Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Age of gods year 04: Im blue bobby diba doo.  (Read 2602 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Age of gods year 04: Im blue bobby diba doo.
« on: October 23, 2014, 06:24:55 am »

The world is changing. People are not nomadic cavemen, but civilised people. You are a god. No longer swirling souls in a void, but real, actual gods. Your life form wavors, as you have one follower, and once the die, you die. The world is changing, its an age of gods.

Powers
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gods
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Name: (Duh)
Desc: (Describe your god)
Unique Power: (A power based off of what your god is like, ergo a fire god could create fire and brimstone)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:23:02 am by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of gods (year 00)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 06:31:19 pm »

Bump
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 08:37:23 pm »

Hmmm. When you say "Unique power" what exactly are you thinking of? Also is this a multiplayer game or a suggestion game?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 09:04:09 pm »

I agree. Could you elaborate please.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 06:10:33 am »

Done, also multiplayer

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 06:22:10 am »

Name: Tzasaz
Desc: Tzasaz takes the form of a tall and thin teenager. He has white hair and blue eyes. His skin is blue. He has a fin coming out of his back and gills on his
neck.
Unique Power: Tzasaz can control and create water.

((By describe your god I assumed you meant his appearance. If you want more or less in the desc just tell me.))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:56:42 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 06:57:28 am »

Accepted!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 06:58:13 am »

((Yay! Also in create a world were the titans crushed or did they crush the gods?))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:59:58 am by Prophet »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 07:00:49 am »

((The crushed the gods))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 07:01:20 am »

((Thanks.))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:17:25 am by Prophet »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2014, 07:16:05 am »

Name: Ozmund
Desc: Ozmund has no corporeal shape or form, however he tends to walk among mortals influencing events to his liking.
Unique Power: He has the power to control the actions of any mortal (non gods) as he chooses.

edit: wait, you changed that.. dangit.. now this one becomes obsolete!
working on something else now.

edit2: No time for that, just ignore this post for now.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:24:19 am by Ultimuh »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 07:18:36 am »

How many players do you need before you start the game?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 07:30:27 pm »

3 or 4

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of gods (year 00) (Looking for players)
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 08:38:05 pm »

bump

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of gods (year 00) (Looking for players)
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 09:23:50 pm »

More information on the setting and what we'd be doing please?
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4