Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 100

Author Topic: Monster Girls v2 IC Thread  (Read 45583 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Girls v2 IC Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2014, 10:17:12 pm »

Wincing slightly at the poke, Pendle sighs and answers.
"Well, see, I work for a wizard. Works on magical theory; all very experimental stuff. And, today, he kinda, well, blew up half the neighborhood.

Oh, and guess who was carrying a collection of very flammable magic essences? Me. I was.

I'm just glad there was no pressure wave. Otherwise, I'd be, well, all over Madness. Anyways, I'd be Pendle. You?"
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2014, 10:17:40 pm »

Misaki elbows her way to the front of the crowd, so that she can cheer and jeer on the fighters in equal measures and plenty of enthusasim. In between her brawdy yells, she asks her companion, "What're the stakes? For the fighters and the betters. I want in on the action, whatever they are."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2014, 10:20:22 pm »

"For the fighters, public humiliation and vast amounts of pain. Unless the request something further in the fight. Betters can lose money, or for particularly large debts, we send them into the ring with broken knees."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2014, 10:31:11 pm »

"Sounds more than fair to me. Go signal the guy in charge of this thing. I want in on a fight soon. And I have plenty of money to bet in the meantime." Misaki grins and slaps the minotaur on the shoulder. "If you want to sign up too I won't mind. I bet you've been in and out of the ring multiple times. A fight with you ought to be interesting. And it'll get me into the mood for later."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2014, 10:33:49 pm »

I'm Valri~  Also.. Why weren't you carrying the essences in box with a reduction field? Standard practice with volitile components, stops them from asploding in your face~

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2014, 10:36:57 pm »

The minotaur smirks before going off to a bored looking salamander. They converse and Misaki is presumably mentioned as the minotaur points to you. After a few minutes he walks back over.
"Alright, you're in for a fight in about five rounds. A few rules of course, no killing, no making cracks about your opponent's mother and don't go for the genitals. Some of these people still want kids."
That said the minotaur turns back to the fight where the mouse guy is choking out the ogre who's now missing her pants and skirt. It's obvious who did it. And somewhat impressive all things considered.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2014, 10:44:20 pm »

Misaki grumbles, "That's a load of dung. Where's the fun if you can murder your opponent? Or go for the old nut shot? Absolutely disgusting." She takes another quick drink as she admires the fight going on. She heckles them, "C'mon, put your back into it! You ain't wringing out a towel here! How'd you get such limp wrists if you spend all day polishing your knob!" and so on and so forth.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2014, 10:45:16 pm »

I'm Valri~  Also.. Why weren't you carrying the essences in box with a reduction field? Standard practice with volitile components, stops them from asploding in your face~
"Cheaper than the booze here. Wouldn't buy one. Probably violates  at least twenty workplace safety laws, but it's a paycheck."
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2014, 10:46:34 pm »

The girl in the strange outfit at the counter continues to drink some juice, cheerfully sitting around.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2014, 10:48:34 pm »

Rat looks back over to the cheery girl before looking back to the tree woman and pointing at the other one.
"You know her?"

The minotaur grunts with a shrug.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2014, 10:49:05 pm »

Lionan furrows his brow. Lot of new faces today.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2014, 10:54:22 pm »

Misaki doesn't pay too much attention to him, being more focused on the fight and impatiently awaiting her turn. And keeping a sharp eye out for bookies to get some gambling done on the side.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2014, 10:56:00 pm »

There is a bookie right near her. Convenient.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2014, 11:01:16 pm »

Misaki's buttcape also doubles as a money belt, and so she waves some crumbled and bloody bills in front of the bookie while shouting, "Put it all on the girl! I've got a damn good feeling about her chances!" Which is a bit silly considering how the ogre is getting her ass handed to her, but Misaki doesn't seem to care.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2014, 11:04:32 pm »

Bring the guy to court, he did blow up half a neighborhood correct? Guy probs has a finders bounty on him. Point the bounty hunters his way, also can get money off him in court for violating working laws in regards to magic~
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 100