- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286513 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #3150 on: August 23, 2015, 10:31:30 pm »

If we're doing that, lets do it properly: Make 20 nanobot batches. Fuse with an equivalent amount of pulverized bones and a mimic corpse. Make THAT an Abdomination.
anything that may result in ecophagy is vetoed.
There are a lot of them and their mouths are huge.
Fast Replication + Nanotech = bad.
+1 to the veto. The original version is fine, though.
It would technically solve all our problems, but having everything get eaten by nanobots would be less than optimal for actually doing anything... that said, if we decide to hijack the plot, global annihilation could be fun...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: August 23, 2015, 10:53:07 pm »

You decide to ditch your minion and complete the circle around the city.

The instant you finish the circle, something odd happens, and of course by odd you mean bad.

Everything in the circle that isn't alive has turned into dirt, The buildings are still standng, oddly enough, but it is all soft dirt. you have a deep fear of just what you may have done... to your loot...

The rod has tuned grey, maybe It ran out of whatever it was using to make all that dirt?  Neither the ambiance nor your mana seems to have dipped from it.

You decide to ignore this fact and go home quickly, Blame it on the bandits or something.

Kinesis Fused with a Psychocite chunk yields a spell bubble called "Forge Telekite Block" Which apparently makes a block of pure force that can be manipulated with force of will.  The amount of mana used determines the size of the block, and each lasts for a week. Attempting to change their individual shape destroys them early however. -1 Mana

You do more stuff to the crazy bandit. -3 Mana

Fusing an abstract orb with A sustained Craft Magitec core yields a small ball made of what look like melted together plastic chips. -1 Mana

Doing the same with a sustained Spell of Edit core grants you a small coin like object with the image of an eye on one side. -1 Mana

You upgrade the Prototype Sparkwheel with Aerodynamic enchantments, but cannot use "designate" Runes or Enchants since you don't know the spell, same with shift. -1 Mana

You Fuse the ingredients from before, this time getting a Battle Orb, Apparently, it explodes when it hits something, the harder it hits, the bigger the explosion.  It also does not shatter, or damage itself from the explosion itself. -4 Mana

You decide to wait a moment before fusing it to the sparkwheel, just in case you change your mind, or have new inspiration.

As soon as the minions get back with the bodies, you decide you will fuse them with psychocite chunks and make an abomination.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: August 24, 2015, 08:02:35 am »

Go check the damage at our base. Is this an illusion?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: August 24, 2015, 08:16:57 am »

Go check the damage at our base. Is this an illusion?

Thankfully, you had the sense of mind to not encircle your base in this little experiment.

Damage is limited to the deeper portions of the tunnel.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: August 24, 2015, 03:50:21 pm »

Fuse the drained stick and the necromantic chunk. Hopefully we'll get something that can reverse this.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: August 24, 2015, 10:19:46 pm »

Fuse the drained stick and the necromantic chunk. Hopefully we'll get something that can reverse this.
+1

What was the stick created by?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: August 25, 2015, 12:48:02 pm »

well, time to fight fire with fire.
create 4 more dirt staves replacing the pile of dirt with:
the young sapling of the lust tree
a gourd seed
the result of the fusion of an iron ingot in the form of a tree and a forbidden fruit of lust seed.
a pound of super fertilizer

wait for the next turn before painting anything with them.

create the basin with the unakite filled crackpots. fill it with water and super soil, then plant the lilipads.

Have your undead minions refilled with mana, then make  all minions available create stone brick using stone and the now empty crackpots and manual labor using tools.

while they rebuild  take a handful of lust seeds and fuse it with a small pile of: wood, iron and stone.

Have your butler plant the resulting seeds with small amounts of super fertilizer around the city. We might as well make the best city possible. And with best i mean most chaotic. And with most chaotic i mean best.

we might need to go hunting for meat to replenish our mana reserves. Is it bandit season?

the stick was created by fusing Soil with transmute area.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 01:03:05 pm by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: August 25, 2015, 07:12:50 pm »

well, time to fight fire with fire.
create 4 more dirt staves replacing the pile of dirt with:
the young sapling of the lust tree
a gourd seed
the result of the fusion of an iron ingot in the form of a tree and a forbidden fruit of lust seed.
a pound of super fertilizer

wait for the next turn before painting anything with them.

create the basin with the unakite filled crackpots. fill it with water and super soil, then plant the lilipads.

Have your undead minions refilled with mana, then make  all minions available create stone brick using stone and the now empty crackpots and manual labor using tools.

while they rebuild  take a handful of lust seeds and fuse it with a small pile of: wood, iron and stone.

Have your butler plant the resulting seeds with small amounts of super fertilizer around the city. We might as well make the best city possible. And with best i mean most chaotic. And with most chaotic i mean best.

we might need to go hunting for meat to replenish our mana reserves. Is it bandit season?

the stick was created by fusing Soil with transmute area.
+1

Idea: create a "reactor" that splits and immediately recombines stuff rapidly, with a golem that stops the device when something interesting is created. This should give us a chaotic form of transmutation.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: August 26, 2015, 12:28:53 pm »

Identify all the things we made.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: August 26, 2015, 01:33:21 pm »

Identify all the things we made.
I don't think we have enough paper for that. we only got paper once and it was only 500 pages.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: August 26, 2015, 01:34:19 pm »

Don't we have a minion for that?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: August 26, 2015, 01:42:28 pm »

We have a minion that writes on paper, we also have the WAILascope which doesn't use paper unless I'm mistaken... But I don't think we have any way to get more paper apart from buying it...

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: August 26, 2015, 01:50:51 pm »

we have a minion that is an animated pen ...
We have a wailascope - i last saw it on line 293 of the inventory.
Do you want to use that?
(new message ninja'd)

Also: separate one "Holographic Telivision" - line 186

also also: according to the inventory we have 7 fuming lily pads - we used 2, though.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: August 26, 2015, 03:43:31 pm »

Well there's no reason Little Buddy couldn't write on human leather.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: August 26, 2015, 06:19:33 pm »

We have the scanner, which does the same but stores it in the memory of a golem core computery thingy with a holographic screen. And the scan is better. Only limit is it takes 1 mana per identification.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 250