- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286506 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3165 on: August 26, 2015, 10:42:42 pm »

You fuse the Empty Dirt Brush with a necromantic chunk, Getting a full Earthsucking brush, this one looks more like a giant toothbrush than a painter's brush, and obliterates any soil it comes in contact with.

It is currently saturated with soil, and likely won't function for a while.

You craft 4 more Dirt brushes, all wildly different shapes and sizes. all of them are empty. -3 mana

You fuse the Tiny lust seed sprout with a brush, getting a Small painter's brush, it only paints disturbingly lewd artwork involving what you hope is just dirt -1 mana

You fuse a brush with a gourd seed, and get a pot seed.  This plant grows very quickly in the span of about a day into a single large clay pot, harvesting the pot leaves the plant to produce another one.  It appears to need pollination to make new seeds. -1 mana

You fuse a brush, an iron sculpture of a tree, and a lust seed together.  You get a metal bolt, apparently it is a seed that grows around a living tree, chocking the life out of it with metal branches, and otherwise, consuming life energy emanated from living things around it, supposedly if the gardener can handle the 3 weeks of growth through absorbing life force from creatures, the tree will be completely consumed with metal while remaining unharmed, and bear powerful metallic fruit. -1 Mana

You fuse a brush with Super Fertilizer, Getting a graffiti brush, this brush is known to have some kind of magical power, other than that, it has a near limitless amount of paint permanently coming forth from it, the paint occasionally changes colors, but is usually a brownish goop color. -1 mana

You have the minions craft a giant unakite basin, filling it with water, super soil and fuming Lilypads

You take a handful of lust seeds and fuse them with a pile of Wood, Iron and stone, Getting a paper packet filled with "Nubile Golem Seeds" You don't think you want to identify these, but against your better judgement you do.  It grows into constructs "shaped" like "people" that want to be "helpful" made from wood, stone and iron extracted from it's soil. 

Wizard Butler got Kidnapped by those Heartless creatures, unless you are talking about a different Butler.

You set your undead minions to Craft stone bricks once more, after feeding and fueling them.

It is always Bandit season. But you might find non-human meat in the desert as well if you are (un?)lucky.

You channel mana through a Tiger's eye gemstone, it takes a bit, but the mana feels more responsive and cold. Less lively, but much much more,,, responsive? you guess is the word.

You fuse Sustain living with a basil leaf, and get a Healthstone, keeping it under one's tongue promotes general health, but swallowing it ends in a very quick burst of healing as it immediately melts in the user's stomach.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:12:13 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: August 26, 2015, 11:58:59 pm »

Use the Lewd dirt depictions to promote pollination, and harvest bandit and bandit by-products from the vicinity of wizard butler.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: August 27, 2015, 12:00:40 am »

Use the lust golems as a morale booster for any bandits that we may recruit. The barbarian might like them as well.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:10:50 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: August 27, 2015, 01:01:23 pm »

... Fuse the rainbow brush with our essence of caricature.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: August 27, 2015, 07:24:33 pm »

Use the Lewd dirt depictions to promote pollination, and harvest bandit and bandit by-products from the vicinity of wizard butler.

For the Clay pot seed specifically, as in planting it now? or just for the general garden? if the first, do you plant it in your Unakite basin garden, in the newly dirt'd city?

Use the lust golems as a mkrale booster for any bandits that we may recruit. The barbarian might like them as well.

Do you mean to keep this idea in mind, or actually plant them now? Once again, if so, where do you plant them, since there is more than one place for it.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: August 27, 2015, 07:29:44 pm »

Go bandit hunting. Rip out their souls with a comically oversized spork. 2-5 souls are necessary.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: August 27, 2015, 10:11:47 pm »

Plant it in a location determined by another poster.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: August 28, 2015, 03:01:13 am »

On the roof of a house.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: August 28, 2015, 04:28:53 pm »

You are missing an "url="

Plant all seeds we have except for the dirty dryad and plants that require large amounts of water (marsh) around the city, at least 10 meters from the outside border.
then take the seeds of half the lust fruit and plant them with small amounts of fertilizer on the outer most ring of the city.
after that or when it gets dark go to sleep in your nightmare bed. reflect on this horrible day of limb loss.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: August 28, 2015, 05:16:26 pm »

So... The town will be completely surrounded by lust... I can +1 that...
Read the First Post!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: August 28, 2015, 05:45:46 pm »

We can do that after we turn the main city back to normal. I don't want the being I plan to deal with to steal the  magic from our awesome plants.
EDIT: Just to be clear I plan to offer souls to Order, a deity in Journey to Chaos. He'll use his powers to restore the city but most of the payment will be trying to keep him from ripping out the other magic or turning the dirt surrounding the city back into sand. So even if he doesn't rip out the plant's chaotic magic then the dirt they're planted on will turn into whatever the roof was made of.
PANICKED EDIT: Shit I just realised that'll jeopardise our deal with helios. New plan! Just lure the bandits with booze. We can offer them as potential Ordercrafters instead. This will obviously backfire but hopefully we can crush them and get some sweet ordercraft loot out of it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:27:25 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: August 29, 2015, 11:09:49 pm »

You paint some Lewd Portraits involving what you hope is dirt, and bring them and Your seeds into town to plant.

You decide the best place for them is on one of the house's roofs, so you plant the whole packet and the clay pot seed on one nearby to your base, fertilizing and watering them, and laying the portraits nearby.

You head back to base, Firstly, Harkim, fairy and Galarn't have left, secondly, bigbot returns, carrying an armful of Mimic corpses and minion corpses.  The minion corpses look particularly half-chewed.

Fusing the Goop brush with Essence of caricature gets you a brush stained with grey plum colored paint, called "Dooas"  It's powers are unknown.

You set out bottles of booze in a sophisticated trap, when the bandits take the bottle, it pulls a cord which releases a mechanism that drops a propped up box on them, trapping them near instantly.  They will never see it coming.

You plant all of your seeds in the city, Because the author is in over his head, all farming now grants a daily value which can be traded in when harvesting for plants in the garden.

You begin to meditate on the fact that you seem to have one arm and two half legs for a goodly portion of your time.  All that is missing is an eye patch for goodness sake.

You go to sleep thinking about this, and dream of a robe practically made of machinery and mutated objects, Which folds in and out from a graceful simple robe with a few stylistic additions into a mass of arms, legs, missiles, wings, tails and other more esoteric things, made of anything imaginable.

You wake up the next day, ready for action. +30 Elbow grease, +20 Health, +26 Mana, +7 Pontification Points, +4 Flame Charges

Bigbot has brought the remaining Mimic Corpses

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: August 29, 2015, 11:37:51 pm »

Well clearly we require a sentient robe made from blood-infused quicksilver that can assume whatever form it wants. One also considers that acquiring some form of motivation to compel such a construct to not constrict...
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: August 29, 2015, 11:38:52 pm »

Test the new paintbrush on a wall on the other side of the city.

Idea (don't actually do this): Reduce ourselves to just a brain in a jar. Put ourselves in an augmented undead minion with cool powers, and move by commanding it to do things. It might help get around that pesky "no self-augmentation" thing.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: August 29, 2015, 11:48:41 pm »

Well clearly we require a sentient robe made from blood-infused quicksilver that can assume whatever form it wants. One also considers that acquiring some form of motivation to compel such a construct to not constrict...

"Well, my robe is both Organic, and Wearable, I would say that fits both criteria, of being easily modified and Not me."
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 250