir officers seem to be just as... active as him given the fact that there's at least three rumors about them."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 29, 2014, 06:19:13 pm »

That gives Ebene a pause, though it doesn't take long before she starts stuffing her face again. "Huh, I didn't know that. I always thought that was just a rumour or something. Where did he even get that heart in the first place? I'm surprised that you've only heard three rumours about his subordinates. What were they? I've must have heard... At least ten times that much. Mostly about sex, relationships and those sorts of things. Nothing as extreme as the things they say about Kyle." Ebene grins, "I'm sure that they say similar things about me and Runden when I'm not around. You know how people are."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 29, 2014, 06:23:27 pm »

"No, he didn't have it. The hospital did. Anyways...."
Rat pauses as he seems to comprehend that last bit. He stops completely and he gets a light nose bleed.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 100