Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26755 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #465 on: November 25, 2014, 05:50:10 pm »

90.3: A meteor kills one of the armies, so that's partially solved.  Granted, it also takes out a good deal of the countryside that in all fact looked pretty good.  Some shrapnel partially damages one of the runes as well.  Not enough to be noticed by everyone, but enough to screw over whatever the runes are going to do.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 25, 2014, 05:59:57 pm »

90.4: On a distant land, Urist cries because he lost a good sock.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 25, 2014, 06:21:03 pm »

91: Golomos finishes carving the final rune stone, unknown that it was recently damaged. It glows a flickering black. The large mineral creature picks up the forth boulder and chucks it into the volcano. A low rumble is felt throughout the land...

The rumbling increases until the volcano expels a giant jagged hemisphere comprised of what appears to be a liquified variety of the black metal that made up the earlier spire. This mass seemly floats in the sky, defying all forces of gravity upon it.

As he had appeared few years ago, the metal armored man jumps out of the volcano and presents himself to Golomos once more.

FOOL! I CLEARLY INSTRUCTED A RUNE MECHANISM FOR SPHERES!! NOT....whatever that is. But I am in a pleasant mood today! NOW FINISH CONSTRUCTING MY FORTRESS!

Obliging with utmost loyalty, Golomos picks up the fine detailed third boulder and throws it at the floating mass. The hemisphere absorbs the boulder and begins expanding and distorting shape. The first runed boulder is also thrown into the mass. As it is absorbed, the mass takes on a silver sheen, as if protected by a web of intense energy.

And now we wait...
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 25, 2014, 07:21:05 pm »

92: Yagi begins to hunt Scythers along with Lesothoi.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 25, 2014, 07:25:11 pm »

93: Veruxi is wrought with disdain of the poor upkeep of this world by the powers that be, he begins planning how to better the lives of the average person so they don't have to worry about armies trampling their homes...
Crack-a-lack-a

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 25, 2014, 07:28:13 pm »

91a: 5 scythers come up to the armored figure and ask that if its a dwarf or one of those demons from the underground.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 25, 2014, 11:18:34 pm »

92: The leaders of the Free Tribes are conflicted; those of the Insect Cult recommend a tribute of slaves, including those who ran away. Others wish to fight against the Scythers, although this would be against the Hidden Ways. Deliberating, the Monks call upon the Buried One for aid, hoping for a Sign.

The Meteor that crushed one of the Scyther forces was the very sign the Monks were looking for. With this they commanded the Free Tribes to fortify the Monastery and fight back should the Scythers try to attack. Those of the Insect Cult were either rebuked and exiled or gave up their Cult and joined the defenders. Although, it was not without some infighting; the remaining Cultists were able to drag some slaves back to the Scythers as they escaped.

Knowing that the Buried One urged against violence, the Monks commanded that a Great Chant be made to protect the people. By belief or some unknown magic, a shield of flame erupted around the Place of the Earth, only allowing those who had the Buried One's blessing to pass.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 25, 2014, 11:29:00 pm »

92.1: Yagi having become interested in the mortal's conflict finds a rock to lay on and watches the show.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 25, 2014, 11:31:04 pm »

92.2: The rock Yagi sits upon turns out to be a golem, who, upon 'waking up', politely asks the entity to get off of its eye.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 25, 2014, 11:35:41 pm »

92.3: Yagi gets off the Golem's eye and says  "Sorry. I was just watching the mortals kill each other again."

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 25, 2014, 11:54:47 pm »

91b. Me? A dwarf? Obviously not! I am The Old Ashen King, Ruler of The Mantalerealms!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 26, 2014, 12:04:31 am »

93: Veruxi orders the various Uxivr to construct a fortress around the seed, using the same metallurgic elements and masonry as he used to create them.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 12:14:53 am by HissinhWalnuts »
Crack-a-lack-a

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 26, 2014, 12:05:22 am »

92: Veruxi orders the various Uxivr to construct a fortress around the seed, using the same metallurgic elements and masonry as he used to create them.

(We've already had a 92.)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 26, 2014, 12:14:45 am »

((k temporal mishmash confusing me))
Crack-a-lack-a

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 26, 2014, 01:27:10 am »

94. The Hunters on Agyia again launch guerrilla raids on the scyther, killing many caught outside, undefended, before returning to the wilderness to feast on their prey.

On Conferies, the Ferious population has expanded to a new high, despite constant raids by parties of Hunters. The beast gods on the continent are nearly all dead. The Ferious have begun to splinter into many tribes along lines of physical appearance, although they all pay tribute to the temple and the Furies, who engage the Hunters in the wilderness on their own terms.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44