- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286479 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3225 on: September 10, 2015, 09:55:50 pm »

You are too busy being wherever it is Gerod's spirit has ended up in to do either of those things at present.

Yearly census of Hermit crabs in Southern sea, 9,087,372'nd Edition, How to brain a Dagon, 209 ways to beat a giant squid in an honor duel.  These books are both odd and unorganized.

The floating white ball speaks, presumably his ghost.

"Hmm...  How much have you been spying on my cool shit? Or observing I guess since it kinda came with the oath."

"All of it, At least in passing, there was one or two things that fit with preexisting study, and one or two things that have me pondering, and of course, everything you wrote was cycled through my book at some point to be copied down." The woman with the Robes and junk states rather bluntly.

"I spied the shit out of that stuff after I saved you.  Magic water mang." The water creature says.

"In that case in the hope of making more kickass stuff any idea what the shit my sword was made of, Cause all I got was a vague description and the implication that it might explode if I got it wrong."

"The sword contained a strain of Bloodmetal, Livingmetal, and Dustmetal, The first two are made using some spells, rituals or oils, and the last is made from the other two, coupled with a lot of stabilizing agents."

"Well that sucks.  The only one I know of who could make that does basically the opposite of stabilizing things"

"I mean. Where would one even get stabilizing agents?"

"Are those even real?"

"Is that a thing that non-PCs use?"

"While we're on the topic any idea what the entity referred to by the Pen Bug as 'Big Brain' is?"

""I'm sorry, but I have never heard of such a thing. There are many stabilizing agents that one can use in magic, Mundane dusts, chalk, chains, even simple stone powder can bring down the power and danger of a guided magical act. it is slower, and often costs more, but you can create spells and objects with deep and calm magical power."

They seem to be ignoring you, a flaw of spectergram, or your sparkling personality?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 10:50:49 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: September 10, 2015, 11:28:25 pm »

Note to self: come back here when we have some hard-to-answer questions.

Rez Gerod if he wants to be rezzed. Ask the two female entities what their names and jobs are.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: September 11, 2015, 09:14:18 am »

The time may have come to resort to self-insert lolcats...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: September 11, 2015, 10:20:16 am »

Rez Gerod if he wants to be rezzed. Ask the two female entities what their names and jobs are.
Nonononono. Bad idea. We're in the middle of an argument as to who gets to make my body. I'm working on a compromise where Ioun messes with my soul, the Oasis demon retrieves the pieces of my old body and you guys horrible mutate it to be suppur kule.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: September 11, 2015, 01:55:13 pm »

Nonononono. Bad idea. We're in the middle of an argument as to who gets to make my body. I'm working on a compromise where Ioun messes with my soul, the Oasis demon retrieves the pieces of my old body and you guys horrible mutate it to be suppur kule.
Do what Gerod tells us to do.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: September 11, 2015, 02:20:32 pm »

Honesty we could use all the help we can get in the pubdocs designing my body. Join the chat so we can discuss stuff if you want to help.
"Fuzzy Face! Just the man-fox-necromancer I wanted to see. Get on in here and share your ideas for Project Cooks in the Kitchen. How does the self awareness thing work by the way? And could it be added to a 'normal' body?"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:58:08 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: September 12, 2015, 02:59:36 pm »

"So who are you gals?"

"It's me! you know the demon you were trading with?" the blue water thing confirms, apparently it is the demon from the Oasis.

"You will call me Ioun.  I am the goddess of study, knowledge, prophesy and skill."

"We are currently nearing the end of a debate over Gerod's immortal soul, He owes This one some paltry amount, and insists that he repay it, while i insist that he be put to paradice as soon as possible, and he himself wishes to continue working.  The compromise we are nearing is this.  The Oasis Demon of Outskirt Lookout will 'cash in' a favor from it's close friend Mike, who will retrieve the scattered remains of Gerod's body, from there, Gerod's soul will be made angelic, granting him a paradise wherever he may be, and finally, the remains will be given to you to construct his new host."

"Anything else?"

Gerod flattens and a depiction of a buff thing with a tail, wings, a halo and an awesome bow and arrow appear in it's surface.

"Is this acceptable to all parties?"

You can't help but stifle a laugh, The goddess smiles and The oasis demon is in ?tears? with laughter.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: September 12, 2015, 03:02:39 pm »

"Well excuse me for not being able to turn into a written format of a document that doesn't actually exist."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: September 12, 2015, 03:43:38 pm »

a paradise wherever he may be
Sounds a bit mind-controlish...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: September 12, 2015, 03:45:04 pm »

a paradise wherever he may be
Sounds a bit mind-controlish...

"Imagine if home was literally where your heart is, rather than metaphorically."

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: September 13, 2015, 04:41:38 am »

So... Something like this then?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: September 13, 2015, 09:26:09 am »

"Actually replace the armor on the first one with a dope suit and that's basically the plan."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: September 13, 2015, 09:43:41 am »

"use the halo from the one with the staff though, that thing looks great"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: September 14, 2015, 12:01:09 am »

"Then we are in agreement, I think a contract should be fitting for all parties."

Near instantly, a roll of paper is on the plastic table, and everyone moves closer to read it.

Quote from: Contract
This contract was written on the 56th creation cycle, on the 22nd day of the 2500th year.

Parties:

This section will contain all of the parties involved in this exchange of goods and services; Hephaestus & Vulcan of H&V Anvil, Ioun of the Infinite Library, Gerod Ald'age of PlayChar Inc. Valerik Nerkun, Clean Waters Co. and Mike's Discount Chop Shop.

Agreement:

This section will contain a general summery of goods and services enacted by each party; Valerik Nerkun will produce a body for Gerod Ald'age using components provided by Mr. Nerkun and Mike's Discount Chop Shop. Gerod Ald'age's soul will be processed into an angelic one by H&V Anvil to the best of their ability, under the agreement presented in the Archon Initiative, and endorsed by Ioun.  Gerod Ald'age will pay a sum equal to 560,000 Value to Clear Waters Co. and remain in portable paradise due to the angelic soul for Ioun until such point that all included parties are permanently dead.

Terms

The demon known as "Turf" of Clear Waters Co. will request the favored owed from Mike of Mike's Discount Chop Shop, for the purpose of retrieving and assembling no less than 85% of Gerod Ald'age's body.

Gerod Ald'age's body will be delivered to Valerik Nerkun free of charge, Valeric will then use this body and materials provided by him to construct a living functional body to Gerod Ald'age's specifications, see Form B.

Ioun will request a favor from either Hephastus or Vulcan of H&V Anvil, for the purpose of enacting the Archon initiative, using Gerod Ald'age's soul to produce an angelic soul of high quality.

Valerik, Ioun, or the demon known as Turf will resurrect Gerod after his soul is rendered divine, and settled in to this new state.

Signatures:

Name _____________________ Date __ __ __

Spoiler: Form B (click to show/hide)

"All I have to do is get a signature for everyone involved and each of you will receive what you need to enact it."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 03:57:43 pm by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: September 14, 2015, 08:15:29 pm »

> Sounds good! Go for it!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...