Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26747 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #555 on: November 29, 2014, 09:32:59 pm »

100.22: Yagi greets the R.O.B.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: November 29, 2014, 09:43:53 pm »

100.21: Soon, the effect weakens quite a bit due to mana going above is mostly gone. Although there is no more magic.

Also, even more scythers arrive, outnumbering the enemy by 3x. They soon start attacking all positions. Many more troops now have steel, and are attacking fast. They soon aim for the neck of the so called invincible troops, killing a few. Some are also so desperate that they pile up on them. The continued attacks wear down the armor severely, some parts even being broken off. Soon, they lift war machines up off the ground. They are equipped with ballista and shoot them like artillery. Scythers also dump oil over the unarmored troops. Also many go to strike the named characters due to the importance. Many are starting to be overwhelmed

Soon, fires start to suddenly go off over the entire battlefield, large, superhot ones. Soon, magma erupts over the battlefield, and earthquakes open large tears in the earth. Soon, Zhen feels pain from something. Bad pain from rage.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: November 29, 2014, 09:58:40 pm »

100.22 The Scythers and the Hagos stop the fighting to see the colossal volcano created. It erupts lava to the skies and to the ground, killing many Scythers and Hagos. Both troops drop their weapons and run desperately to the castle, including Yagi. Zhen was pissed off as shit, because that spell was actually rotting the earth and rotting the earth is very fucking disrespectful to him. All mages' magic are gone now. Also, Narzuu died out.

Everyone is inside the castle now and there is a huge pool of lava outside (It's called Magma only when it's still underground, i think). Soon, the hall is filled with Scythers, Hagos, R.O.Bs and Yagi. The R.O.B brings a Nintendo 64 and challanges a Scyther to beat him in Pokemon Stadium.

R.O.B: Go Arcanine!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 29, 2014, 10:06:56 pm »

100.23: The scythers are confused. And that they cannot understand how they have this tech is the least. Soon, the scythers start brawling with the others. Claiming that their god was angry that their god intervened, and shall soon send punishment to the underground cities. They are also confused with the tech progression they have. They scyther also is confused that it's species is in the game. And that they have no hands helps.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: November 29, 2014, 10:14:08 pm »

100.420(Cmon, let's advance to 101 already) The Hagonian soldiers gently shout a large CALM THE FUCK UP to everybody. He started a long and boring speech about Zhen abandoning them just because they screwed up the earth. Indeed, Zhen was going to wreak havoc in the underground cities...but no one has protection.

A Hagonian soldier then remembers something that happened some years ago. A Newb god tried to get them to worship him. Soon, they start worshiping the newb god, hoping that he will save them, or at least, help them. The R.O.B calls the scythers n00bs. A soldier quicks the robot and it explodes.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 29, 2014, 10:24:32 pm »

101: The scythers state this: "NO, IT IS NOT ONE OF THE ABOMINATIONS THAT WILL STRIKE AT YOU. IT IS THE ONE TRUE MAJOR GOD. THE GREAT ARMOK!!!! THE SAVIOR OF OUR RACE, THE DRUNK ONE, THE SLAUTEROUR, AND THE ONE WE MUST PLEASE OR ELSE HE WILL DEVESTATE THE UNIVERSE AGAIN. HE WILL SEND DEMONIC ARMIES TO DESTROY 10 FORTRESSES MOST LIKELY. FROM THE VERY ADAMANTIUM FROM WHICH YOU MINE. HE HAS ALSO MOST LIKELY MAIMED YOUR FORMER GOD. AND LETS NOT FORGET THE CHAOS THAT WILL HAPEN AFTER THE OTHERS FIND OUT THAT YOUR MILITARY WAS FOCUSING ON ONE MINOR SURFACE STRUCTURE. DID YOU KNOW OUR OTHER COMRADS WERE SENT TO ALL THE SURFACE STRUCTURES THAT YOUR EMPIRE HAD??? THEY WOULD OF PROBALY ENSLAVED MOST OF THE SURFACE DWELLERS AND TAKEN ALL THE TECHNOLOGY . THEY ALSO HAVE LIKELY LEFT SURVIVORS, AND THEY WOULD OF SPREAD THE STORY AROUND TO MANY PLACES BY NOW. PREPARE FOR CIVIL WAR. NOW YOU KNOW THE CONCIQUNCES OF YOUR ACTIONS, AND WILL NOW BE SAD. WE WILL STICK AROUND HOWEVER."

