- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 286799 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2820 on: July 10, 2015, 09:45:28 pm »

> Valeric: Use Changing Sigil and glue the Posessor Beatle's core to the glove, and then fold one of those flaps down around it for protection.
> Spider: grab the boomerang
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: July 11, 2015, 02:15:29 am »

Bigbot Surprise attack!!!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: July 12, 2015, 06:49:34 pm »

You craft a changing sigil and Melt the possessor beetle to the glove, it Begins to take over the Clockwork Machinery. -1 Mana

Acrobatic Armored Spider Grabs the boomerang and begins to Pry Johnny's Boomerang from the wall.

In a burst of speed uncharacteristic of A mechanically enhanced Zombie, Bigbot 2 Charges forward, Body-checking Blue Johnny for 50 Damage!

Johnny Throws several Shuriken all over the area, Dealing 10 Damage to everyone  in sight!

Johnny takes out some kind of Dark colored object, and blinking to one of the still hanging Chandeliers, begins to stuff it full of Knives.

Jeanne Takes the initiative, Either her or one of her clones grabbing more of them and tossing them up at him!

The clones duplicate in midair, Teleporting and multiplying as they latch onto the Walls and ceiling to surround him!

"I am so done."        "I am so done."       
"I am so done."
                                                 "You are a disgrace!"
                     "I am so done."
"I am so done."
                                    Psychopathic monster                                               "I am so done with all of this"
"Murderer"                         
                         "So done."
                         "I am so done."
                                        "I hate you"
             "I am so done."            "I am so done." 
"Ugly little bastard inny'?" 

"Black blooded prick"                               

The cacophonous voices grow more frustrated at the speedy blue devil, ready to strike.

Dublin finishes Creating a Mage hand, a large one at that!

Spoiler: Boss Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: July 12, 2015, 07:13:19 pm »

Use mutate to seal Johnny's throat, conveniently preventing him from swallowing 1-up mushrooms or potions.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: July 12, 2015, 11:05:21 pm »

Bigbot 2 should start charging its beam, I want to say for two rounds, better make it four.
Possessor Beetle Should grab Bigbot 2 and carry them to a favourable vantage.
I want to tell skin to secure the control glove and generally loot anything that it can. Various dangerous things seem to be getting discarded around here.
See if Kaid can start spreading some of that nasty juice around to make some dangerous terrain.
I recommend throwing more lighting around, they may not have a weakness, but it is accurate and distracting.
See if Galarn't can get in close and go full defensive, try to limit Johnny's ability to use these massive area effects.
Everyone who is free should try to cover Jeanne. there is a lot of awesome going on there right now and it is about to be brutally put down, we need to stop that.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: July 12, 2015, 11:17:43 pm »

Bigbot 2 should start charging its beam, I want to say for two rounds, better make it four.
Possessor Beetle Should grab Bigbot 2 and carry them to a favourable vantage.
I want to tell skin to secure the control glove and generally loot anything that it can. Various dangerous things seem to be getting discarded around here.
See if Kaid can start spreading some of that nasty juice around to make some dangerous terrain.
I recommend throwing more lighting around, they may not have a weakness, but it is accurate and distracting.
See if Galarn't can get in close and go full defensive, try to limit Johnny's ability to use these massive area effects.
Everyone who is free should try to cover Jeanne. there is a lot of awesome going on there right now and it is about to be brutally put down, we need to stop that.
-1 to lightning, Jeanne is weak to it.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: July 14, 2015, 01:40:43 am »

A quick check of your common sense reveals that no, you probably can't hit him with a mutate due to his Auto-dodge.

Bigbot 2 begins charging it's beam for 4 turns, as the Possessed glove Lifts it up into the air.

Johnny performs several flash steps, but is intercepted by a clone brandishing it's sword every time, Each one prepared to sacrifice itself to grant a swift slash, and therefore forcing him to slow down to poof each one, or risk damage.

Kaid splashes acid everywhere, Covering the ground in dangerous pools of damaging acid!

"Clever bitch" He says, jumping off of one that tries to Shock him with it's lightning glove.

Dangerous Area effects force enemies on the defensive, attack based turns are slowed by 1/2!

One of the Stalking skin grabs the glove left on the ground, the bound hand budging in response.

