Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: AGES {Worldbuilding Suggestion Game}  (Read 1433 times)

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
AGES {Worldbuilding Suggestion Game}
« on: October 21, 2014, 03:54:59 pm »

We are currently in the: Age of Emptiness.

Timeline
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Current Events

The World

-----------------------------------
How to Play

This is a Worldbuilding Suggestion Game. Y'all suggest what we create in this Void named space, and I'll draw it. Current Events are what is currently happening. The Timeline is the Timeline of all that happened. The World is a picture of the world currently. Note that I'm bad at drawing, so... enjoy!
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: AGES {Worldbuilding Suggestion Game}
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:06:28 pm »

We create Amok, god of blood to help with our needs.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 04:21:17 pm »

We create a planet with living things on it. Can't have a Blood God without things that bleed.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 06:18:50 pm »

We are currently in the: Age of Creation. The Age of Creation is currently in the Period of Dueling Gods.

Timeline

Current Events

The World
How to Play

This is a Worldbuilding Suggestion Game. Y'all suggest what we create in this Void named space, and I'll draw it. Current Events are what is currently happening. The Timeline is the Timeline of all that happened. The World is a picture of the world currently. Note that I'm bad at drawing, so... enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 06:20:46 pm by MedicInDisquise »
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 06:26:09 pm »

We create a race of giant space Nautiluses as our 'angels' to serve as intermediaries between Us and mortals.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 06:28:00 pm »

We create a race of green skinned beings who hunt and kill for fun.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 06:57:14 pm »

Currently:
We are currently in the: Age of Creation. The Age of Creation is currently in the Period of Dueling Gods and Period of Mortals.
Timeline

Current Events
---------------------------------
Creations
Planetary

Mortals

Immortals
How to Play

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 08:16:24 pm »

Create magic.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 08:20:32 pm »

We Make a breeding pair of wolf dieties! Let them go do whatever the crap they feel like doing! A plethora of wolf dieties is soon to come~!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 09:32:21 pm »

Create a race of metallic humanoid deities gifted with magic and specifically designed to hunt and kill the wolf deities. Because this isn't turning into what that other game was going to.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:47:45 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 09:42:38 pm »

Make images moderately smaller.

[ img height=x width=x] [/img]

IIRC

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 02:15:19 am »

Currently:
We are currently in the: Age of Creation. The Age of Creation is currently in the Period of Dueling Gods and Period of Mortals.
Timeline

Current Events
Creations
Planetary

Mortals

Immortals
How to Play

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 03:16:56 am »

We Make a breeding pair of wolf dieties! Let them go do whatever the crap they feel like doing! A plethora of wolf dieties is soon to come~!
+1

Make a breeding pair of lizard deities to rival the wolf deities.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 04:30:11 am »

Make trees and mountains and fill them with elves and dwarves respectively. Any boning between the two races results in humans.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 04:58:48 am »

Currently:
We are currently in the: Age of Creation. The Age of Creation is currently in the Period of Godly War and the Secondary Period of Mortals.
Timeline

Current Events
Creations
Planetary

Mortals

Immortals
How to Play

Pages: [1] 2