Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26741 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #330 on: November 18, 2014, 05:27:57 pm »

((This isn't really coherent anymore.))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 18, 2014, 05:28:48 pm »

015: The mana floods dry up, causing mages and yagi to go insane, and magic to cease to exist, except for shamans, who has the ability to tell the future in their blood
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 18, 2014, 05:30:54 pm »

013c: The dragons easily eat the kitty.

((you have to earn the right by killing the pork king. His weakness is hidden amongst a war of voltz))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 18, 2014, 05:31:38 pm »

016: Yagi digs deep into the world and rests his mind.

((Maybe we should make less kitties, Pork things, and aliens? Focus on a more fantasy vibe.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 18, 2014, 05:35:21 pm »

017: Shamans predict a huge war coming. A hero is born, He is called Aglus Spiggots
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 18, 2014, 05:38:20 pm »

018: Soon, dragons come and attack the shamans + the hero. Looks like the war was sooner than expected.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 18, 2014, 05:39:33 pm »

019: The shamans come to take the infant hero away from his home and raise him in their caves, teaching him how to fight and feeding him off of dead gods.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 18, 2014, 05:42:01 pm »

019b: Soon, powerful monsters come to eat the shamans and the hero

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 18, 2014, 05:43:48 pm »

((I hope the Hero survives to adulthood.))

019c: Yagi awakes from his sleep to find a few humans being attacked by monsters. Yagi takes the form of a giant serpent and kills the monsters.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 18, 2014, 05:44:35 pm »

019d: The hero, only 8, slays the beasts with magic and sword, the shamans are baffled as to how he can cast magic.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 18, 2014, 05:45:33 pm »

((I taught the hero was like three or four?))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 18, 2014, 05:48:34 pm »

((Sorry, I meant discovered))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 18, 2014, 05:49:35 pm »

((Sorry, I meant discovered))
((No, I think he meant Thought))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 18, 2014, 05:52:31 pm »

020: Yagi approaches Aglus in the form of a nine year old girl.

((OK. Thanks for clearing that up tntey.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 18, 2014, 05:57:30 pm »

20b: The pork king shores up the defenses on his fortress capital. 
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 44