Galarn't is still charging something!

Dublin Slaps Blue Johnny to a far wall, and he prematurely blows his payload, blasting the wall with knives using his hand-cannon to clear it for landing, and taking 27 Damage in the process!

Commander Chief equips his blaster, and takes a knee, improving aim.

Several blasts of Laser magic pepper's Johnny, dealing some damage to areas not covered by his armor.

The boomerang is finally pried from the wall

Johnny, growls, Spinning rapidly and hucking a kunai full force into Commander Chief's sternum.

Commander Chief is bleeding out!

Speaking of which, you begin to feel faint as well, Etja Zemra's impatience sapping the life from you.

Eye contact tells Johnny everything he needs to know, Improving Accuracy towards you!

"You guys must be smarter than me, I can see that, after all. you thought to take out the boss before I did. Heh heh...

With a slowness that simply must be deliberate, He rolls his right hand, Balling it into a fist with a genuine grin, he goes towards you, his fist whistling with the air passing it, and jumping from clone to clone, he gets a straight shot running straight into...

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:53:03 am by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: July 14, 2015, 01:49:29 am »

> ... Etja-zemra!
> Valeric, Commander: Take some nanobots.
> Glove, bigbot: Get closer to attack with mele!
> Kaid: guard Valeric, staying close and blcoking attacks
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: July 14, 2015, 08:00:55 am »

Valeric: Expel 30 flame charges, block Johnny's line of sight with a fireball, broad enough to cover him and any split-second escape vectors.
The fireball (and hence flame charges) should be Adjectivised with Deoxygenating.
Then Etja-zemra in his face!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: July 14, 2015, 04:27:51 pm »

> ... Etja-zemra!
> Valeric, Commander: Take some nanobots.
> Glove, bigbot: Get closer to attack with mele!
> Kaid: guard Valeric, staying close and blcoking attacks
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: July 15, 2015, 01:27:50 am »

..directly into Etja-zemra.

He drops to his knees, the prongs buried deep in his chest.

You and commander Dry out your nanite stock, popping the last two vials as everybody rushes to your aid. Gaining 65 and 10 Health respectively.

Johnny lifts his head and looks at you, for all the world seeming like this is according to plan, a fat grin on his face.

"Going down?" he coughs some blood on your armor.

He stabs the ground with the dagger in his off hand at some awkward angle behind you both.

Your friends arrive not to a stabbed villain and a trusted ally, but to a flash of unstable teleportation magic.

You are in some extremely hot area. the very walls of the caverns seem to be melting away.

The other Johnny's are ahead, digging through a literal mountain of gold and loot.

"You think blue kicked the shit out of em yet?" the yellow one says.

Records

Public Doc

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: July 15, 2015, 01:35:07 am »

Take the one-ups and potions.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: July 15, 2015, 01:59:05 am »

> KEEP HIM SILENT! STEALTH MODE *NOW*!!!

> First step of ritual: Huge infusion sigil, to infuse all the lava at once. Infuse it with some trace Flame Charges, so the mana within is bond to you.
> Spread this infuence, fill out the edges, and down.
> https://vimeo.com/36277436
> Prepare a Summoning spell of 8 mana, infused into *100* flame charges. Summoning, of The Firebird.
> A bit of a tricky thing comes next: Spit the spell in two, while keeping it a single whole, one half goes as a *casting* o the spell, the other half as an *enchantment* on all the lava surrounding this place, as traced out by those few flame charges form earlier.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: July 15, 2015, 01:49:10 pm »

> First step of ritual: Huge infusion sigil, to infuse all the lava at once. Infuse it with some trace Flame Charges, so the mana within is bond to you.
> Prepare a Summoning spell of 8 mana, infused into *100* flame charges. Summoning, of The Firebird.
> A bit of a tricky thing comes next: Spit the spell in two, while keeping it a single whole, one half goes as a *casting* o the spell, the other half as an *enchantment* on all the lava surrounding this place, as traced out by those few flame charges form earlier.

+Yes.  And yeah, twist that spear and suck the rest of the blood from him before he can shout a warning.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: July 15, 2015, 05:34:57 pm »

+Yes.  And yeah, twist that spear and suck the rest of the blood from him before he can shout a warning.

+1 cover his mouth to.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 250