Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Age of gods year 04: Im blue bobby diba doo.  (Read 2605 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Age of gods (year 00) (Looking for players)
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 09:59:52 pm »

Name: Fil-Tan Scoom
Desc: He is a sentient creature made up of the filth of all the world
Unique Power: Filth Manipulation. He controls all of the filthy, dirty, nasty things of the world
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 06:22:47 am »

Accepted
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 08:09:57 am »

Name:Lufwuz
Desc: An old man in purple and blue robes
Power: Lufwuz has the power to change the course of human devolopment by being able to plant books in the world. Writers look up to him.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2014, 12:55:48 pm »

Accepted, will start soon!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 01:32:13 pm »

Tzasaz
Your only follower is head of a large fishing boat called Godsend
Stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Followers

Fil-Tan Scoom
Your only follower is a lieutenant of a large criminal mob called The Rats
Stats
Followers

Lufwuz
Your only follower is a famous scribe for a king.
Stats
Followers

Mech
Each turn is a year. During a turn, you can do three things using your powers. Your powers take energy, you can use 30 energy per turn. Once everyone posts, I will post results of the turn, then another turn will happen.

Lets go!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:14:52 pm by tntey »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2014, 02:06:47 pm »

Try to make my follower more successful by hinting at better locations to fish at in a weak vision and control the water around there boat to be a little calmer. Also try to influence fish towards his ship.

((By vision I assumed that you meant our follower get a vision that we made them have. You might want to put a explanation of what the powers do by them even if if it is a power that they should be able to guess. Just to form the habit for when we get into what might be hard to guess at powers because sometimes i'm not the brightest one out there and I get confused.  :P ))

EDIT: Added in my third action for this turn.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 03:11:34 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2014, 02:09:04 pm »

((Okay))

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2014, 03:02:02 pm »

Influence the writing of my scribe to include references to me, pointing out my greatness.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2014, 03:22:18 pm »

((I edited my post a bit just thought I should let you know.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2014, 06:37:58 pm »

((Will update once salsa cookies posts))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2014, 05:10:16 pm »

((So um how long are we going to wait?))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 05:12:22 pm by Prophet »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2014, 05:15:36 pm »

((Til salsa cookies posts))

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2014, 05:19:08 pm »

((PM him or something))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of gods (year 01) (Looking for players!)
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 05:38:31 pm »

((Alright, just gonna post for you guys))

Tzasaz
Your followers prosper! Your only follower preaches to your, claiming you were the one who caused it! Some of the fisherman believe it, others think he is crazy.
+1 Certain Follower
+2 50% Followers
+4 25% followers

Lufwuz
Your scribe writes. It makes some guards confused, as well as other servants. They want to know more about this god!

+8 25% followers

Fil-Tan
Nothing
Stats
Followers

Fil-Tan Scoom
Stats
Followers

Lufwuz
Stats
Followers

Mech
Each turn is a year. During a turn, you can do three things using your powers. Your powers take energy, you can use 30 energy per turn. Once everyone posts, I will post results of the turn, then another turn will happen.

Lets go!
[/quote]

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2014, 05:41:47 pm »

Keep doing what I did last year.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4