Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should I do?

Revive the game as it was!
- 5 (62.5%)
Restart the game!
- 3 (37.5%)
Let the stupid game die already! JUST LET IT GOOOOOOOO!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27

Author Topic: Echo of Cthulhu: OOC *HERBERT WEST WAZ HERE?*  (Read 14900 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Echo of Cthulhu: Interest check and Pregame Stuff
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2014, 06:34:21 pm »

Shoot at Fniff.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2014, 06:40:42 pm »

What happened to
12:00: stuff went down
12:00:12 More stuff
*Roll and stuff
12:00:50 Stuff

I think this would make formatting better
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2014, 06:45:58 pm »

What happened to
12:00: stuff went down
12:00:12 More stuff
*Roll and stuff
12:00:50 Stuff

I think this would make formatting better

Ill try another round later, this time with the dice switched around and the clock in place. It really is an interesting and unique system, I like it. Even this way it doesn't work too badly, there was only one really overpowered attack.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2014, 06:57:11 pm »

hitting Fniff along his left side including transforming his arm into a bloody pulp.
Oh, it is on now.
Bash his head in with the ice cream box before I bleed out or die from shock.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2014, 06:59:20 pm »

I don't know what's happened but I like it.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2014, 06:59:37 pm »

I do like how this combat system works with humans. Let's just hope that we don't run into ANY non-humans. Because if humans can kill like that I would hate to see what the insanity inducing space gods could do.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2014, 07:05:21 pm »

Fniff still manages to act while screaming, ripping the ice cream out of his shirt as he tosses the shotgun to the side. He brings the ice cream down on Profits head (-80 injury 83 role=163 epic failure), missing completely as the loss of blood starts to make him dizzy. Prophet puts the barrel of the shotgun to Fniff's temple and pulls the trigger (+20, 29 roll=9, the lowest so far.) He joins Tytney in the "Has been decapitated by a shotgun" club.

Victoriously, Prophet pulls up the box of ice cream, breaking it open to devour its contents. As he opens it, he only sees the remains of ice cream on the side. Something had already eaten the contents. He puts his hand down deep in, trying to get even one lick left. In seconds, his hundreds of thousands of tiny ants start crawling up his arm from out of the ice cream box. Prophet tries to remove his hand, but the box is now stuck. Ants soon surround his entire arm, as they start biting off bits and pieces. Prophet looks at them while screaming, discovering that they all have the human face of the corpses on the meat hooks. The screaming just lets the ants inside his mouth and eyes. He dies slowly as his reward.

~Golden Ending~

Well how do you guys think that worked out? I am going to switch the dice around, making it a good bit less lethal, and try meshing it in with the clock better.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2014, 07:14:24 pm »

Yay! I won! That sounds cool. I'm liking what your doing so do what you think is best.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2014, 07:20:56 pm »

Another round? If so, choose me
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2014, 07:27:41 pm »

I'll participate in a second round as well.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2014, 07:28:26 pm »

As will I.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2014, 07:29:25 pm »

Shouldn't we... get started on the game?
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2014, 07:31:01 pm »

There's nothing wrong with letting the GM prepare a system. Plus, this is scratching the same itch I get scratched when I read devblogs. Except it's even better cos I get to roleplay in it.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2014, 07:54:26 pm »

All right. This time, I will try to do it like I would in the actual game, without explaining all the dice rolls. Also, I am adding a clock.

----------------

12:00:00

Fniff, Prophet(?), Kj1224 (Who will be called KJ), and Tntey walk into a bar. As many of you know, alcohol was originally a way to keep grain from spoiling and making water not kill you. Bars like this hold the secret to making higher-quality stuff, there are a lot of alcoholics in this world and only so much alcohol that can actually get you drunk. The run-down bar in front of you filled with spider webs might as well be a gold mine, you came in hoping for a single bottle but ended up finding an entire wine cellar. Whoever takes these back will live (relatively) like a king for the rest of their short lives.

So of course it is time to shoot each other over it. I know it is a lot like a last one, but I have like one paragraph to explain why you are murdalizign each other, so roll with it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2014, 07:55:41 pm »

Kyle opens a bottle and runs.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27