Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26781 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #195 on: November 15, 2014, 11:46:07 pm »

145: "Salvation by sword point?"

"As for mortal...possibly."

The Golden Man and his host then disappear into the shadows, reappearing by the Demon.

"I would like to speak with you."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 15, 2014, 11:50:18 pm »

145.3 "And where did that lead your Father? Into the control of a Demon and the slaughter of peaceful missionaries. Only now does he redeem himself in Natanum's service. Girl, I shall leave once your people promise to cast off your chains and abandon this Demon's cause. Can you not see what your alliance has caused? Needless death of your gentry. Poverty of your traders. Starvation for the farmers. Only your word ends their plight...and if you shall not, then whatever power backs you shall leave you once Natanum's Eye has Awoken."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2014, 11:51:13 pm »

((The demon is a Titan and does not have a body for you to appear at. Plus Itzcul was their just speaking through your minds.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 15, 2014, 11:53:13 pm »

((At his center of power is what I meant.))
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 15, 2014, 11:54:28 pm »

145.4 "End their plight you say?" The mountain Mezèan explodes, the ocean heaves forth and the Citadel is buried. The Mezèans that were in the caverns remain, as does their queen  Together they move deeper into the caverns. This display of power drains all the lands of some life, spirits everywhere grow weaker.
146: Mozakai scales the mountains, and after years of struggle comes across the phylactery. Which he attempts to open.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2014, 11:56:11 pm »

((I don't know what that is but I'll roll with it. You will still be heard by those two because Itzcul is still connected with their minds))

145: Yes. Golden One.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 16, 2014, 12:00:15 am »

145: "You are causing problems for the people of this world. Leave, or I will make you."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 16, 2014, 12:02:51 am »

145: The Sorcerer leaves his cabal to aid Andraste while he returns to Soul Spear Tower. He begins experiments on creating his own souls, so as not to upset Andraste by using Natanum's souls. They fail horribly, resulting in mindless souls hungering for true souls to complete themselves. He finds willing subjects to imbue the souls into, turning them into wights.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 16, 2014, 12:04:27 am »

146: The subterranean Mezèans shun all contact with the outside world, the remaining children teach them the ways to harness mountain spirits.
The Blind Queen Claramont gives birth to a child with golden flesh and jade eyes as the Heart of the World returns to rest.
Many of the Mezèans to the East of the citadel follow the emigrants of long ago. Yet more stay however, unreachable by most, as the pass has been closed.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 12:06:59 am by Edmus »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 16, 2014, 12:07:10 am »

145.5: Andraste respected the Girl's flair but she did not understand what powers she dealt with. With the aid of Karon's cabal, Andraste finished the Ritual. Natanum's Eye Awoke.

Though lava and water washed over the land and changed the landscape, not one follower of Natanum perished. The Spirit's charges, the forests and lands, were protected by the Eye. The Souls of the Spirits slain before were resurrected; death would not stop their divine mission.

The Soul that had greeted Mozakai watched curiously as he tried to open the Phylactery. The foolishness of the Man was great, especially as the Eye had Awoke. In an instant, Mozakai felt His Gaze. Shocked and paralysed, he was transformed. His hair was shed and his limbs withered. His clothes became tighter and tighter, fusing into the man's skin. His face distorted and changed in shape until it resembled a squid. When the process was done, Mozakai found himself no longer a man but a creature part insect and part cephlapod. He howled in pain. As he did so, the Eye moved him to lands far beyond the Fields with an all-encompassing thought: PREPARE.

With the Eye Awoken, Andraste used its power to conjure a protective aegis around the the nearby lands. The Demon could no longer influence the Creshal Lands or the lands once ruled by the Citadel. FangedDarkness was a sitting duck.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 16, 2014, 12:08:31 am »

145: MAKE ME! HAHAHAHA! Ah to be so young. Do you know who I am? I am the eldest of the divine! I have seen all of creation! I have become one with the beings who created creation itself! I am a Titan a being of unthinkable power! Now be gone!  Itzcul flings the Golden One into the earth.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 16, 2014, 12:10:27 am »

146:'You Are Eldest of a Universe Young; You are An Infant of the Void. Play with Toys you do; unaware of Purpose.' Itzcul hears the Voice of the Eye.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 16, 2014, 12:12:06 am »

147: Itzcul then retreated into the void and absorbed some the voids power to call all of the souls of the Goblins and Creshal into the Soul Orb.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 16, 2014, 12:13:22 am »

146: The Sorcerer has his wights take the Golden One back to Soul Spear Tower and mend his wounds. Karon himself meets the Golden Man. "You wish to fight the Demon? I wish for that as well. My master has opened his Eye. It is time, Golden One. Time for war. Will you join Soul Spear?"
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 16, 2014, 12:16:14 am »

148: With the powers of Itzcul nullified, Jorgmund, gifted with sanity by the Eye, led a campaign to purify the land of the Demon's taint.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 12:19:43 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 44