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 29, 2014, 10:32:06 pm »

102: The Golden Man from before appears, and immediately grabs the nearest person.

"10 words. What. Is. Happening."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 29, 2014, 10:33:59 pm »

103: Yagi calmly sits on the floor and conjures some books then begins to read.  "Pft like I care if this body is smited i'll just replace it."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 29, 2014, 10:43:28 pm »

102.2: "THE UNIVERSE HAS REBOTED, BUT THEIR IS STILL ONE FROM THAT TIME."-A scyther

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 29, 2014, 10:48:50 pm »

102.3 A R.O.B climbs a table and start a small and polite speech to gently state their religious opinion:

ARMOK IS NOT REAL, HE IS JUST A MYTH, LIKE BOGEYMAN, LOCH NESS MONSTER AND JUSTIN BIEBER. YOU SHOULD FEAR ZHEN, YOU SHOULD FEAR EVERY SINGLE GOD EXCEPT FOR THIS IMAGINARY FRIEND. ZHEN IS RAGING AND YOU'RE JUST ARGUING THAT IT'S YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND INSTEAD.  ZHEN!!! WILL KICK YOUR ASSES AND OUR ASSES IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING. AND WE DON'T CARE IF WE LOST 20 ABOVEGROUND FORTRESS WHEN WE STILL HAVE HUNDREDS OF UNDERGROUND ONES. YOU WANT TO KNOW. WE'RE TIRED OF THIS BORING PLANET. WE'RE TIRED OF THIS BORING ORES. WE'RE GOING TO EXPLORE SOMEWHERE ELSE WHEN A REAL AND COOL GOD CAN RULE. SCREW YOUR ARMOK. SCREW YOURSELVES. SCREW OURSELVES. BYE BYE, WE'RE GOING TO DO SUICIDE!

R.O.B orders to all the 50 surviving to get inside the huge nuke. After all of them do, they launch themselves into the newb god's planet. They also activate the ultra-emergency button, destryoing all their current fortress, underground or not. The Scythes all die  in the explosion. They quickly land on the planet and, surpisingly, they didn't die! That's right, the nuke didn't explode! They wonder why...

The first thing they do is to gather some rocks and logs to build a nice camp to live in. They also mutate because the planet's proprieties, removing two of their eyes and adding long curved horns to their heads. Soon, there is a little and humble Hagonian camp at the planet's surface. R.O.B, the only surviving member of the vorx species, wills to play Gyromite. Some Hagos build a stone NES, but it breaks down. R.O.B curses some really bad words.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 29, 2014, 10:56:28 pm »

102.4: Soon, its reveled that half of them are SECRET SCYTHERS. THE SCYTHERS GO ALL AROUND AND REPRODUCE. THEY SOON GO AND TRY TO KILL THE HAGO AND ROB, ALSO ARMOK MAKES THE EARTH 3 YARDS AROUND R.O.B FALL. KILLING HIM FOR BLASPAMY

In more serious news, the other Hagoians survive due to being taken away to become second class citizens of the scyther empire due to the scyther's sympathy in having most of your home destroyed by insane traitors. They are now producing the tech of their former nation to the scythers.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 29, 2014, 11:00:55 pm »

103.1: Since Yagi's body was destroyed Yagi goes off somewhere to form a new body.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 29, 2014, 11:10:18 pm »

((What the fuck is going on!?))
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 29, 2014, 11:11:36 pm »

((I think they ignored you and I watched them do a bunch of stuff.))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 29, 2014, 11:12:44 pm »

((Please tell me all this exploding bullshit was going on on some other world o.O))
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44