- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286412 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3315 on: October 03, 2015, 01:03:29 pm »

Split the skill book: "Bowser Koopa's flame, a Dimensional guide to the elements part I"
(i want to recombine it with different elements)

No. Get a minion to copy it down, and split the copy if you really want to split the book itself, but we are not getting rid of the originals.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: October 03, 2015, 01:15:54 pm »

Split the skill book: "Bowser Koopa's flame, a Dimensional guide to the elements part I"

No. Get a minion to copy it down, and split the copy if you really want to split the book itself, but we are not getting rid of the originals.
why not?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: October 03, 2015, 05:35:16 pm »

why not?
Probably because it's super valuable, still has a spell we haven't learnt yet and is unnessecary since we can just copy books, so the original can just stay intact without any difference.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: October 03, 2015, 05:45:49 pm »

Probably because it's super valuable, still has a spell we haven't learnt yet and is unnessecary since we can just copy books, so the original can just stay intact without any difference.

This.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: October 03, 2015, 07:14:33 pm »

Philosopher's stones work like the fake ones do in Full Metal Alchemist, but last much longer, cats out of the bag for the entire homunculous book being a reference to it.

The lightning arm would need to be and could be subdued either through force of will or Chemical/magical sedatives., it is pretty wild, and has a will of it's own.

The Nubile Golem's spawned from their respective seeds are "helpful" and "obedient", Maybe the bandits would in fact like them.

You fuse Raw Force with Void essence from a Split Gourd, obtaining Vacuum Wave, a spell which pulls pressure waves towards you using your mouth.

You fuse Steel with Void essence, obtaining Void Steel, this metal fills concave areas in it with weak void energy.

You convert 5 mana into Demonite Mana, You then adjectify it with Friendly, Controllable, Loyal, and Obediant, 5 mana each. Finally, you create and cast a sustained "Animate Object" spell on it, creating A ball of Generic Smiley faces, it has two stubby legs and two fat arms, which are eternally spread out in search of hugs.

It tries to hug you, but you command it to stop, all of the smiley faces turn into frowns and it changes to a blue color. It is now throwing a tantrum, dropping to the ground and slamming its little arms into the dirt while emitting a wailing chorus.

You go inside and mix 1 part ash from burning random plant matter and 1 part clear steel until you get a homogeneous grey metal that is glossy like marble.

You craft two gauntlets, then start crafting psychic feedback tabs, stuffing the gauntlets with about 20 Tabs each, or about 50 Mana and 20 Pounds of Harkim Brass, you then animate the ash embedded in it, and apply a Psychic amplification sigil on it.

You put on one of the gauntlets, and it is in this moment that you realize that your left arm is still missing, A glob of psychically responsive goo forms a gooey arm to hold the other one. -2 Focus.

The more focus you spend, the more psychic material you can draw out of the tabs, it will remain connected to the inside of the gauntlets, and snaps back when focus is lost, it can create about 40 square meters of psychic matter total.

You copy down "Bowser Koopa's Flame" Scroll and split it, obtaining "Lungs and stomachs are basically the same thing in all honesty" a strange short spellbook that reads more like a novella...

Spoiler: Paragraph 1 Chapter 1 (click to show/hide)

You also get "Koopa general purpose manual" It details the use of Shells, Shields, Armor, and varying degrees of spikes as weapons and armor.

Spoiler: Preface text. (click to show/hide)

Hard mode has been engaged.

Kaid, Now stuffed full of more organs than a butcher's offal bin, pushes the giant sandstone boulder containing the snake bones, the amount of rotted organs he has is staggering, and somehow provide enough raw power to push it inside for processing.

You send out your Zombies and skeletons to grab more misc bones, Snake, mammoth, humanoid, a few Ghost Mirage Scorpion shells, and the Centurion zombie's parts for later.

A rumbling outside interrupts your harvesting operation...

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: October 03, 2015, 07:48:19 pm »

Magical sedatives...
Hmm, oh, in the meantime, ask Dublin if he knows the stasis spell.
I don't suppose we know if the lightning arm is affected by hallucinogens?
Anyway, check out the rumbling.
Alan help.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: October 03, 2015, 10:53:44 pm »

Attempt to have the bundle of smiley faces learn the listed spell from L.S.B.S.T.H..
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: October 03, 2015, 10:59:42 pm »

ID the spell in "Lungs and stomachs are basically the same thing in all honesty."

Play around with the new gauntlets. Harkim Brass mana can stretch almost indefinitely, which means that there are tons of neat tricks you can do with only a little focus. Cover the floor with a web of millimeter-thick tripwires, make thin membranes to envelope and suffocate opponents, create thin (but very strong) cords to tie people up, and launch tiny tendrils into people's noses or mouths, then tear them up from the inside. Also, practice making enormous waves or barriers of mana. (Of course, don't practice on anything living. Make dummies if you really have to.)

Cast self-proclaim.

Fuse void essence with a blank sigil spell bubble.

Get another generic zombie from a target undead spell bubble and fuse it with "craft scroll."

Essence of rot + designate object.

Separate some metal into paper-thin sheets of foil, then stick them together in a sort of "book." Put "scribblings" on the whole thing. Sit and watch it for a while, and transcribe any of the random information that seems useful.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:28:00 am by Whisperling »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: October 03, 2015, 11:53:22 pm »

Resist interruption, ignore rumbling, it definitely isn't important!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: October 04, 2015, 12:09:27 am »

Which boss do you guys bet it'll be? My money is on Skeletron.
Alan help.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: October 04, 2015, 02:56:14 am »

Attempt to have the bundle of smiley faces learn the listed spell from L.S.B.S.T.H..
... you are trying to turn it into pacman?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: October 04, 2015, 03:26:35 am »

That had somehow not occurred to me, but now that you mention it, a gaggle of pac-children fused into a single glorious union seems like the best possible outcome.
Read the First Post!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: October 04, 2015, 08:44:19 am »

Go outside and stare defiantly into the face of death, like any protagonist would do.

Make a mental note to - after it is dead - create some sort of floor, so no evil creatures can dig their way through the sand.

also - the 109% saturation is intriguing.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:22:16 am by hachnslay »

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: October 04, 2015, 09:31:07 am »

You know, what's Nevermore's max mana capacity? We might be able to line his compartment with a great shield to prevent attunement, then stick more mana in there the we could ever fit in Valeric.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: October 04, 2015, 09:39:05 am »

Get your weapons, call your comrades back in preparation for a possible battle, and start planning for getting mopped.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 250