- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286440 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3240 on: September 14, 2015, 08:27:08 pm »

"im in favor, you?"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: September 14, 2015, 10:34:36 pm »

Ask Ioun (D&D reference) more about this "infinite library". Ask if there have been any intrusions in it lately.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: September 14, 2015, 10:59:03 pm »

Ask someone for some kind of Astral Pen to sign the Document. Second line from the bottom, since you were named second to last.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: September 15, 2015, 01:51:46 pm »

Check the contract for hidden sections (including the back of it).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: September 16, 2015, 02:47:55 pm »

"Sounds good to me. On to other matters. Fuzz face my man. Ya done fucked up. You need to get a nature god in there asap to make that shit livable. I suggest Sylvanus he seems like a pretty cool guy. Mind if I hitch a ride back and fix all the books with my Spooooooooooooooky Ghoooooooooooooooost Powerssss?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: September 17, 2015, 08:05:59 pm »

You read over the front and back, Checking for any hidden clauses, but it seems this is either on the up and up, or so highly deceptive you cannot detect it.

You, Gerod, Ioun, and Turf  sign the contract with a bright blue peacock looking feather, produced by Ioun.

"I will get the other signatures, Good meeting all, I hope to see you again."

"Hey, have there been any recent intruders here?"

"No, not particularly, one would have to find a way to cross to the Divine Plane to reach my library, there are many cursed places that take it's name however, maybe you heard of something involving one of them?"

"It is only by grace of knowledge being offered freely here that protects it from theft, that and me winning ownership of Cerberus after it's previous owner failed to feed the poor thing."

Gerod's ghost latches on to you, and you dispel the spell, judging from lack of ghost, it didn't work quite that simply, you get up from your crosslegged stance and walk about to see what happened.

WB hears the buzz of you returning to your body and flashes in front of you, shoving a strange bottle of black liquid into one and grabbing your other hand, dragging you along at a moderate pace.

"Good to have you back sir, if you like, we have an issue with a half dead person, we put the girl, I believe it is, in a controlled blaze  due to the simply near unsalvageable amount of illness that she was exposed to, one of your mechs found her in a very large hoard of those rats, and quite simply, they were eating her.  I have synthesized a cure for the remaining illness, but she is in need of several skin grafts, healing spells, muscle grafts and likely some means of producing more blood that is compatible to whatever species she is.  Galarn't is currently Running a blessing on the flames to keep the burning to the bacterial and viral agents, The black liquid I have given you is for your own use, in synthesizing the cure I re-purposed a large number of the live rats with some sewer water and a crackpot, which produced that Black sludge as a byproduct, it contains a Potion filled with all of the disease, viruses and souls that those rats had. so be careful with it."

"In the spirit of keeping you up to date, Harkim has gone into another of his creative moods apparently, and after a light application of pressure to the ego, he revealed it to be a pot he stole from the farm, a single mimic corpse, which he pulped into a slime and then animated, the Skull shotgun, the Dual seed Revolver, a very small amount of greed fruit, and a silver mirror from your junk pile have been assembled into a minion of sorts, the animate slime has a jar filled with gold pieces, and a rather new shotgun, apparently, he fused everything but the Mimic and Jar to produce what he calls a 'Double Triple Golden Snare Shotgun', which the Mimic slime is equipped with. His relay of testing says that it extradimentionally drains money and valuables from the user to fire a blast of 6 sets of 12 seeds, which sprout where they land into greed plants that in turn extradimentionally steal wealth from whatever is near them or particularly, targets hit and ensnared by them, and transferring it to the user, before attempting to kill them. the blast itself does unspeakable damage due to the 72 pellets launched total in a tight spread, and the seeds remain inert until something comes by that they can smell, hear or feel.  It consumes around a half bar of gold from the user, in terms of value per shot."

"While you were gone, You gained a great deal of Raritanium from your mining operations, along with a simply massive vein of emeralds, 237 pounds, the geode is stored in the cart, But the Shovel Blights seem to have dulled their shovels, not being intended for digging through solid stone, but rather rubble. It may be worth upgrading or re-purposing them sir.   As I know you wish to know, I obtained a small sample of the emerald and put it through it's paces in the identification machine, and it merely confirms what i have learned in collage, Emeralds produce a very powerful mana indeed, really it is the generalist of the magic world, and known for it's rarity.  It's mana can be used for healing, plant growth, and wind production, as it's mana heals both plants and animals over time, rather than instantly as with life mana, and it drags behind it a breeze that can be harnessed to non-lethally incapacitate enemies in the hands of a mage experienced with using it.  Many emeralds are snatched up in market at exorbitant prices, so it may even be worth a talk with the Oasis demon for a quote on such a large one."

Finally, you are led to your necrotable, always a grim sight, considering it's frequent use as life support, and only grimmer covered in blood and ash, still at least this one is a bit more stable.

A breathing corpse of a humanoid rests on the table, just from the feel in the air you can tell that it's screaming only stopped recently, Galarn't is still focusing, a pink aura around he patient ensuring that the cinders remaining on it's skin only harm what would harm it, you realize that this may be the first time you have seen him use this ability, and it is very fascinating. +1 Pontification Points

Jeanne is sleeping, a pile of clones around her, it seems she may have had a rough day, you should probably help her out when she tries for that dungeon again tomorrow. raw firepower isn't the issue from what she told you, but clever use of things that inhibit her numbers, such as... Puzzles.

