Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26784 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #210 on: November 16, 2014, 12:17:31 am »

147: "I do not wish to fight him. I have. I have seen many creations, many universes, created and destroyed by arrogant, young gods like this one."

The wights notice that The Golden One's wounds are light, and few. Mostly scratches and bruises.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 16, 2014, 12:18:05 am »

((There is no one there all of FangedDarkness and Creradum is inside the Soul Orb.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2014, 12:18:33 am »

((Oh. That's awkward. Confusing.))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 16, 2014, 12:19:44 am »

148:
Mozakai, resentful yet in awe, sets about preparing power. He made his way to the ruins of the Citadel over the next few years.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 16, 2014, 12:20:07 am »

((It is fine. I get confused a lot too. I really like this game.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 16, 2014, 12:23:34 am »

147: "Then do you not wish to stop this world from destruction? I have lived longer than mortals should. I have learned more than mortals must. Frankly, the only thing left that interests me is eternity, and as from what I know, nothing lasts forever. But I will change that."

He waves a hand over the Man's wounds, completely healing the scratches. "I plan on making an artifact capable of granting true immortality. I call it the Well of Eternity, but I need your help. I must have the Soul Orb to fuel my magicks. If you agree, I will ask my master to grant his favor to you."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 16, 2014, 12:24:10 am »

149: The Sorcerer feels the Gaze of the Eye. Colours and concepts crowd his mind but eventually, a message becomes clear: PIETY. Awakening from the Gaze, the Sorcerer feels invigorated, as if he could live forever if he wanted to. Furthermore, the way of souls seemed to become...simple. As if the divine knowledge of Creation had been imparted to him. A word stayed in his mind as the implications came to him: RESPONSIBILITY.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 16, 2014, 12:25:21 am »

150. The great flood that covered the land irrevocably damaged Thasiar's populace, and completely buried the capital. The wolf.men who survived hide now amongst the lava flows and new grasslands.

The stone keep dragons were buried alive. Unable to find the surface, they turned inwards, and did as the Children taught them some years ago; they contacted the remnants of the spirits of the mountain for aid.

The other children of the brood mother were drawn to the new cataclysm. Dragons from across the globe now haunt the lands about the mountain and the citadel. They terrorize any mortals they find and feast on latent magics.

Hatamrai's children, the monsters of the world, once again crawl from innumerable lairs. The whole of the realm is tormented by fearsome foes, and Hatamrai herself is said to be seen; a diminutive wolf woman stalking nude, armed only with her staff of femurs and magic. She and her offspring take advantage of the chaos to feast on all they encounter.

The fae lie dead, but a selection of the humans of their cult live on. They make martyrs of their former prophets, and build in secret among the lava flows. They must not wait long, for the Childtaker returns, with his grand army of golems. He now.leads them to battle at the citadel.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 16, 2014, 12:30:23 am »

((I don't know where you getting world destruction from but it is kinda funny considering that Itzcul has become one with most of the beings who created the world in the first place.))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 16, 2014, 12:33:11 am »

151: Andraste marshals her forces to fight the Childtaker; it is her main purpose, after all.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 16, 2014, 12:37:36 am »

149: Karon felt the newfound power coursing through him. RESPONSIBILITY. Now all the secrets were revealed. It was all so...easy. With a motion, all the wights stood straight, youth returning to their rotting bodies. The Sorcerer turned to the Golden Man.

"My master has taught me many things, but this is stands above all others." He grinned, then raised his hand. The wights stood at attention in perfect unison. Taking a knife, he plunged it deep into a wight's heart, but it felt no pain, nor did it die. He asked the wight, "What are you?"

"I...am," it gasped. "Alive." Karon plucked the knife from its heart and turned back to the man.

"Imagine an army of these wights behind you, all clad in gold. The Golden Army they'll call it. A unstoppable force of golden men. This is what I offer in exchange for the Soul Orb."

Meanwhile, he sends his apprentice Marus to Andraste to showcase his new supersoldiers. "My master offers these wights to your army. Nigh indestructible they are, my lady." The wights Marus brought were clad in black plate adorned with skulls and bones. "My master calls them Death Knights."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 16, 2014, 12:40:37 am »

149: "Interesting..."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 16, 2014, 12:41:04 am »

((I don't know where you getting world destruction from but it is kinda funny considering that Itzcul has become one with most of the beings who created the world in the first place.))

((Not worldwide destruction, but I assumed this great flood of lava and seawater was at least on an impressive scale, across all the miles between the mountain and Fangdarkness? Notice, the dragons arrive from around the globe to inhabit one region; the region affected, the child taker returns, from far afield. Hatamrai and her children are ubiquitous. A shape shifter can wind up wherever she wants within a few months, and those monsters were always there. Nobody ever started a monster-hunting campaign after all.))

152; the childtaker's millions arrive at the citadel. Golems form the front ranks and charge. The siege has begun.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 16, 2014, 12:42:56 am »

153: Itzcul leaves the void and goes to find a part of creation that is faraway from the other divine.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 16, 2014, 12:44:10 am »

154: Itzcul gets lost
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44