- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286321 times)

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3405 on: October 20, 2015, 02:27:28 pm »

Heal the King. We have healing spells. have WB check if he was drugged and what he was drugged with, so we can counteract it.

Split a handful (30) lust seeds to get normal tree seeds.
Fuse eight with the generic fruit. If it only gives a generic fruit tree that will not yield more seeds fuse it with more seeds until it does.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: October 21, 2015, 06:14:17 pm »

"Oh, right. Forgot about him. Well, we saved him, so all is good, right?"

They look at the actually unconscious king and to you. Confusion turning to gradually increasing anger.

Just as they all take out their solid gold flaming collapsing inverted longbows, you turn the difficulty back down and they put them away quickly, realizing that the important thing is the king is alive.

The rest of the gang have walked out to see to the commotion. A.R.M.O.K is nowhere to be seen.

"Stand back, I am a doctor!" one of them exclaims, and approaches the king with a stethoscope to check his health.

"Not good, he has been infected with... Big sleep brand nyquil. A carefully concocted chemical made among the savages who have taken refuge in the abandoned nyquil plant in the wastelands that conks you out for quite a while, the best course of action would be something that can wake a fellow up quickly, Since it is our king, we could only wake him with a royal variety, we still have decorum to uphold after all."

He stands up and walks over to address the crowd with his assistant.

"After we figure out how to wake our king, we should put up a poster for some adventurers, with a sample of it, I could create a cure for any future cases if the Bandits really have access to Big sleep brand nyquil."

You give Jeanne a stone and a piece of raritanium to clone, the ambiance doesn't really do anything in response to her having one of each for another Jeanne that walks up.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 07:56:28 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: October 21, 2015, 06:18:01 pm »

> Just use adjective to add Royal to a sustained Awaken cast by Galar'nt. Maybe cast it using Gold mana for extra effect.

> Get the Nature Quintessence from Gerod, add it to the acorn, and then continue with the rest of the instructions on the thing.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: October 21, 2015, 06:19:02 pm »

Lets go looking for Big sleep brand nyquil!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: October 21, 2015, 10:24:30 pm »

We don't need any nyquil.

If that doesn't work, Adjectify Royal onto a sustained Adjectify spell, then use the Royal Adjectify to apply Awake to the king. If he becomes an insomniac, use another Royal Adjectify to add Untiring to him.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: October 23, 2015, 10:47:00 pm »

We don't need any nyquil.

If that doesn't work, Adjectify Royal onto a sustained Adjectify spell, then use the Royal Adjectify to apply Awake to the king. If he becomes an insomniac, use another Royal Adjectify to add Untiring to him.
+1
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: October 25, 2015, 04:13:15 am »

Check what the eye is doing at the farm, then plant the acorn in it.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: October 25, 2015, 01:36:55 pm »

+1, but plant the acorn near it, not in it.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: October 25, 2015, 01:48:57 pm »

+1, but plant the acorn near it, not in it.
Thank you.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: October 25, 2015, 04:18:35 pm »

You complete the Acorn of Elements, and check on the Farm, The eye has become submerged in plant matter, but the rest of the farm seems to be fine.

You plant the Acorn of elements Far from the eye, and leave it to do it's business.

You are unable to use the Royal adjective for some reason, your words don't seem to hold the right sway for it. Odd... -2 Mana.

Oh great, now the princess is involved, poor thing looks like she is about to start bawling any minute, kneeled over her nappy pappy with tears streaming down her face.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 05:23:26 pm by Shadestyle »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: October 25, 2015, 08:09:45 pm »

hRMMMM, IS THERE SOME WAY TO
Hrmmm, is there some way to channel someone else's voice into our spells, maybe by capturing their orations and fusing them with a spell?

It should at least be possible to whip up some sort of life-suspension magic to put them in storage until it is someone else's problem, it worked for Snow White...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: October 26, 2015, 08:10:45 am »

hRMMMM, IS THERE SOME WAY TO
Hrmmm, is there some way to channel someone else's voice into our spells, maybe by capturing their orations and fusing them with a spell?

It should at least be possible to whip up some sort of life-suspension magic to put them in storage until it is someone else's problem, it worked for Snow White...
Conviniently, there's conscious royalty (the princess) right there. Now we just need to steal her vocal chords ask her to help us complete the spell (don't actually try to steal her vocal chords).

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: October 26, 2015, 10:43:31 am »

Does the princess have any magic talent? If so teach her adjectify. Otherwise see what happened to the rat princess we saved.

Edit: Actually - summon the pumpkin king and ask him to help.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:46:43 pm by hachnslay »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: October 30, 2015, 07:14:56 pm »

If there is a way to trap sound, you could probably trap a voice, sure.  there may be spells out there that can take a person's entire voice, but you don't know of any.

The king seems to be stable, just asleep, so life support is not entirely necessary.

The princess has no magical inclination, Though she explains through tears that she was expected to take a class on some kind of Unique trade as royalty.

You call out to the Pumpkin King, attempting to summon him...

Jack Skelington appears in a slow burst of blue fire, arms crossed as he unhunches himself like a mummy rising from it's tomb. -10 Mana

"Now young man, you caught me at a very good moment, but I can't stay too long, Halloween is tomorrow night!  What is it you would like help with?"

The dapperly dressed skeleton says with an honest grin as he looks about, taking in the wondrous sights given for accepting the call of some interdimensional voice...

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: October 31, 2015, 10:41:19 am »

"Hey, can you wake this king here up? only royal magic seems to work, and you are the closest thing to royalty that came to mind. especially now. Also - there is a disturbing lack of pumpkins around here."

Watch the scared peasants around the pumpkin king.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 250