Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26795 times)

PokemonRocks85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2014, 11:21:12 pm »

080: Inyoudo just watches as the nuisance seems to have forgotten who's the one who absorbed and gained more power due to absorbing it, Itzcul fails to absorb his power back due to the swift resistance, which Inyoudo forcefully sends Itzcul to the Eternal Paradise.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2014, 11:24:06 pm »

081: Itzcul stays where he is as he had absorb power from the void so that he could face Inyoudo.

((We probably need someone besides the two of us to decide who is winning.))
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:38:41 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

PokemonRocks85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2014, 11:42:13 pm »

082: Inyoudo just smirks as he opens a portal which sucks in all, he himself teleports away to another dark hideout.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2014, 11:45:02 pm »

083: Itzcul leaves before he can be sucked in.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2014, 11:56:27 pm »

084 of old reckoning, 000 of new: Egbert shows up, halts both of them in place, says something along the lines of "Now girls, you can both be queen of the ball" and dumps them into a very small hole in a very small thing in a very big vortex where they will have issues getting out of.

He then decides that this world is fucked, mushes it into one bit (after removing the sentients), and reshapes it into a new world, one that is mostly water and mountains, because hey, water and mountains are nice. He then places the sentients into groups more or less as he found them.

The world has been reborn.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2014, 12:01:54 am »

Old 085: Itzcul Destroys the vortex then goes back to watching mortals do stuff.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2014, 01:14:52 am »

old 086: Egbert puts him back, but provides him means to watch things. Just not to directly mess with them.
Also, how he managed to get out of the thing designed to keep him in and not destroying the world is confusing Egbert.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2014, 01:20:42 am »

Old 087: Itzcul shrugs then watches his viewing pool.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2014, 01:30:11 am »

001: Natanum, enraged by Egbert's intervention, immediately rushes into the new world and sets about reestablishing the Phylactery, Cerebra and the Blissful Fields. This time however, The Void Entity places these facilities on top of the world's highest mountains, guarded by Mists which ensure that all who wander seeking the Being's dominions are never able to find them.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

PokemonRocks85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2014, 01:59:41 am »

002: Inyoudo from the events has teleported before Egbert could even pull them into a vortex, although hid himself in obscurity.

Onmyodo and the Angelus teleported to the new wolrd safely and begin to protect it from all evil, corruption and evil are pretty much gone.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2014, 02:19:56 am »

003: Natanum creates the Spirits, minor incorporeal entities that have been given the task of protecting their assigned places from pollution and also aid sentient populations in the area survive. Should the sentient populations start mistreating the local environment, the Spirits have been given orders to unleash Nature's Wrath until the balance is Restored.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2014, 02:34:53 am »

Old 091: Itzcul Destroys the vortex again and escapes into the void.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2014, 03:14:54 am »

005: Vortex fragments escape into the void driving many void-dwellers to madness.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2014, 05:11:24 am »

006: Karon, a simple farmhand, seeks to find knowledge and respite by climbing the highest peak of the world to find the Blissful Fields, searching for powers to stop the gods from tearing the world asunder. He beseeches Natanum to allow him entrance.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2014, 06:38:42 am »

007: After a year of waiting, Natanum relents and allows Karon within his domain, hoping that the man was exactly as he appeared to be. He grants the man a cloak made of the Void Entity's Shell so that he may cross the Mist without worry.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 44