Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26732 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #315 on: November 18, 2014, 01:21:38 pm »

003: The god Yagi is born from the new energy mana.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 18, 2014, 01:26:19 pm »

004. One of the survivors of the slaying, a blood-stained goddess standing over the corpses of her half-eaten comrades, witnessed the birth of human beings, tiny mimics of her own form, from the remains of one like her. She takes the humans, themselves tiny gods, and teaches them to worship her. Soon she is known as Feriel, goddess of death, blood, cannibalism, sacrifice, birth and rebirth. They tunnel out a small compound in a cliff face and from there the goddess and her priests hunt and kill the grandest beasts and lesser gods they can find, as the living world slowly materializes from the corpses around them.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 18, 2014, 01:43:17 pm »

005: Yagi to shy to approach the other gods begins to wander the slow appearing world.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 18, 2014, 02:06:14 pm »

201 (if we are still using it): Meanwhile, the Pork Lands continues to stay the same.

006(in case of newplan): A black wormhole opens up, and a Massive Fortress named Porksentica falls out. In its great halls, many dragons and monsters live, by the taint of pork has corrupted them. The pork kings realizes that he only has some dragons left, and orders some monsters to use some spirits to create a new Broodmother.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 18, 2014, 02:15:15 pm »

((You know, the dragons actually can reproduce normally. The brood mother was simply their most revered, still-living ancestor.))

007. The might of one particular god proved too great for Feriel and her warrior priests to overcome, and they were struck down in the battle, Feriel herself absorbed into the beast-god. The rest of her people continue to live on, remembering her teachings.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 18, 2014, 02:28:47 pm »

((not supporting this system)
007b: The dragons tell the Pork King that they can reproduce normally. Some of the Broodmother plan is scraped, other parts are put on the shelf.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 18, 2014, 02:38:06 pm »

008: Yagi continues to bask in the horror and wonder of this new and bloody world.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 18, 2014, 05:05:14 pm »

009: Feriel's people, in mourning for their goddess, train themselves and arm themselves and hunt down the gods. Many are slain on both sides, but her people persevere, now calling themselves the Hunters.

Meanwhile, in the excess of mana from all the hunted gods, the first shamans are born.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 18, 2014, 05:08:02 pm »

010: The shamans slay the pork kings, and posses the power of prophecy
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 18, 2014, 05:09:33 pm »

010b: Their are only one Pork King, and it seems he's invincible somehow.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 18, 2014, 05:15:01 pm »

11: Yagi feasts on the excess of mana coming into the world.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 18, 2014, 05:19:43 pm »

12: The beast Kitty is discovered. A giant cat, it has 5555 confirmed kills.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 18, 2014, 05:22:03 pm »

013: Some forts are built near the capitol, as they hope to get the Pork Lands up and running again.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 18, 2014, 05:25:05 pm »

((K, no pork, nothing from last game, actually))
13b: The pork people die from the kitty cat.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 18, 2014, 05:26:45 pm »

14: Aliens attack stealing Kitty!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 44