Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26770 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #225 on: November 16, 2014, 12:48:00 am »

155: Itzcul finds a unfound piece of the world and creates a new tower.

((Yes Itzcul likes towers to much and I'll name it later.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 16, 2014, 01:00:08 am »

149.1: Andraste seems aghast at the presence of undead. She makes a motion to call her officers, as if she would slaughter the delegation and march on the Sorcerer. Before she does so, she is struck in a stupor. When she awakens, she politely rejects the wight's offer. It takes all her willpower to fake this demeanour.

156: Andraste, her army heavily reduced as the shades return to the Fields (although still maintaining Spirit forces), find the Childtaker sieging the remnants of the Citadel. Finding it odd, she sends her forces to flank the golems with Jorgmund harassing the automatons from the sky.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:02:01 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 16, 2014, 01:04:58 am »

157: The Citadel finally opens to the siege, a spell lifting. The destroyed fortress mostly encased in volcanic rock and glass. The cavern entrances marked by once grand temples are sealed. The only inhabitant, the twisted Mozokai, flees the scene upon a winged beast carrying many large crystals.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 16, 2014, 01:08:32 am »

(I'm guessing Sernali has just been lounging around his moon if he's dead disregard this)
158: Sernali leaves his world looking for answers to the meaning of life he once did not know and now suffers
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 16, 2014, 01:12:43 am »

157b: fighting against the army of andraste, the childtakers army makes little headway, as the human warriors are few and golems I'll equipped to handle jorgmund, although the shades can be kept at bay. Upon the flight of mozokai, he orders his human warriors and apprentices to take possession of the fortress and the golems to form a.perimeter around it. Jorgmund has suffered a fair number of wounds in the battle, from arrow and spell.

The child taker and his mages have been exhausted, and take refuge in the citadel. The golems continue to fight.

((I must sleep for the night; my phone is dead.))
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 16, 2014, 01:16:42 am »

159: The Golden Son alone proved able to look upon the monolith unharmed. He sat for days at a time, learning, while boys his age played. The Blind Queen bid her people start to dig, following the Heart of the World's whispers.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 16, 2014, 01:22:38 am »

160: Sernali finds a planet of stone and ice. There is no life there except his own and he finds his ability to create impared. Sernali feels at peace with the world on this desolate rock that he now calls home.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 16, 2014, 01:35:11 am »

157.3: Andraste bids Jorgmund to retreat and recover from his wounds; the rest of her forces, seeing that the golems are alone, send out Shades to dismantle the golems. After the battle, Andraste sets up a permanent watch over the Citadel while the majority of her forces return to camp.

161: Andraste allows the spirits to return most of the former Creshal land to wilderness. In some pockets, she allows the construction of towns and villages to house migrants.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 16, 2014, 01:38:18 am »

162: Mozokai, ensorcelling their minds, enslaves a number of surviving humans to help in the construction of a vast complex. The winged beast, the only surviving dragon that followed Queen Claramont to war, defends them from the many monsters of the land.
Meanwhile Alex a random human, accidentally makes the first alcohol!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 16, 2014, 01:40:35 am »

((And Itzcul is relaxing at his new tower while the mess that him and the other divine created during their destructive play time is cleaned up.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 16, 2014, 02:46:38 am »

149.2: Marus looks downtrodden at Andraste's refusal. "I thought my lady would be pleased with the Sorcerer's work. The knowledge used to create them was given by the Master." The Death Knights show no betrayal of emotion. "Very well, we shall return to Soul Spear Tower."

163: Karon still awaits the Golden Man's answer. The refusal of his Death Knights caused his pride to lower, but he resolved to ever improve them. He gives them near free-will, and with it even greater powers. Karon realizes if all his army were like them, it would take extreme concentration to rule them all, so he resolved to giving lesser wights and ghouls no free will of their own, and gave control to his Death Knights.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 16, 2014, 03:29:00 am »

((I wonder what's going to happen once all the cleaning up is done?))
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 03:31:10 am by Prophet »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 16, 2014, 07:07:38 am »

164: A black wormhole opens up, and out comes a red haired man that just says "David" over and over again, he is also carrying 2 glowing pieces of pork. These things soon take control of the man, but they need more souls to completely recover. The man soon departs, calling himself the 'King of Pork'.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 16, 2014, 09:08:22 am »

164: Egbert pops up and does various things, then goes back to where he found the Smiths.
The Smiths make landfall on a small island, where they find a race of bipedal humanoids who are about 1/3 the size of a human and greatly enjoy a drink made from a plant that they call "tea". They also dont worship any gods. The Smiths start constructing a city on the island with the "Teamen" help.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 16, 2014, 10:26:14 am »

164: "Perhaps we could make a deal. Where is this Soul Orb?"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44