Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should I do?

Revive the game as it was!
- 5 (62.5%)
Restart the game!
- 3 (37.5%)
Let the stupid game die already! JUST LET IT GOOOOOOOO!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27

Author Topic: Echo of Cthulhu: OOC *HERBERT WEST WAZ HERE?*  (Read 14916 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Echo of Cthulhu: Interest check and Pregame Stuff
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2014, 12:48:09 pm »

Boop, PtW.
And maybe play.
Eventually.
Take a closer look at this text!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2014, 03:26:21 pm »

(Oh, my action as well)
Look for structural faults in the ceiling. Determine whether or not they're the kind that collapses the whole building or just a part of it. Shoot the ones above the others

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2014, 03:54:27 pm »

Are we going to be a group of saviors, or people who would kill someone for their things? If we start as kids, we probably won't learn good morals...
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2014, 03:57:45 pm »

We're a party of classic DnD adventurers as seen through the lens of a post-apocalyptic Lovecraftian environment.
Obviously we're going to be both, often at the same time.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2014, 04:22:28 pm »

Are we going to be a group of saviors, or people who would kill someone for their things? If we start as kids, we probably won't learn good morals...

You can be whatever you want to be. It will be interesting to see how you guys work it out. Now, back to the Mock-Combat.

12:00:10

Prophet now flings his gun over towards Kyle and fires, missing him by a mile but prompting him to turn from the door and leap for cover.

Meanwhile, Fniff keeps his head down behind his own cover, looking in the ceiling for faults. There are plenty, but none that would be useful in any way.

Kyle finally finds his cover behind a group of barrels three thick. While there, he examines the wine and takes a sip, finding it to be in excellent quality.

Tytney proceeds to fire randomly at bottles, damaging a few. Nobody is around to notice, so in the end he just ends up breaking valuable resources.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2014, 04:25:58 pm »

Shoot at person closes
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 26, 2014, 04:29:51 pm »

Aim and shoot at Tntey for breaking all those wine bottles.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 26, 2014, 04:43:17 pm »

"Wait! Before we kill each other we should all try some wine!"
KJ says taking a sip with one hand and looking for the others.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 26, 2014, 04:58:54 pm »

Shoot tntey.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 26, 2014, 05:00:03 pm »

This is definitely going to be my guy in the real thing. I love how everyone likes me!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2014, 05:15:51 pm »

12:00:15

Fniff pokes his head out from behind his cover, taking some time to properly aim at Tntey before pulling the trigger. The lead balls crash into the cover in front of Tyntey, splintering it but not getting anywhere close to piercing.

Tntay returns fire from behind his splintered cover, a good bit more successfully. It doesn't make contact with Fniff's flesh, but hits the cover directly in front of him throwing up harmless splinters. Fniff's pretty shaken from the experience, his hands now wobbling in fear.

Prophet joins the Tyntey shooting party and pops out of his own cover for a shot. Tntay proves once again to be a lucky-sun-of-a-gun this round and the shot joins the last one in the wooden cover.

Kyle tries to be the voice of reason, while drinking the strong aged wine. Everyone else can't really hear his voice, having either filled their ears with cotton to avoid going deaf from the closed-space gunfire or has gone deaf from all the closed space gunfire. More wine for him, then. The bottled courage won't help his aim, but it might help him from succumbing to fear.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2014, 05:18:30 pm »

Jump towards thicker cover, like a concrete slab or an interior wall.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2014, 05:18:57 pm »

Shoot at Fniff when he jumps

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2014, 05:43:45 pm »

Shoot at tntey when he shoots at Fniff.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2014, 05:51:28 pm »

When are we getting the IC?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27