Dublin is cooking, a quick peek seems to indicate that he is making some type of stew, with fruits and a reddish hard tack looking bread to the side, there is enough for basically everyone, gods bless that magic orc, he stirs it with a distinctly magic looking staff.

"Spoon, stick, stock and spice, magic makes them one."

He tastes the stew, and seemingly content with it's composition, covers it with a lid to simmer.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: September 17, 2015, 08:36:01 pm »

Take stock of our minions to begin with.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: September 17, 2015, 08:53:26 pm »

> At this point, we might as well just clone this creture and transplant the brain and ovaries to the new body. Do that quickly.

> Congratulate Harkim and say you're proud of him. Then realize how awesome this thing is and *DOUBLE* congratulate him for being awesome.

> If he still wants to, fix WB's appearance with some Mutate and some Adjectivity (Young, Handsome). Also make him clothing, really just whatever her wants/is used to.

> Make sure everyone who eats stuff manages to eat together for once, now that as far as I can recall everyone has been rescued, goten home form missions, and so on. Note how delicious his stew is, and wonder aloud what Dublin might be able to make with some *proper* equipment, and also ask if there's any ingredients that would be useful for him to have.

> Creepily wach Jeanne sleep for like an hour, just standing there, silent.

> ABT: Bright Lights + Blank Sigil

> Make Honey's Avatar, Machine Heart, and do Botany General

> Try to extract the DNA (using some demon water and some Crackpot II, since DNA is just a specific chemical to separate out) from one of the dead centipedes form the jar, the DNA from a patch of the dragon skin, and fuse the two globs of DNA and try to use that as the base for starting a clone in the basin.

> Remind everyone we currently live in a time of plenty and have more mana than we know what to so with, so if they want way better grear then we were able to make last time we got around to it they realy should just ask. Even if it's just somehting fun or personal. Heck, especialy if it's just somerthng fun or peronal.

> Teach Harkim how to safely harvest these huge new amounts of mana, and teach him Adjectivity.

... > If we're going to bed, I *STILL still* want to try expanding our ability to store mana by sleeping while at near burn despite the disaster last time. This time however, absorb it *gradually*, have plenty of nanobots available, set the bed to keep up with healing you, and have a minion ready to wake you up and give you nanobots rapidly if anything weird seems to happen.

((@crazyabe: that's avilable here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R1J9bQafC8YUF6HhUlbXIv1TTyfNQWs21NC60q8OfYI/edit?pli=1#gid=1343997756 ))

Edit:
> Also, tell harkim to make a new batch of that aweosme bronze stuff! It's been realy usefull!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:00:58 pm by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: September 17, 2015, 09:15:53 pm »

Why don't we just turn the girl into a vampire?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: September 17, 2015, 09:18:47 pm »

Yeah, but for his sake I'll put a more friendly update of it here.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: September 17, 2015, 09:23:05 pm »

Have we tried to separate someone's soul from their body via the separation sigil thingy?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: September 17, 2015, 09:29:37 pm »

> Make basically a wolf-shaped stick golem to stick the Fenrir core in temporarily. Still not allowed to leave the immediate surroundings of the wagon thou.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: September 17, 2015, 09:45:51 pm »

Make a note to figure out how that gun selects wealth to consume before using it. It is one thing to have a cart-load of lead vanish from your monstrous hordes, another entirely to have the rear-portion of your shotgun's firing chamber vanish just as it is attaining peak pressure values... Maybe it could be attuned to consume some valuable, if volatile crystalline structures from within its wielder's commander's form...

Hrmmm, powerful wind mana, if that could be combined with some form of elemental void it could make a fun suck gun...

This would be a great occasion to have some means of designating a specific entity, being able to stop time for a diseased subject but to perpetuate it for the disease would make this sort of process open to far more brute-force... On the other hand, while it is true that people dislike being experimented upon without their consent, it would be fascinating to see what sort of disease-themed undead can be formed from such an intense infection. Is the rat biomass available? We could end up with some sort of rat-humanoid undead centaur with a swarm of undead rats each with a swarm of undead bacterial and viral agents... ... ... Are viruses naturally undead? I mean, they don't really have any metabolic processes of their own...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: September 17, 2015, 10:00:13 pm »

"I can actually just do that, ripping out souls just requires something to rip them out with, which considering my ability with death mana could be a particularly sharp stick infused with the stuff, and something to put them in, though the best targets without bringing them close to death are small animals."

"The gun chooses wealth on some very particular rules, starting with Money, then gold coins, then gold bars, then Silver, Copper, and finally, mundane Jewels or jewelry, otherwise, if there is not enough wealth, it simply will not fire, and if a particular type of wealth is indicated as it's munition, then it can stop itself when that source runs dry.  The pot full of gold bars and coins seems to have taken that role."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:03:40 pm by Shadestyle »

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: September 18, 2015, 02:55:07 am »

I wish I could open the Google docs from my phone. 

Create throwing weapons from skeel. Then adjectify various liquid mana types with solid, followed by fusion with those throwing weapons. 
important tests:
Plant mana + caltrops
Wind? (Do we have a liquid version) +shuriken,
Death +dagger
Fire +Falarica

Also : draw two fusion sigils on sheets of paper then fuse them.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 250