- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286431 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3300 on: October 01, 2015, 11:35:17 pm »

> Take the snake bolder inside so it doesn't disapearl. Also have minions drag in all the misc bones form defeated undead
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: October 02, 2015, 02:52:09 am »

Yes, those snake bones seems a bit pointless, but that soul, the scientific potential alone is staggering even if we only attempt to purify it.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: October 02, 2015, 10:02:50 am »

Wow, this is going again? Sweet!
So...
Wow, I have missed a lot, anyone wanna give me some highlights?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: October 02, 2015, 01:10:48 pm »

I wonder if we could purify all that hate, Or maybe even extract it?
Maybe making a minion specifically to purge turmoil from others could be made, For combat purposes it could act as a "voice" of reason that takes the will to fight out of others.
using a mix of (if i've understood that's how it works that is) Adjective: Therapeutic, Inner peace, Kindness, Loving, Caring and empathic might work?

Could it be a golem or would it be more befitting for the construct to be entirely magic for it to effect the subjects "mind"?

If we can make an minion that can purge/repair that much hate and malice we could be looking at a pretty large money pot. After all, How many doesn't have some form of problems or inner demons they wish silenced?

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: October 02, 2015, 02:15:38 pm »

I wonder if we could purify all that hate, Or maybe even extract it?
Maybe making a minion specifically to purge turmoil from others could be made, For combat purposes it could act as a "voice" of reason that takes the will to fight out of others.
using a mix of (if i've understood that's how it works that is) Adjective: Therapeutic, Inner peace, Kindness, Loving, Caring and empathic might work?

Could it be a golem or would it be more befitting for the construct to be entirely magic for it to effect the subjects "mind"?

If we can make an minion that can purge/repair that much hate and malice we could be looking at a pretty large money pot. After all, How many doesn't have some form of problems or inner demons they wish silenced?

We started as a simple necromancer, learned a bit of pyromancy, and then became a mad wizard-scientist. Now we want to take up therapy?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: October 02, 2015, 05:56:39 pm »

Wow, this is going again? Sweet!
So...
Wow, I have missed a lot, anyone wanna give me some highlights?

Valerik Blows up several times, and beats several people up, makes a bunch of stuff, and becomes a quadriplegic for a bit before regrowing his arm with special spontaneous magic and reattaching his leg, he now has a pegleg, one arm, and one prosthetic foot, after beating up the guys, he turned the city into dirt, signed a contract with Ioun, goddess of research, Turf, the Demon of the Oasis, Gerod, Froggy's Player Character, And some other groups he has not met yet, H&V Anvil, which are Vulcan and Hephaestus and Mike's discount chop shop, owned and operated by Mike, a demon.

The main thing you need to know is that a bunch of nobles are coming back in a few hours, ready to congratulate Valerik on being a hero, a bunch of nomads who helped them are coming back to check for your body and expecting bandits to clean up, which you already did, you need to pick up the king when you get a chance, and neither the nobles nor the Nomads are aware that you Turned the city into dirt, which you plan on blaming the bandits for by planting a dirt Brush in their camp, or just giving them one.

Oh and you are fighting natural undead and looting them in an easy mode free for all, the undead will burn into ash if they are outside in about 20 minutes, leaving nothing,

You could make a golem with the "Therapeutic", "Kind", "Caring" and "Empathetic" Adjectives, application of it might in fact work for those purposes, depending on just how much mana your pour into those adjectives, and what the golem looked like and was built from, be creative and don't be afraid to get messy.

None of them have souls, The snake bones contain the remnants of that evil, along with a large amount of mana sealed within them. the snake bones you can clearly tell are magical in nature, which is why their bodies were restored with sand.  Simple undead would exhibit those powers if those bones were used, it also has, just for a glance, powerful untapped magic besides.

Eventually, all of your talents you are gaining will round back to necromancy, just because of how talented you are at it. Already you can use Mutate to cause highly unusual effects. ones that might bypass the downsides of making non-undead minions with certain spells.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: October 02, 2015, 08:09:45 pm »

Oh and you are fighting natural undead and looting them in an easy mode free for all, the undead will burn into ash if they are outside in about 20 minutes, leaving nothing,

Wait, isn't that a minecraft reference?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: October 02, 2015, 08:48:12 pm »

Wait, isn't that a minecraft reference?

Already picked out as a Terraria/RL reference since the blood moon spawned them.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: October 02, 2015, 10:30:25 pm »

Fuse "raw energy" with void essence.

Fuse some steel with void essence.

Adjectify demonite mana with "friendly" "controllable" "loyal," and "obedient." Don't be overly sparing with mana. Then animate it using "animate object." Hopefully, the adjectives should prevent it from trying to kill us this time around.

Get some ash and clear steel, liquefy them in a crackpot, stir, and take out the result. Shape the result into two gauntlets. Then, create as many psychic feedback tabs as you can possibly place inside the gauntlets, and position them in such a way that if you wear the gauntlets, all of them will touch your skin at once. Animate the ash inside the gauntlets and give the minion standing orders to augment your actions with its own strength. Put a psychic amplification sigil on the finished product.

The end result should be durable gauntlets, which enhance our strength and allow us to produce and control an absolutely massive amount of psychic energy.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:53:26 pm by Whisperling »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: October 02, 2015, 10:43:05 pm »

As the new voice of antagonism, I vote we turn it to hardcore mode for the remaining 20 minutes, and hope for some sort of boss fight.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: October 02, 2015, 10:52:37 pm »

As the new voice of antagonism, I vote we turn it to hardcore mode for the remaining 20 minutes, and hope for some sort of boss fight.
Eye of Cthulhu! Eye Of Cthulhu!
Alan help.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: October 02, 2015, 11:17:50 pm »

We should totally have the liquid rod greet the nobles for us...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: October 03, 2015, 08:30:02 am »

We started as a simple necromancer, learned a bit of pyromancy, and then became a mad wizard-scientist. Now we want to take up therapy?
Why not. It's not like it won't be useful, Right? And people are less likely to cast you out of town if you can provide valuable services.

Which gives me a thought... how would the bandits respond to those, Ahem, Dirty seeds? (If they are the lascivious ones that is.)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: October 03, 2015, 09:01:28 am »

*Puts hand up*
What can Philosopher's Stones be used for? Say we somehow transplant our lightning arm onto us, would the dead mana used in it's creation do anything to us?
Alan help.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: October 03, 2015, 12:48:09 pm »

Split the skill book: "Bowser Koopa's flame, a Dimensional guide to the elements part I"
(i want to recombine it with different elements)
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 250