Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26758 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #285 on: November 17, 2014, 05:30:49 pm »

Spoiler: What happened. (click to show/hide)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 17, 2014, 05:34:34 pm »

198: Somehow, the pork lands were not effected by the revision, with all the inhabitants inside them intact. The armies trying to get their people back are now gone or poorly equiped. However, there are most likely no other places to raid for now.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 17, 2014, 05:35:51 pm »

((I don't see how me destroying a barrier made the Sorcerer kill all life not saved by their gods. All I did was destroy the barrier and a lot of land not the world.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 17, 2014, 05:38:53 pm »

((I don't see how me destroying a barrier made the Sorcerer kill all life not saved by their gods. All I did was destroy the barrier and a lot of land not the world.))

You doing so caused Andraste to leave the world, ie. the only thing stopping me from using undead.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2014, 05:41:17 pm »

195: Itzcul escapes the bubble then in his rage simply blasts a hole through the Aegis destroying much of Adriana's land. Because it is rude to take over peoples countries just because they worship a different god.

((I never said she was dead. If it is not a matter of her death then I have no control over that as I have never controlled her just blown up some of her country and barrier.))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 05:47:17 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2014, 05:46:18 pm »

((A little thing I've beej keepin in my head: Andraste was literally the Daughter of Natanum. She was basically a messiah. By breaking the Aegis, her connection to Natanum was severed and she promptly died from whatever should've killed her ages ago. She was old ya know.))

199: The Blissful Fields, and all its inhabitants, disappear from the World. All that remains are the Mists.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 17, 2014, 05:49:11 pm »

198b. Phores insists to his fellow deities that the sudden death of all sapient creatures in the land is patently false, as evidenced by the continued existence of pretty much everyone not under the direct influence of any particular deities.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 17, 2014, 06:03:39 pm »

((I'm gone an hour and the big gods destroyed the planet  ::)))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 17, 2014, 06:05:23 pm »

((not really, the Pork Lands are still perfectly intact :)))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 17, 2014, 06:08:33 pm »

((Plus my ElkLands are still there. So what do you guys want to do then?))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 17, 2014, 06:11:27 pm »

This is why deities aren't aloud to play with the nice toys.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 17, 2014, 06:19:41 pm »

((So what do you guys want to do with the world because I just want to get past this and continue the game.))

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 17, 2014, 06:19:52 pm »

((hehe, have the big gods move on to make a new universe leaving this universe to pick up the pieces?))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 17, 2014, 06:21:00 pm »

((Netanum has been largely asleep for the whole duration of this world))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 17, 2014, 06:25:27 pm »

((world wipe? If so should we try it with new divine or just stick with the old? That is if we do world wipe.))
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 44