- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286463 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3255 on: September 18, 2015, 07:50:01 am »

I wonder if, with their consent, we can swap the bodies of the demon, orc, and fairy so that the demon is the mage, the beserker is the orc, and the paladin is the fairy. We also could just switch the bodies of the orc and the fairy, if the demon really likes his cool new sword.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: September 18, 2015, 02:48:59 pm »

A few suggestion upon the captive patient.

1. Could we simply remove all the necrotic flesh and bacteria by stripping of the flesh and then replace it?
2. Do we still have oasis water? if i remember correctly, The rats had a peculiar reaction to it. Namely, All the filth and stuff making up its fur peeled off.
In which case we could give her(?) a bath in it before we start working.

Other than that just put her(?) back together to the best of our abilities and maybe add some disease resistance as a favor.
We'll make many more willing test subjects if they believe that we gave them a choice. And willing test subjects don't rebel against their testers except for exceptional circumstances.
(They'll also fight harder against any intruders instead of helping them defeat us.)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: September 18, 2015, 03:25:50 pm »

1. Could we simply remove all the necrotic flesh and bacteria by stripping of the flesh and then replace it?
2. Do we still have oasis water? if i remember correctly, The rats had a peculiar reaction to it. Namely, All the filth and stuff making up its fur peeled off.

Other than that just put her(?) back together to the best of our abilities and maybe add some disease resistance as a favor.
We'll make many more willing test subjects if they believe that we gave them a choice. And willing test subjects don't rebel against their testers except for exceptional circumstances.
(They'll also fight harder against any intruders instead of helping them defeat us.)
This sounds reasonable. +1 support.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: September 18, 2015, 04:25:20 pm »

And if all else fails we can resurrect her and test our new resurrection spell at the same time.

We need to develop a congealing sigil. To put on containers with mana
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:43:30 am by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: September 18, 2015, 04:31:52 pm »

If we succeed in stabilizing the patient, make another pyrokinesis spell bubble, adjectify it with "substantial" and "metallic," stick it in a crackpot with some psychoite and magicite, mix it a little, and shape the result into a wand.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: September 19, 2015, 11:04:54 am »

This sounds reasonable. +1 support.
+1
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: September 19, 2015, 02:22:19 pm »

AFTER the life of the rat victim is either saved or lost:

Grind another 50 Bones into dust to add to our Hourglass

Form the tarp into the shape of a butler uniform. Make the buttons out of redsilver and add hidden pockets into which you put some hidden small weapons. Use the burning restoration thing on it. Fit it to the Butler, obviously. He really needs clothes.

Learn the Psychic amplification Sigil(inventory line 108), then inscribe it into the inside of our hood. (we never remove our clothes, even if we sleep, right?)

Identify the jar of black rat soul slush, then test how the souls react to life mana.

Actually - headbands inscribed with psychic amplification sigils seems like a good idea for every memeber.

Can we use the dust from fuming lilipads to dye things? if so - how many farm points does it cost? ... to dye our clothes, that is ... Does nightmare fuel stain?

take the gourd seeds we experimented on and fuse them with a fist sized chunk of gluttony fruit. Identify before planting.

Did we get sulfur from splitting the cinnabar? Try by shaping the cinnabar into large gemstones, then splitting them. If so carefully look for sulfur gemstones, then mix them with magicite in a crackpot and use the mana that accelerated gem growth on the result. Also test sulfur mana attributes?

Fuse our not really good malachite staff with the hole covered stone.

Fuse the remaining live rabbit with the rat soul slush. must ... resist ...

Fuse the nightmare fuel with a pillow inscribed with a psychic amplification sigil.

Fuse a fusion and a splitting sigil.

Finally learn Gateway to the void of the lost. 2PP
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 02:52:47 pm by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: September 21, 2015, 04:40:32 pm »

Gather 100 mana over one of the fusion slots, our cloned appendix over the other and over charge the runes with 100 mana.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: September 22, 2015, 11:57:04 am »

Identify the currently dying princess.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: September 22, 2015, 04:42:00 pm »

> Learn Semiotic Imposition
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: September 22, 2015, 05:31:58 pm »

Also force a 100 mana raw life into the dieing female.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: September 23, 2015, 09:55:23 am »

Is there anything we need to do while Neutral before we become LG from saving a princess?

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: September 23, 2015, 12:06:34 pm »

Is there anything we need to do while Neutral before we become LG from saving a princess?
For the record - i called her a princess for NO GOOD REASON.
Literally.
also - we have destroyed property en mass, killed several people, made deals with demons... - if anything rescuing her will turn us more towards neutral and less to chaotic evil.

It might be time to self proclaim soon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: September 23, 2015, 02:13:18 pm »

For the record - i called her a princess for NO GOOD REASON.
Literally.
also - we have destroyed property en mass, killed several people, made deals with demons... - if anything rescuing her will turn us more towards neutral and less to chaotic evil.

It might be time to self proclaim soon.
I know.

Cast Self-Proclaim.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: September 23, 2015, 05:27:07 pm »

We should probably get the king by the way. I mean. I'm pretty sure he's still in a cage in the castle.
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 250